I started a 200+ reply thread on the wow forums and got silenced

Yep. I got a suspension one time for using the word carebear.

It's to the point where i'm not even mad. It's kind of amazing that anything could be that bad. Anyway i'm going to use the time to summarize the relevant posts and i'm gonna start a daily thread about it assuming i don't get perma banned for having the gall to post something unpopular.

I, Nubii on Blizzard's forums, am currently also banned from posting/responding due to a comment I made yesterday, in which I used the middle finger emoji that is native to Blizzard's dialogue box options...yet again, something Blizzard has given us to use only to punish us for it. What kind of company provides its paying customer base the tools it needs to self-sabotage/set themselves up for failure?!? It makes no sense...

I just got mine as well. I guess you cant say blizz is using its BBC on paying clients
[doublepost=1553005627,1553005568][/doublepost]correction. The email they sent me said I told blizz to eat a BBC. my bad

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/w...te-qs-dont-let-them-get-away-with-this/123982

The level of PC carebare baby-ness of the general forums is astounding. I am the OP, someone please point out the bannable offense for me.

Edit: Please help those of us in the cesspool trying to overturn the anti twink change because evidently they're just gonna shoot us down after they see we've got any traction.
I don't see anything bannable there. But I do see a critical lack of reasoning skills. For instance:

"Twinks are one of the only things keeping low level BGs and low level content in general alive."

Say what? If that statement was in the slightest true, then you wouldn't have any problems having your queue pop. But you're not getting the pops, so it's obvious that the statement is false. News flash for you, twinks are a sub-community of the PvP sub-community. And they are definitely in the minority. If there's so many twinks "looking for a challenge", then your queues would be popping with little to no change in queue time. But obviously the queue times have dramatically increased. So that either means that there isn't enough twinks to support themselves, or that a large amount of twinks have abandoned the game simply because they're unwilling to go up against equally equipped players. This has happened before. And IF you're willing to recruit other players, then it is possible for you to have an active and thriving twink community dedicated towards "challenging PvP". But you have to admit that prior to the split, there was a thriving community of twinks who simply wanted to face stomp casual levelers. And that behavior is unacceptable.

Reactions: jwl
If you read the first 3 replies, you'd understand why people dont take twinking seriously.
There truly is no reason as to why we couldn't get WSG pops. Its just a matter of effort, but nobody is willing to take matters into their own hands.

WSG requires a minimum of what? 6v6? maybe 5v5?
How hard is it to find a total of 12 twinks in your bracket? Isnt this website suppose to server as a safe haven & community for us?
Dont we have in-game communities? From what I hear, 19, 29 & 59 have active wargames right now. If you are struggling to organize events, perhaps migrate to a more popular bracket or participate actively in the community/discords.

this game is just pure dumpster trash now. blizzard even managed to ruin the twinking community.

Well like I've been saying, we are the minority audience and we cant get everything handed to us on a silver plate. People are just too unreasonable to accept that

Even with enough players in queue on both sides it can take 30 min to get a game. So even if everyone was feilding ten mans there would still be long queues. Seems broken to me.

Users who are viewing this thread