Huntard Discussion: Survival vs. Beastmastery- PUGing

Status
Not open for further replies.
f
Keep thinking BM dmg is bad.. SV dmg has AT MOST 10 more dps. I FREQUENTLY get over 90 dps on a BM hunt and I have yet to see a SV hit 100 dps. KC isn't worth mentioning and I'm tired of people holding that KC does bad dmg be something bad about BM. People don't roll BM for KC and if they do they need to learn how to play BM.

The simple fact is if you like 10 more dps or 1 extra stun. That's what it all boils down to

Dps DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER. Burst. Burst. Burst.

The Saint
Please stop trolling.

as soon as you stop talking bollocks.

@ everyone else. play an MM melee sub resto build, who cares.

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-morgan-freeman.jpg

i'm off to bed, before i go... how long as dps mattered in pvp? cc... control.... burst. gn o/

Please close thread, all topics have been discussed and it will only result in trolling imo. Btw,this is the OP.

We all know that... hahaha, that's a joke, a few know that BM is the best spec for pvp atm AND IT EVEN WAS BACK IN CATA when everyone just looked at SV expl shot stupid burst but not thinking about stuns, pet and energy management <3

Good read Iil, thanks :)

The aggression in this thread has become silly, but the premise is good, I think.

I don't really care about experience or anything else that would give weight to a person's opinion (after all, they are only opinions), but if that matters to the community than I've been Gladiator 4 times, and Hero of the Horde 2 times. I also Pug on Mok'Nathal with 7 classes currently.

I finally came to the conclusion that Survival is more useful than Beast Mastery in Battlegrounds, BUT!

That is just my opinion. I feel that the control that SV has through scatter and pet abilities combined with a much stronger damage potential in comparison to Beast Mastery means that it has stronger utility.

HOWEVER! If I was to do a "rated" battleground at level 20, I would play beast mastery.

Let me clarify (tl;dr)

Survival:

Damage: 9/10
Control: 7/10

Beast Mastery
Damage: 8/10
Control 8/10

I hate to have to locked. Next time, don't let it go so intense. Respect others opinions and atleast agree to disagree :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread