If you are still playing ... share your experience or thoughts with the 10-25 DF Prepatch...

and yes, you being a troll and me being grouchy are two different things.

No, not hypocritical at all... lol. Good talk, buddy. Hope you get your levelers back soon so you can be "happy" again.

Tho you already got the ones in wrath to keep you warm for now. ;)

hdX1GzX.jpg

No, not hypocritical at all... lol.
I know you think you're like... owning me or whatever by pointing out that farming levelers is pretty shitty and you think im trying to say 20s werent like that but dude. You're talking to the most self loathing twink on the forums. "All twinks are on the scumbag spectrum" is something I've been saying for years.

You arent making any new points here, no matter how much you froth at the mouth.
Tho you already got the ones in wrath to keep you warm for now. ;)
I do like being cozy. Swaddle me in quilts and pass the hot chocolate.

lol die mad

Reactions: Sil
I know you think you're like... owning me or whatever

Not at all. I think you get it... it's most everyone else still off the page. If I was trying to "own you" then you'd see so.

I do like being cozy. Swaddle me in quilts and pass the hot chocolate.

Good luck, hope you guys make it past launch... or next week if they suddenly revert the queues. ;)

lol die mad

Literally lol'd. Have fun. Try infecting others with it. ;)

nah, it works well with even 29s in 112 gears on PTR.

You're getting 2/3 shot by monks on a 4k healthshield. That's not "working well".

If you're having fun, more power to you. Just don't try to convince people that they're going to have fun like you are. If you were actually having fun, you wouldn't be sounding so desperate to find new people.

Congratulations. You had to roll a 29 full defensive warrior abusing whatever stat you could to endure the burst of the bracket. Now imagine a f2p trying to enjoy his recently geared Enhancement Shaman on bgs.

Again: Enjoy yourself. Just do us all a favor and stop assuming your experience is the same as ours. You literally belittled someone because they didn't wanna switch their 7k hours 29 and you were all like "Oh, a 29 takes like 6h to level". That's not the point. Your ultra-defensive Warrior being ignored in Battle fo Gilneas while the rest of your team dies isn't the point either. Have fun.

You dont think the 11k damage he managed as a 29 in the last screenshot was useful? :Kappa:

I mean that's one hunter double tap after patch today, but cmon... hes innovating!

Congratulations. You had to roll a 29 full defensive warrior abusing whatever stat you could to endure the burst of the bracket. Now imagine a f2p trying to enjoy his recently geared Enhancement Shaman on bgs.

Again: Enjoy yourself. Just do us all a favor and stop assuming your experience is the same as ours. You literally belittled someone because they didn't wanna switch their 7k hours 29 and you were all like "Oh, a 29 takes like 6h to level". That's not the point. Your ultra-defensive Warrior being ignored in Battle fo Gilneas while the rest of your team dies isn't the point either. Have fun.

For real man he doesnt seem to get it.

You dont think the 11k damage he managed as a 29 in the last screenshot was useful? :Kappa:

I mean that's one hunter double tap after patch today, but cmon... hes innovating!

But don't you know that the damage you do to him is basically the same as him healing his team? He is essentially the best healer in the bracket!

But don't you know that the damage you do to him is basically the same as him healing his team? He is essentially the best healer in the bracket!

To give him credit, the whole speeladin thingy sounded fun, and i would play that and blast eurobeat while going VROOOOOOOOOM at full lungs.

Sadly, everything the guy conceptualizes and touches comes with his brand posturing, and it just feels dirty. Dude can't talk about fun stuff without sounding like he's a car salesman. Man, don't try to convince us that is good. It's not. It won't ever be. Just show us how it is and we'll see if it's FUN.

VROOOOOOOOOM

The perma-rush warlock would be worth doing. I hate to say it cuz it seems to lend value to one of his idiotic ideas and he'll undoubtedly try to take credit, when the reality is that he's a buffoon and had literally less than zero to do with it.

It was tetsuo that let us know about regen gems made it an actual thing.

QbQKBMR.png

Sadly, everything the guy conceptualizes and touches comes with his brand posturing, and it just feels dirty. Dude can't talk about fun stuff without sounding like he's a car salesman. Man, don't try to convince us that is good. It's not. It won't ever be. Just show us how it is and we'll see if it's FUN.

Not to mention just simply being flat out wrong 110% of the time. Anything that "works" is entirely someone else.

I'm at 200% sustained run speed with like 12 SL gems? Something like that. Found out about it too late to do better....

I'll do a good one at 39 at some point if they dont wreck it as usual.

Last edited:
Not at all. I think you get it... it's most everyone else still off the page. If I was trying to "own you" then you'd see so.

Good luck, hope you guys make it past launch... or next week if they suddenly revert the queues. ;)

Literally lol'd. Have fun. Try infecting others with it. ;)

I don't know who you are. I don't think I've ever seen you involved in any community that I've been involved in since the early days of TI.

The thing you seem to be missing here is that the people taking a shit down your woefully misinformed throat were not BG players.

This seems to be lost on you - and you're clearly not a very bright person so I will repeat: none of these people in the 20s community that you are speaking with are BG farmers.

We organized communities of arena wargames. We had a skirmish mmr ladder using Blizzard's API to pull our rating from in game.

Just once more to be clear: arena is not the same as a battleground. Capture the flag? That's a battleground. Arena is a team deathmatch game mode. You're speaking with people who play the team deathmatch game mode. That's not the same as the battleground mode that you seem to fetishistically self-indulge your own gameplay through analogy to level 20s.

I'll simplify: you are scum. We are not.

Your masturbatory justifications of simply doing the same to those who abused a bracket for years do not apply. You are wanting to burn strawmen to justify your own actions. You loudly screech at non-existent boogeymen for doing the same thing that you are now doing.

That is why you are scum. You try to muddy the waters so you can find some self-worth in the same despicable bullshit for which you condemn others.

Die mad.

Users who are viewing this thread