EU+US i finally hit 110 and im getting glad

do u remember when arena ladders were full of skilled players going 101-3 and shit

not 550-450

glad is a timesink now not an indication of skill

I enjoy looking at the people that say "oh glad is so easy, doesn't require any skill" and they're challengers, rival at best.

I enjoy looking at the people that say "oh glad is so easy, doesn't require any skill" and they're challengers, rival at best.

i enjoy looking at the people who couldnt break 2k in relevant expansions and brag about glad when theres max 50 people worldwide tryharding ladder in legion.

hi i watched your last stream vod of you queueing 2.2k+ as shaman, i know you're gladiator experienced but why do you spend 95% of your games locked on nature because you dont fakecast once, seen the first 3 games and you lost because of it

is it a new strat? i mean you're glad so obviously you know the game much better than me

also seen you finish your cast instead of cancelcast shearing poly on ur healer and you lose all pressure because of it and it forces every cd, is that a new glad strat too?

thanks for your time gladiator.

hi i watched your last stream vod of you queueing 2.2k+ as shaman, i know you're gladiator experienced but why do you spend 95% of your games locked on nature because you dont fakecast once, seen the first 3 games and you lost because of it

is it a new strat? i mean you're glad so obviously you know the game much better than me

also seen you finish your cast instead of cancelcast shearing poly on ur healer and you lose all pressure because of it and it forces every cd, is that a new glad strat too?

thanks for your time gladiator.
Well the last time I qued shaman was with an hpal that wasn't the best, so there's that for 1. As for juking on ele, it's not very rewarding when you juke. 85% of the time it's better to just eat the kick for your healer to enable him/her to free cast. Also the times that I get kicked and I die from it, if I was to juke I would more than likely die anyways. As for the sheering of polymorph or whatever, a bunch of times I'll be out of range to kick any sort of cc which causes me to have to go defensive while my healer is cc'd. I also don't notice sometimes when cc is being thrown on my healer, which is just a simple awareness issue that I will get better with in time. Anymore questions, seeing as you know so much, I'd assume no more questions.

'if i dont fakecast it makes them use interrupt on me and not my healer' - gladiator hotpocket.

'if i dont fakecast it makes them use interrupt on me and not my healer' - gladiator hotpocket.
I fake cast all the time when it's relevant. When you que with an hpal, getting as many kicks eaten is prime. Thing is about ele sham, even if I get kicked, there's still something else I can do, I'm never idle.

I fake cast all the time when it's relevant. When you que with an hpal, getting as many kicks eaten is prime. Thing is about ele sham, even if I get kicked, there's still something else I can do, I'm never idle.

do you not realise if you fakecasted the same interrupts you're still eating them and can still cast all of your spells.

how is that going over your head

i thought u were an arena god

youre all bad unless you finished halo2 on legendary

Users who are viewing this thread