If you are still playing ... share your experience or thoughts with the 10-25 DF Prepatch...

Easiest path to the most attention.

i pvp in 20-29 on a daily basis;

you don't;

recruiting more people is aligned with my interest;

you don't really care if the bracket dies;

yet you post way more than I do;

who is the attention seeker here?

i guess i am the "attention seeker" in the sense that i want to attract people's attention so that more people queue up to bring queue time down to even less than 10min.

but that's so obvious, why would you state the obvious?

No, you are the "attention seeker" because you'll do anything and everything you can here to get it. If you ONLY "recruited" that would be different, but stirring the pot for no benefit to anyone but your own lonely self is not really good for the bracket.

Telling 20 "it'll be fun!" literally just after jotting down your daily journal entry here about your super special warrior thing getting 2 shot on the PTR... those are NOT connected goal-oriented posts. At best it's pleading them to come let you kill them cuz you cant make your ridiculous "innovations" work against 29.

The only goal you have is to get people to notice you. I'm here to learn and spread USEFUL information, to help and be helped. About maybe 2% of the crap you spew is useful, so i'll give you that.... go on keep doing you but at least dont pretend it's for anyone except you. And certainly not the bottom of the bracket when you fail at the top.

No, you are the "attention seeker" because you'll do anything and everything you can here to get it. If you ONLY "recruited" that would be different, but stirring the pot for no benefit to anyone but your own lonely self is not really good for the bracket.

Telling 20 "it'll be fun!" literally just after jotting down your daily journal entry here about your super special warrior thing getting 2 shot on the PTR... those are NOT connected goal-oriented posts. At best it's pleading them to come let you kill them cuz you cant make your ridiculous "innovations" work against 29.

The only goal you have is to get people to notice you. I'm here to learn and spread USEFUL information, to help and be helped. About maybe 2% of the crap you spew is useful, so i'll give you that.... go on keep doing you but at least dont pretend it's for anyone except you. And certainly not the bottom of the bracket when you fail at the top.

can someone summarize this in less than 10 words please? it's Friday night i don't want to read wall of text.

chill bro, why you always so angry, all the underline/italic/capitalize, geez. you must have no friends in game because you act too weird.

all the underline/italic/capitalize, geez

Cuz I know you're too lazy to read it, so i summarize that way. Special measures for "special" people.

I'm not angry about you, i'm indifferent. You're not interesting enough to care.

Good luck with your next "innovation" that cant handle same-level opponents, good stuff. Good luck with the 20's too. :KEKW:

edit- and here, Pex already summed it up for you nicely last page, but you glossed right tf over that cuz I gave you attention...

If you, as a 4k shielded Warlock of a full tanky Warrior is getting twotapped by Hunters and Monks, what do you think the rest of the 20s are getting as treatment?

can someone summarize this in less than 10 words please? it's Friday night i don't want to read wall of text.

your recruitment, and every post you make, are primarily self-serving and people don't trust it; just like they never trusted your speed paladin, your shield lock, and your tank warrior. The fact that within a day you say that games are bad, then great, then talk about your full tank getting 2 shot in upcoming patch, then claim to "idk what will happen next patch tho" your all over the place and none of it feels genuine or honest.

can't you look at some of the SS that i post and conclude that 20s that know what they are doing actually do fine?

or even...queue up for games and try it out yourself?

i am recruiting people to queue to reduce queue time, not saying that you have to play a 20.

and if you choose to queue up as a 20 and aren't skilled or geared enough to make a difference (your choice of class to play is also important, imo play healer/hunter/stealthy), then maybe the bracket isn't for you anymore.

like, i could, in theory, gear a 20 and prove that i can still make differences, but why would i gimp myself by not leveling to 29 when i am already paying for subscription.

Hiya!! It's never been the same as the good ol' days... Got to play the old 60's again a few times, that was nice.

Not sure you're aware but there are games now for old 60, but word is they kinda suck. But.... not no games at all.

Plus our old gear is awful and not looking any better come dragonflight.

Clugor is still fat and Warglaive is still dunking on people in forum posts.

ya, if you look at his toons, most of them have less than 4 digit HK.

yet he has been trolling these PvP forums (since the blizzard battleground forum days) with walls of texts for ~15 years.

sad.

like, i could, in theory, gear a 20 and prove that i can still make differences, but why would i gimp myself by not leveling to 29 when i am already paying for subscription.

I know that i am feeding into the troll here, but let me say that exact same thing that i just did again since you didn't get it.

You could prove you have three toes on your left foot for all I care; you are giving partial truths, and claiming both sides. "the games are trash, look at these premades that stomp, and it's not fun" with a screenshot to as 'definitive proof!' and then 'games are great! I'm having a blast here!'. You post SSs of 20s 'wow look these guys are really getting it done' and then talk about how your fully geared 29 is getting 2 tapped and your 4k shield lock gets shredded. It can't be both, so you're not being honest about something here.

We all remember that you spent MONTHS trying to convince people here that your goofball speed pala was meta-defining when you honestly knew that it was just a goofy build that you were having fun with and far from optimal play and build. People won't trust you even if you "prove it" because you are consistently unreliable here.

Are games @ 29 XP lock any good? IDK, I am not playing them rn. I know that I am not taking your word for it though.

Hiya!! It's never been the same as the good ol' days... Got to play the old 60's again a few times, that was nice.

Not sure you're aware but there are games now for old 60, but word is they kinda suck. But.... not no games at all.

Plus our old gear is awful and not looking any better come dragonflight.
Absolutely man. Yeah, I've Been playing again on my rogue recently. Managed to get a build that can apply some decent pressure and use good old thistle tea to make up for the lack of SoD when killing flag carriers etc. I won't do a ton of damage obviously, but I try to use my utility the best I can to win objectives. Having cloak and blind back are huge for sure. Got some ToC and a few warforged stuff as well for the next expansion.

It was also a really cool experience getting into AV again on my old characters through Korrak's. Brought back the memories

ya, if you look at his toons, most of them have less than 4 digit HK.

yet he has been trolling these PvP forums (since the blizzard battleground forum days) with walls of texts for ~15 years.

sad.
Eh. In my experience on the old Bnet forums, if you were the recipient of a Warglave wall of text, you pretty much deserved it or he felt super strong about something lol. He never really did it for the sake of riling stuff up or flaming people. Maybe a few times, but it was in jest for people he knew

Redemption was one of the best geared paladins in full T3 and was always a key player in BGs.

but somehow you think that having an online argument with him makes you relevant to the bracket or the twink circle somehow? you don't participate in any bracket enough to be relevant, yet you want to remain relevant in all brackets.

what's wrong with you man? you spend so much time on these forums yet you don't even pvp that much.

Yes, as I still have the icon post-pre-patch but now it does the Dark Transfusion. Which seems not too bad when taking on NPC enemies, just not seemly as good in PvP.

Have you played with the Runeforge lately?

I have Rune of the Fallen Crusader on a weapon from pre-patch but not seeing it proc as much post pre-patch. But I'm not ready to apply Crusader yet (only farmed two Righteous Orbs after like 6 runs so stored it on a scroll).

Dark transfusion is great for pvp. Not in a burst sense (maybe if you're mastery stacked??), however it gives great cc as bite turns too a 2 second stun, and leap now silences and immbolizes the target. I have not touched runeforge. Crusader seems to proc constantly. For righteous orbs, old strat drops 1 pretty much each run, from Instructor Galford. Pretty sure it's like a 90% drop rate.

Users who are viewing this thread