Hunter and feral druid weapon enchant

I'm new to bis lvl 20 f2p and vet stuff Mountain . I had a blue +13 agi wep . When I switched to BOA dwarven hand cannon - My base damage went up 10% with +4 scope on the heirloom weapon . Also the extra secondary stat helped . Base DMG on abilities up 10% ish . Overall I'd guess about about 14-16% overall DPS increase due to the scaled DMG increase and factoring crit .

Hopefully this is helpful - perhaps you could try out a similar thing and compare the DMG difference between some weps and enchants yourself.

Yall are still wasting your time with this guy? I prefer talking to my wall, at least it isn't this ignorant.

You’re just mad someone has the audacity to not listen to you blindly.
Not rly, I'm willing to stand corrected if I learn something new, makes for good disussion and happens to me frequently. The things you usually post are just straight up stupid yet you still act like you're right for some reason lmao.

Not rly, I'm willing to stand corrected if I learn something new, makes for good disussion and happens to me frequently. The things you usually post are just straight up stupid yet you still act like you're right for some reason lmao.
Like I’m right about what ? I haven’t given advice or anything of the sort out.
Quit looking for a fight. Go back to figuring out what gear patterns will give you 0.245 damage increase. Piss off. I’m done with your noob ass

This guy would rather be talking and looking at his wall but won’t stop replying.

Jesus dude. There’s no way you have any type of normalcy in your day to day life besides Warcraft. I’m done replying to your most likely overweight, single ass who probably uses multiple monitors. I’m done with this site. And FYI, most of your guild is geared like shit. How could you let that happen? Byeeeee

sooooo anyway. BM hunters have insane sneaky burst especially when combined with Vulp or LF racial, can easily catch a healer out because it’s not as instantly obvious as building an aimed shot.

Do I think they are as good as MM? No
Are they more fun to play than MM? I have no idea, never played MM.

Is this a pointless post based on my own opinion? Hell yes, #neverchangemyminddontcareifyoushowmefacts

cba reading this drama kekw

Both those enchants are currently broken and do much more damage than the +3 or +4 tool-tips suggest.
The scope is https://www.wowhead.com/item=44739/diamond-cut-refractor-scope but needs level 70 to apply so you'll need to put it on a loom or bug it on dungeon bow.
The +3 weapon damage is https://www.wowhead.com/item=38869/enchant-2h-weapon-superior-impact this can be applied on level 20 but only with game time.

Feral is pretty funky and fun! Whilst hunter (MM im assuming) is uhhh... fun? i guess? for some people?

Ohti and chops are still QQing over being called out and owned in this old thread. Thought I’d bump it so you all don’t blindly (or at all) listen to anything they have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread