If you could twink in Classic 19's right now

Gnome Rogue

Undead/Troll/Dwarf Priest. Wand spec with Blackout and Gravestone Scepter.

You can tell if somebody used to play back in the day by whether their horde race choice is undead. If undead is available and you didn’t pick it then you didn’t play then. That being said, the game was more restrictive about class choices then.

Undead priest here.

Oh and Druid fc couldn’t run fast back then - bear or not bear were your choices and about 5 one way shifts till oom.

Anyone else not go with what they expected to play?

Anyone else not go with what they expected to play?

The only thing you know how to do is fc and you aren't even good at that. You have 0 pvp skill and get clowned/gy farmed any time you go up against me with even teams.

The only thing you know how to do is fc and you aren't even good at that. You have 0 pvp skill and get clowned/gy farmed any time you go up against me with even teams.

You seen my warlock alone at alliance ramp last week, speed potioned to me for a 1v1, then ended up running away to bandage at 10% health. If you can't kill my warlock as a hunter, then you have serious problems & need to work on positioning yourself better.

You seen my warlock alone at alliance ramp last week, speed potioned to me for a 1v1, then ended up running away to bandage at 10% health. If you can't kill my warlock as a hunter, then you have serious problems & need to work on positioning yourself better.

You mean the game I ended with 80 kills? You ran to ToT like you always do, that wasn't a 1 vs 1 it was you running like a pussy and me deciding to do other stuff because id already killed you 14 times prior to that. You really have selective memory check how many times you died that game kid.

You're correct. I did in fact die 14 times that game. Good job for clarifying that.

However, you did not kill me 1v1 a single time. You never have, and never will be able to. The fact that my warlock with 1200 health rotted you down to the point you had to retreat tells me alone that you'll never be capable of killing me, regardless of the class I am playing.

Screenshot (324).png

This was what, my second battleground on my warlock? You spent the entire time camping the levelers in my graveyard.
Do you think 80 kills is a big flex? You managed to get more killing blows than anyone on my team has honorable kills, yet you didnt manage to get a single flag return. How is that even possible?

I distinctly remember you camping Frostitude-Ashkandi (level 12 mage with 42 deaths) & Justagamer-Smolderweb that entire game, and you branched off to kill me in 1vX situations multiple times and failed because nobody on your team knows how/when to conc. shot an experienced jumper. At the end of the day, you lose every single game vs. me and brag about killing blows.

Once again, if you really think you can kill me, we can sync games and I'll stream it.
You're a renowned AFKer & leveler-camper.

You're correct. I did in fact die 14 times that game. Good job for clarifying that.

However, you did not kill me 1v1 a single time. You never have, and never will be able to. The fact that my warlock with 1200 health rotted you down to the point you had to retreat tells me alone that you'll never be capable of killing me, regardless of the class I am playing.

View attachment 15539

This was what, my second battleground on my warlock? You spent the entire time camping the levelers in my graveyard.
Do you think 80 kills is a big flex? You managed to get more killing blows than anyone on my team has honorable kills, yet you didnt manage to get a single flag return. How is that even possible?

I distinctly remember you camping Frostitude-Ashkandi (level 12 mage with 42 deaths) & Justagamer-Smolderweb that entire game, and you branched off to kill me in 1vX situations multiple times and failed because nobody on your team knows how/when to conc. shot an experienced jumper. At the end of the day, you lose every single game vs. me and brag about killing blows.

Once again, if you really think you can kill me, we can sync games and I'll stream it.
You're a renowned AFKer & leveler-camper.

My team wasn't trying to win moron, didn't you figure that out when Derek was holding flag in your gy? If you call a win getting gy farmed then I guess you'd never make it up 1200 in rbgs since sitting ToT doesn't work there, you actually have to learn to pvp.

Once again, we had no fc and a rogue holding your flag in gy and you still got dominated.

With an actual team it would end up like the screenshot i posted vs Drew, 3-0 in less than 15 minutes with you not getting a single kb.

If you are so good at pvp stop me from camping your team. Don't have a dedicated fc Broly and your entire team turtling for hours then brag about getting farmed lmao.

Edit- For the record, you absolute moron, Derek was the one who decided to farm. I'm renowned for winning games with the highest DPS and KDA in the bracket.

You are renowned for safespotting, turtling and getting dominated in actual pvp.

Users who are viewing this thread