Hunter and feral druid weapon enchant

Haaaaah. We are getting side tracked, here. the point of my op was to shit on the crappyish hunters (not all) that rely on it to be “good”. No more, no less.

I just started using the force multiplier and I love it.

View attachment 15969
2.1k, courtesy of Walder.

This is under certain circumstances but our guild hunter atm, Resil, consistently hits 1600+.

Really, consistent 1500s is not an unrealistic goal to reach.
This is a joke. 1500 crits? Try that in a pug. No doubt you had all the right buffs for that guy from your guild. And no on top of that we have no idea how the other players were geared.

please do a armor list of what we need for hitting 1500s? Please

please do a armor list of what we need for hitting 1500s? Please
HELM: Epic Feathered Headdress
NECK: Vers loom w/ hidden satyr
SHOULDERS: Trade glitched epic Boulder Pads (2 agi 1 crit)
CLOAK: Parachute Cloak +4 prim stat
CHEST: Epic Humberts Chest glorious stats (epic sooth works too)
BRACERS: BG rare of the adaptable or qb 2/5 +3 ap enchant (epic worn defias would be better probs crit is more dmg long term)
WEP: Naga Heartpiercer with +4 scope
GLOVES: i28 Thorbia's Gauntlets with +4 ap (epic sparkproof if you have them)
BELT: Runechain girdle
LEGS: Foreman's Leggings shadowleather leg armor
BOOTS: BG rare of the adaptable or qb 4/5 with assassin's step
RING 1BG rare ring of the qb 2/5 accord of vers
RING 2: Epic Ello's or D-1000, otherwise, dungeon bag of the qb 2/3 accord of vers
Lacquered Carving x2

Buffs: alch flask, +8 agi food (or any 2/2 foods,) and 7% ap scroll.

1500 are the most realistic in pugs because of extra buffs. I queue with hunters who regularly global people in one aimed shot. If you're not hitting 1500s, you're not trying hard enough. It's not a joke.

HELM: Epic Feathered Headdress
NECK: Vers loom w/ hidden satyr
SHOULDERS: Trade glitched epic Boulder Pads (2 agi 1 crit)
CLOAK: Parachute Cloak +4 prim stat
CHEST: Epic Humberts Chest glorious stats (epic sooth works too)
BRACERS: BG rare of the adaptable or qb 2/5 +3 ap enchant (epic worn defias would be better probs crit is more dmg long term)
WEP: Naga Heartpiercer with +4 scope
GLOVES: i28 Thorbia's Gauntlets with +4 ap (epic sparkproof if you have them)
BELT: Runechain girdle
LEGS: Foreman's Leggings shadowleather leg armor
BOOTS: BG rare of the adaptable or qb 4/5 with assassin's step
RING 1BG rare ring of the qb 2/5 accord of vers
RING 2: Epic Ello's or D-1000, otherwise, dungeon bag of the qb 2/3 accord of vers
Lacquered Carving x2

Buffs: alch flask, +8 agi food (or any 2/2 foods,) and 7% ap scroll.

1500 are the most realistic in pugs because of extra buffs. I queue with hunters who regularly global people in one aimed shot. If you're not hitting 1500s, you're not trying hard enough.

that is a extremely rare set up and play style ( glitches) which are just sad,lol.

1500 is very hard to get unless you gear like that guy who faction changed and somehow got 28 hands which is extremely hard.

saying we should be able to hit 1500s is almost a slap in the face to that guys gear performance compared to decent/epic gear that doesn’t normally fit your stats the correct way.
[doublepost=1600568869,1600568782][/doublepost]
that is a extremely rare set up and play style ( glitches) which are just sad,lol.

1500 is very hard to get unless you gear like that guy who faction changed and somehow got 28 hands which is extremely hard.

saying we should be able to hit 1500s is almost a slap in the face to that guys gear performance compared to decent/epic gear that doesn’t normally fit your stats the correct way.
Another thing, what’s his damage in a normal pug by himself?

[doublepost=1600568869,1600568782][/doublepost]
Another thing, what’s his damage in a normal pug by himself?
Don't tell my I'm incorrect because you're too lazy and/or cheap to get proper gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys seem mad. Ohti talking about hitting those numbers as if he is hitting them multiple times in a 1vs1, let’s see a link to whoever this super hunter is, you twit.

You’re projecting anger which means no one ever questions your bs about Multiple 3k crits.
[doublepost=1600749552,1600749510][/doublepost]
Green either farmed or got lucky (?) with epic Argus and has been trying to justify keeping an inferior weapon over the BOA ever since. Just ignore him
What? Lol
[doublepost=1600749731][/doublepost]And btw do you guys notice that when challenged to prove any of this (wow, 1 screen shot) he skips over answering. Lol how did you become a mod?

hearsay
[doublepost=1600751519,1600751288][/doublepost]

looking at their guild and I don’t find that guy anywhere, did he change his name
[doublepost=1600751757][/doublepost]
hearsay

looking at their guild and I don’t find that guy anywhere, did he change his name
Omfg I found him. How dare you say anyone is lazy for not gearing when there is absolutely nothing special about his gear that I haven’t seen on many other hunters, but the don’t need the plasma or the hacks. Damn son

hearsay

[doublepost=1600751757][/doublepost]
Omfg I found him. How dare you say anyone is lazy for not gearing when there is absolutely nothing special about his gear that I haven’t seen on many other hunters, but the don’t need the plasma or the hacks. Damn son
ill repeat, I’ve hit 1500 in the gear you can see my hunter in my signature wearing. No hacks. It really isn’t that difficult of a number to reach. And yet you act like it’s only cheesed out by tryhard nerds

ill repeat, I’ve hit 1500 in the gear you can see my hunter in my signature wearing. No hacks. It really isn’t that difficult of a number to reach. And yet you act like it’s only cheesed out by tryhard nerds
1500 isn’t unheard of but he is saying resil hits 1600 regularly. Sorry, not sorry. If it’s not a lie and you even hit 3k I would like to know your secrets and please don’t tell me it’s your gear which is nice but nothing special in terms of standing out. Maybe marksman just takes more skill.
[doublepost=1600754708,1600754223][/doublepost]Chops incoming

1500 isn’t unheard of but he is saying resil hits 1600 regularly. Sorry, not sorry. If it’s not a lie and you even hit 3k I would like to know your secrets and please don’t tell me it’s your gear which is nice but nothing special in terms of standing out. Maybe marksman just takes more skill.
yea, resil hits pretty hard. But he also gears a lot more glass than i do. It’s not uncommon to see him (or any glass hunter) completely global people.

and i don’t really have any secrets. I hate playing MM and when I’m forced to by the meany heads who wont let me play surv in wargames, i listen to people who know more than me and gear in a manner they suggest.

an approach you might consider...

yea, resil hits pretty hard. But he also gears a lot more glass than i do. It’s not uncommon to see him (or any glass hunter) completely global people.

and i don’t really have any secrets. I hate playing MM and when I’m forced to by the meany heads who wont let me play surv in wargames, i listen to people who know more than me and gear in a manner they suggest.

an approach you might consider...
Thanks for a real response.

Users who are viewing this thread