EU+US i finally hit 110 and im getting glad

RBG not doing so good though.

Grats on 2.2k. Shows how easily/quickly it can be achieved.

assuming its an honest observation with no ill intent: yea i actually like how easy it was to get geared . the rating itself just takes some basic game knowledge and awareness

assuming ur taking a jab at me: fuk off

assuming its an honest observation with no ill intent: yea i actually like how easy it was to get geared . the rating itself just takes some basic game knowledge and awareness

assuming ur taking a jab at me: fuk off

I don't attack others, I defend them.

/cheers

Are you playing destro MLS? If so, not impressed 1 bit. Also I haven't been able to que much this season cause hpal is only viable with 2 comps anymore and I can't find partners yet, or I haven't even bothered looking tbh. I'm sure if we went against eachother you wouldn't farm me either, I put xaryu's MLS with simonhowl and jacob on farm this season, so gl with that <3 gz on 2.2k tho!

Are you playing destro MLS? If so, not impressed 1 bit. Also I haven't been able to que much this season cause hpal is only viable with 2 comps anymore and I can't find partners yet, or I haven't even bothered looking tbh. I'm sure if we went against eachother you wouldn't farm me either, I put xaryu's MLS with simonhowl and jacob on farm this season, so gl with that <3 gz on 2.2k tho!
Is WW still decent with hpal?

frost mage doesnt use glacial and chaos bolt spec sucks . so its diff

i had a good laugh when i saw a clicking druid (also turning with a and d) on twitch at 2,3 mmr #legion

Users who are viewing this thread