I am a 2x Twink Cup Champion AMA

How long was your throat sore after yelling chaos bolt targets at the top of your lungs after TC 2016?
Could barely talk the next day but codeine did the trick

common law or civil law?
Definitely common law, and I'm glad that I'd be going to in a law school in the U.S. which has a common law system. I enjoy reading past cases and using past precedent in conjunction with the relevant statutes to form an interpretation. Of course, this might change when I go to law school XD

Definitely common law, and I'm glad that I'd be going to in a law school in the U.S. which has a common law system. I enjoy reading past cases and using past precedent in conjunction with the relevant statutes to form an interpretation. Of course, this might change when I go to law school XD

imo common law is more interesting but way harder when it comes to studying it

imo common law is more interesting but way harder when it comes to studying it
Yeah definitely, and then like 90% of what you learn in law school doesn't apply to whatever type of law you go on to practice for the rest of your life. From what I've heard though, part of the value of the education is the skills you build up throughout your 3 years of law school.

Due to a large number of requests from various twinks, I'm finally getting around to doing one of these.

I won the twink cup in 2014 with <Skill Ratio> and then again in 2016 with <Gurubashi Surf Club> where we beat my old team, <Skill Ratio>, in the finals. Ask me anything.
Hottest Twink?

Do you even lift?
What pre-workout do you use?
Maxes for squat, bench, and deadlift?
Do you prefer sumo or conventional deadlift?
DO YOU GO PARALLEL ON SQUATS OR ARE YOU JUST WASTING TIME?

Do you even lift?

Pre-workout I use is BPI 1MR

Right now I just work out at the gym at my apartment which doesn't have any barbells so I don't really know my maxes on these lifts. With the stuff I have at my apartment, my max pull-ups is 43 and dips I hit 5 reps on weighted dips with three 45lb plates.

Never really been a fan of deadlifting tbh.

I do pistol squats only, usually do 5 sets of 6 each leg with 25-30 lb dumbbells.

I'm more concerned with staying lean and I'm not interested in looking too bulky

whats ur top 10 list of current players cause u ignored that guy who asked for a comp and lists are fun smile face smile face

how long have u been pretending to drown for

do u actually know where barb is cause i miss him frown face

Do you even lift?
Finally some important questions

whats ur top 10 list of current players cause u ignored that guy who asked for a comp and lists are fun smile face smile face
Hard to do top 10 current players because various classes are different, I saw that post but it has a lot of questions so I've been procrastinating on it, I'll answer eventually
[doublepost=1525479560,1525479508][/doublepost]
how long have u been pretending to drown for

It's actually mouthwash ok
[doublepost=1525479596][/doublepost]
do u actually know where barb is cause i miss him frown face

He's at a mental asylum for now
[doublepost=1525494716][/doublepost]
If you were to construct a twinkcup team this year, saying you could get any player, theoretically. Who would be your picks, and why? What compositions would you run with?

Resto Druid FC: Fearthebuns
Disc Priest: Aoitsaka
Disc Priest: Dan
Resto Shaman: Partygirl
Rogue: Saxxon
Feral Druid: Nature
Any spec Hunter: Stabilt
Arcane Mage: Mvq
Destro Warlock: Flamer
Destro Warlock/Survival Hunt/Arcane Mage: Yowza

I would run these players, and the comp I would run would depend on how well the team does in practice games. Whichever comp worked best in practice games whether that be Yowza on lock or survival hunter would come down to experimentation and how well the players gel together. Also, HB and MVQ are interchangeable.

Subs:
Resto Shaman: Phron
Disc Priest: Blurz
DPS Filler: Vet

Last edited:
Can we be friends again yet? <3

Can we be friends again yet? <3
No idea. You've always been the one with the animosity. I always found it funny how you've called yourself a "troll" but could never take a joke, like when I would link pics of you looking like a lumberjack.

Users who are viewing this thread