EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

US: azgalor, azshara, destromath, thunderlord: Corruption of the Bloodtotem bid:999 buyout:1999

This one's been up for a long time. 6+ hours.

Just opened 43 Lockboxes, got a pair of 850 epic BoE boots for 110's, and 2 780 relics @ 110, the rest being the regular junk armor.

Opened 21 locks boxes, 1 epic relic level 845, epic shoulder 856, 5 780 relics (go figure), greens in the rest of them.

Has anyone looked at the actual bonus id's and modifiers on one of these 810 relics to see what is giving them these reqs? I.e. warforged, titan, scales, etc?

Has anyone looked at the actual bonus id's and modifiers on one of these 810 relics to see what is giving them these reqs? I.e. warforged, titan, scales, etc?
They have no bonus ID's which is what makes them the "base" version of the item (which I don't believe are supposed to drop).

I have opened over 600 boxes on a 852 shadow priest and no epic or any kind and only 780 green relics. i do sometimes proc greens in one lockbox but other than that nothing. from my point of view it is ethier one of the following.

Bug
tooltip error
Item lvl based as well as combined drop location
or RNG = to primal ledge on D3

The thing with those lockboxes is ... the loot is dynamic. Unlock a box, doesn't matter who it does. Open it, not looting, on a 110 and the greens are 780 with 110 requirement. Sending this box to a 101 the greens become 682 with 101 requirement. Atm I think noone understands how to describe those special 810 101 requirement relics.

Maybe 810 is a proc on a level 102 opening it i just saw a guy post 2 810 relics on ah he was level 102 DH 820 item lvl cant post links yet thinks im spamming lol

The "scaling with Ilvl" is a modifier (not a bonusID) on the item. From what I've been told, the 810 relic/101 versions have no bonuses and NO modifiers. This makes them the "base item". Apparently, no one knows why these dont drop from normal sources, but they simply don't. The only source are these lockboxes. Which leads me to think it's developer oversight of the scaling modifier. Or maybe somehow, these things rarely proc a warforge bonus, but a bug causes it to return the base item instead. TBH, I think it's just a bug, but I still want to hear what the guy that posted 12 of them for 70g each has to say about it. Any word on that yet?

If it is a bug, and we start asking blizzard about it and stirring up questions they might nerf it. So how about we just stop with all this nonsense and just accept the fact that we can get them for now.
^ this.. I mean, i wont care. I already got both of my relics.. but still. :p

The "scaling with Ilvl" is a modifier (not a bonusID) on the item. From what I've been told, the 810 relic/101 versions have no bonuses and NO modifiers. This makes them the "base item". Apparently, no one knows why these dont drop from normal sources, but they simply don't. The only source are these lockboxes. Which leads me to think it's developer oversight of the scaling modifier. Or maybe somehow, these things rarely proc a warforge bonus, but a bug causes it to return the base item instead. TBH, I think it's just a bug, but I still want to hear what the guy that posted 12 of them for 70g each has to say about it. Any word on that yet?
As far as I know, "modifiers" are just like information that the bonus ID's use. There's a level scaling bonus ID (1812) and if the item has that, there will be a modifier (type 9) that says what level it is. I don't know of anywhere else that drops a "base" version of an item (no bonuses when it's supposed to level scale) which is what lead me to believe it's a bug. Very interested to hear from the person who got 12 though, they must have done something (probably unknowingly) that caused them all to proc 810.

If it is a bug, and we start asking blizzard about it and stirring up questions they might nerf it. So how about we just stop with all this nonsense and just accept the fact that we can get them for now.
It wouldn't surprise me if they already knew, either from reading it here or randomly seeing one in-game themselves. I think the longer we stay "in the dark" about whether it's a bug or not, the more we have to lose if they do eventually fix them. So asking gets my vote.

I had ilvl 912 rogue open them. No luck. I still have 100 boxes to open. If anyone on Horde illidan wants to give it a try I have a lot of boxes you can open.

I have a 907 rogue I open all my lockboxes on.. So far in about 75 boxes I've gotten one 810 iron relic that I now have equipped on my 101 rogue and I'm after arcane/life for my druid .. what with all of the RNG involved I xferred my druid to Illidan and renamed Rngesus =P

Users who are viewing this thread