EU+US How to mog mist piercing goggles

Well thank you for testing. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong then. I posted the description a few posts back, too.

So you can't use LFH on it?

Worked fine for me a few hours ago on a shaman with the Bloody Bandana.

We really to share more information like this.

Ah - I see my mistake. I didn't know you could only use *other* cosmetic items for xmog.

Ally - is that possible to get on low level?

Hi, gang. I am not able to see any video on the OP. I've tried to piece together this method...
"use your armor type helm"
"put on leather shoulders and do hide shoulders then put on the faerie mantle."
"Are you switching your main amor type? "
"You have to drag them onto your head not right click them otherwise it wont work"
but I haven't been able to get it to work.
I was able to hide my helm and the transmogger shows "Can only use Hidden".

1) Can someone spell out the steps in detail?
2) Should it work with a Pilgrim's hat or Battered Jungle Hat?
Thanks

Equip your goggles. Talk to the xmog guy. Equip a head piece of your proper armor class (ex: leather for druids). Select a cosmetic item (only cosmetic items work) to take the appearance of (like fel-proof goggles). Re-equip the mist goggles and the selected cosmetic item should stay. Now you can click to set and pay for your xmog.

Wear the armor type helm for your class, eg, if you're a rogue, equip your boa leather helm. Click on xmog npc, select helm, choose your xmog that you would like - this MUST be another cosmetic item. Next, open your character page and drag mist-piercing goggles onto your character to equip. You should now be able to activate the earlier selected xmog onto the mist-piercing goggles. Remember, the xmog must be another cosmetic item.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread