I hear warrior is the new OP class now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalki said:
aweaesgabaseg.jpg

Please tell me you are bragging because of a loss.

Image isn't showing up on my computer

Rance had 3 guys healing him. A few times their FC was in range of their heals, but they for the most part were ignored, which led to a pretty easy victory for us. At one point Rance decided to get the flag, but then I started to sap him, which stopped everyone, and then I would sap his pocket heals, and he wouldn't dare leave their protection. They ended up going back to the GY while we won.

Kalki said:
Rance had 3 guys healing him. A few times their FC was in range of their heals, but they for the most part were ignored, which led to a pretty easy victory for us. At one point Rance decided to get the flag, but then I started to sap him, which stopped everyone, and then I would sap his pocket heals, and he wouldn't dare leave their protection. They ended up going back to the GY while we won.

lol that's sad, just lost some rezpect for him...still veil is a horrible warrior

Seleyzor said:
On a side note, I hope the non retarded twink don't get offended by this thread as its not aimed at them. If it doesn't take you 2 second to trinket cuz you actually have it keybinded and if you can use your interupts properly you are probably safe.

wut r bindz?

Rivfader said:
Don't hate, deadpetcity #1 FC US, nothing could have been done to prevent those caps.

While I know its easy to hate on him because he's not exactly the best hunter ever, he at least plays the game to win, which is better than 90% of the other hunters in this bracket.

soooo mad

even making up story about 3 pocket heals

RAAAAGE

this thread is luring more and more baddie out . So great

Seleyzor said:
soooo mad

even making up story about 3 pocket heals

RAAAAGE

this thread is luring more and more baddie out . So great

Seriously though, what are binds? You keep talking about them and I don't quite follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread