I hear warrior is the new OP class now

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not people, just Riv cause he thinks hes a good warrior. But he's really just a garbage kid who thinks 2.2k posts on TI makes him good at 19's

Please keep the bad trolling off this thread , if Veil didn't notice already I am not replying to him anymore as he is just one of those butthurt baby unworthy of my time.

Soooo much rage, truth hurt. I would be mad too if some ' new ' twink came there and insulted all my skilled hunter and pally friends.

Ok, ill keep off but im not trolling, he really is one of the worst players in the bracket.

Turdel out.

Just posting here saying l can't kill hunters fc without another dps slow/cc support(don<t include my priest, please we have 6 horde on us the whole game) when l get slowed myself by another horde while the stealthed rogue only had to ambush a 1k life shitty druid to win.

l'm not chasing someone the whole map either, warrior/rets are the worse classes to do that. I'm here to have fun, which is not chasing a hunter or staying in their fc for over 10 mins.

This rogue was lying, which doesn't surprise me considering how talentless he was in a already noskill video game(spam sap/get wrecked while showing me your back, etc), the only healer l had was the priest while getting occasional druid heals.

Get mad on this if you wish, l couldn't care less

Turdel said:
You

are

trash

nw_deh_trash_1012.jpg

Stinky hot trash

Elucidate?

Fisher. said:
Just posting here saying l can't kill hunters fc without another dps slow/cc support(don<t include my priest, please we have 6 horde on us the whole game) when l get slowed myself by another horde while the stealthed rogue only had to ambush a 1k life shitty druid to win.

l'm not chasing someone the whole map either, warrior/rets are the worse classes to do that. I'm here to have fun, which is not chasing a hunter or staying in their fc for over 10 mins.

This rogue was lying, which doesn't surprise me considering how talentless he was in a already noskill video game(spam sap/get wrecked while showing me your back, etc), the only healer l had was the priest while getting occasional druid heals.

Get mad on this if you wish, l couldn't care less

You use a helm with parry, obvious bad.

Turdel is bad and why do you even bother make this post if 19s are so bad sounds to me like you should move on to better things.

you can stop , its just getting pathetic. We know you got butthurt, you don't need to keep going. Sadly I said I would stop replying to you but your awful trolling is just terrible.

P.S. to all the mad twinks , go back and read I never once said anything about us being good or that those screenshot showed awesome skills. I don't need to be a big fish in a small pond to feel good about myself unlike most you apparently. So freaking mad about random screenshot.

if I wanted to flex epeen I would have mentionned other stuff than 19s bracket rofl. We play to have fun, just realize that this isn't RBGs if what you want to do is run the flag with 8 people defending it then lvl to 85 and do it in a somewhat balanced bracket. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Seleyzor said:
you can stop , its just getting pathetic. We know you got butthurt, you don't need to keep going. Sadly I said I would stop replying to you but your awful trolling is just terrible.

P.S. to all the mad twinks , go back and read I never once said anything about us being good or that those screenshot showed awesome skills. I don't need to be a big fish in a small pond to feel good about myself unlike most you apparently. So freaking mad about random screenshot.

if I wanted to flex epeen I would have mentionned other stuff than 19s bracket rofl. We play to have fun, just realize that this isn't RBGs if what you want to do is run the flag with 8 people defending it then lvl to 85 and do it in a somewhat balanced bracket. Sorry to burst your bubble.

So what your saying here is that people who have a different idea of fun then you do are all bad/garbage need 2 l2farm moar?

Sàxxon said:
yo rance id respect u but u got a bow in ur ranged slot

why in the hell would you use a throwing weapon , when I got a wand to kill totem and shadowword pain to prevent rogue from stealthing

Seleyzor said:

P.S. To the mad glad, I never once claimed that 19s were skillful. If I wanted to trumpet my accomplishments I would do it in the real world, not on the game I log onto when I'm in the mood for mental masturbation. When applying at taco bell do you put "Rank 1 priest in world of warcraft video game" under achievements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread