EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

So the ilvl isn't a requirement then but maybe it still increases the chances? Or it could just be coincidence that a lot of the relics are coming from high ilvl players :p

We may be confusing correlation with causation...

Higher ilvl players maybe do more content, so get more lockboxes? They do it faster, get more?

Or maybe lockbox drop rate is higher on areas that are likely to have higher ilvl players? Like Suramar, Broken Shore...

Dunno, just gotta be careful to not look for a pattern where it doesn't exist.

We may be confusing correlation with causation...

Higher ilvl players maybe do more content, so get more lockboxes? They do it faster, get more?

Or maybe lockbox drop rate is higher on areas that are likely to have higher ilvl players? Like Suramar, Broken Shore...

Dunno, just gotta be careful to not look for a pattern where it doesn't exist.
Surely a higher ilvl player would be less likely to be doing things like the Broken Shore and World Quests?

You may be right though - I may be trying to make a connection where there isn't one, but so far it lines up pretty well :p

It could be due to the high iLvl players having more experience(and possibly alts) so they have a higher chance to have a toon to unlock it and know what to look for instead of vendoring.

but again we have no serious confirmation so they could have been hot fixed for all we know.

I didn't really pay any attention to the stat increases when I equipped the 2 relics on my DK but I just took a closer look at the difference in weapon damage/dps compared to a 764 artifact and it's... about a 50% increase!

3,012 - 4,519 weapon damage goes up to 4,799 - 7,201
1,046 weapon dps goes up to 1,666

For a melee that's insane :eek: It must be due to crossing that magical 800 ilvl mark where the expansion jump kicks in.

Hey guys,
I got an 845 relic just now, don't think it's that rare, but when I saw purple I was excited ! Sadly, lvl 110.

Someone may want to ask Zarimia from Antonidas or Uldum how to get 101 relics... that person put 12 of them on the AH, all different kinds, all at the same time.
Most likely bought up all the ones on the AH and buying mass Lockboxes to unlock. Remember, incredible luck exists.

Could be, but they all had a buyout of less than 40g.

So if that's what they were doing, it wasn't for the relics, it was for some other reason.

Users who are viewing this thread