I am a 2x Twink Cup Champion AMA

do you play EU or US? and could you link your main twinks? Also are you a world pvp twink or just instanced?

If you were to construct a twinkcup team this year, saying you could get any player, theoretically. Who would be your picks, and why? What compositions would you run with?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes a good player in your opinion?

-Someone who is able to play alot of classes/fit a lot of roles at a top level?

-Someone who specializes in one class exceptionally (going beyond just being a top performer, but literally a contender for 'best of').

-Someone who plays exceptionally on objectives?

(obviously a lot of things goes into what makes a good player, just gave a few inputs).

Name a player you would believe to best fit your criterias of a good player.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What class and role do you believe to be a solo corner stone in a competitive setting, if you had to pick one?
Which player do you believe to play this the best?

Have you incorporated previous, or just in general, experiences & inspiration from other games, into World of Warcraft?

Will you give Legacy servers a go once Blizzard launches them?

Due to a large number of requests from various twinks, I'm finally getting around to doing one of these.

I won the twink cup in 2014 with <Skill Ratio> and then again in 2016 with <Gurubashi Surf Club> where we beat my old team, <Skill Ratio>, in the finals. Ask me anything.

Why did you pretend to off yourself back in 2014?

Never letting this go lol

What frat were you in? What's the worst thing they did to you while being hazed? Did you haze anyone? What's the worst thing you did?

Why'd you bot at endgame?
I never did. Eventually I started getting lobbed from groups because I wasn't a bot.

https://i.imgur.com/2eefhkf.jpg
[doublepost=1525128544,1525128438][/doublepost]
do you play EU or US? and could you link your main twinks? Also are you a world pvp twink or just instanced?

I play US. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/flamergød Armory link isn't working for some reason. I only play instanced pvp, mainly wargames because they are more competitive.
[doublepost=1525128575][/doublepost]
did you use a kickbot in any of the twink cups?
No.
[doublepost=1525128718][/doublepost]
Why did you pretend to off yourself back in 2014?

Never letting this go lol
It was 2013 not 2014, and I had nothing to do with it. I was starting college, which my friends Tcat and Barbarous knew. Tcat was the one that made the thread. I was quitting WoW for the time being and therefore had no reason to check TI. I knew nothing about it until much later.
[doublepost=1525128782][/doublepost]
What frat were you in? What's the worst thing they did to you while being hazed? Did you haze anyone? What's the worst thing you did?
I'm going to refrain from answering this on a public online forum, sorry xo.

Haha, someone definitely got raped by an entire frat house.
Not quite lol, it's moreso stuff that's derogatory towards women haha; things like Eiffel towers etc.

Just how many loads of laundry have you done on those washboard abs... i got a load of colors that could use a rubbing, i mean washing...

Whats ur handicap? I'm playing a 7 this season

Just how many loads of laundry have you done on those washboard abs... i got a load of colors that could use a rubbing, i mean washing...

Whats ur handicap? I'm playing a 7 this season
You can use my abs anytime you want bb

And my handicap is pretty embarassing lol, but I also only golf at Hazeltine which is fking hard

Users who are viewing this thread