I am a 2x Twink Cup Champion AMA

No idea. You've always been the one with the animosity. I always found it funny how you've called yourself a "troll" but could never take a joke, like when I would link pics of you looking like a lumberjack.

Being ragey and reacting excessively to everything was just part of the gig haha. I'll admit your apparent toxicity was a bit over the top a handful of times, but I'm actually not an angry person at all :)

And damn it, a guy owns 3 plaid shirts and can't seem to be able to escape the lumberjack comparisons haha

Being ragey and reacting excessively to everything was just part of the gig haha. I'll admit your apparent toxicity was a bit over the top a handful of times, but I'm actually not an angry person at all :)

And damn it, a guy owns 3 plaid shirts and can't seem to be able to escape the lumberjack comparisons haha
I'm not saying you were necessarily "ragey", just that you couldn't take a joke; that you took things way too seriously.

I'm not saying you were necessarily "ragey", just that you couldn't take a joke; that you took things way too seriously.

Guilty as charged haha. IDGAF now, no sense in being an idiot and letting things from a game get to me like before. I'm a friend to all these days :)

Could barely talk the next day but codeine did the trick

man i missed my chance to ask a question to the legend himself. oh well, the quote above kinda answers my question anyway. i wouldn't have been able to handle this thread at the time of its inception anyway. too much sauce in this 1

man i missed my chance to ask a question to the legend himself. oh well, the quote above kinda answers my question anyway. i wouldn't have been able to handle this thread at the time of its inception anyway. too much sauce in this 1
ask your question dude and you're a legend xo

Who were your inpirations while growing from the rogue Stealthcnt to one of the bigger players in the bracket? And how did they inspire you?

Users who are viewing this thread