EU+US i finally hit 110 and im getting glad

@Hotpocketx na still 23mmr loool i lfg it every night . im 100% confident that if i had a team i could q with id get glad this season easily . i look forward and appreciate ur eagerness 2 wintrade for me

@Hotpocketx na still 23mmr loool i lfg it every night . im 100% confident that if i had a team i could q with id get glad this season easily . i look forward and appreciate ur eagerness 2 wintrade for me
LOL, dude just que rmpriest or WMS as frost/fury. both comps are broken to hell, or even que Frost/Demo lock

LOL, dude just que rmpriest or WMS as frost/fury. both comps are broken to hell, or even que Frost/Demo lock

i like fmp . rmx is gay bc all the rogues at 2300 are 1800 players carried by class . when asked 2 handle something other than train the healer they flop .

i really want to play frost mage shatter. alot of cool shit can be done with that comp . cant find anyone tho, but the defensives work out pretty well vs rmx

Teach me your ways >.< You should upload some clips of you playing in arenas... Im soooooo bad at mage. But I just made a resto druid and would love to see how to play healer.
I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone. I believe that everyone has potential. All you gotta do is que with the right people and they will help you learn the game. Ele sham I self-taught myself but hpala I had some help with at the start of season 2 and my partners taught me pvp tips season 1. You learn a ton from the people you play with. I'd be more than willing to upload some games to youtube or something. Or I do stream them most of the times. @ Twitch.tv/Leegamingwow , i may have a few vods you could watch there as well.

Teach me your ways >.< You should upload some clips of you playing in arenas... Im soooooo bad at mage. But I just made a resto druid and would love to see how to play healer.
Just do what I do, I just spam ask what did I do wrong and what can I do better. Also, if you have the ability to stream I really recommend it so you can rewatch your vods and see the issues you make and try to self correct them.

this might sound bad but alot of the games im losing dont feel like losses bc its my 'partners' playing bad not me . ill upload a vid oc a game later anc u guyz can tell me if its me

Users who are viewing this thread