How do I get that? | 20s Guides

CigNus

Bracket Tourist
Administrator
This is just an archive of all the "How-To" videos on my channel that are useful to 20 twinks.

A lot of these guides might seem very self explanatory to you veteran twinks and F2P GODS out there, but to those just starting out, a lot of info can get lost in the random threads on here.

Intro Guides
How do I get that?
Upcoming
TBD

This method is no longer needed! All artifacts behave as heirlooms now!

Last edited:
“You don’t, it’s grandfathered”

f’real though, panda trinkets might be a good one. I probably get asked about that almost as much as my gfd gear.

and does dragon trinket fall under this purview? Lots of folks confused about that one too

and does dragon trinket fall under this purview? Lots of folks confused about that one too
Yeah I think that could be doable, its not going to be like, an engineering guide, but I'd probably detail out the steps one might take to get it

I cannot stress how useful these videos will be in the future, for simple explaining for new people in the bracket. CigNus for president! Good job keep em coming, also great editing especially with the rngesus procs! :clap: You also have a lovely voice for this. Radio next.

Also for the Dragonling, dont forget that you can actually use it and get the stats without engineering. people seem to forget that alot. that might be fixed in the future however.

I cannot stress how useful these videos will be in the future, for simple explaining for new people in the bracket. CigNus for president! Good job keep em coming, also great editing especially with the rngesus procs! :clap: You also have a lovely voice for this. Radio next.

Thanks man, I lost a lot of content the other day because I couldn't fucking get Davinci Resolve to render without completely locking up my pc, so I bit the bullet and shelled out for adobe premiere pro. But this was the first time i had used it so I'm glad I was able to make it work well!
I also appreciate the voice comments! Not sure if radio is my route but I've thought about getting into voice acting on the side

Double dungeon is indeed also 31 so 5.5+5.5. Also didnt even get 33 for the video? Lackluster effort.

1. Saw it on your bars and just want to point out that the vendor on the Travelers tundra mammoth sells eternium threads.
2. As horde you can glider from the starting village along the coast up towards kunlai, just through that troll village and then take the balloon up to MSV. Besides the trolls at the start theres no mobs. And its pretty quick, certainly feels faster than running through 3 zones.

1. Saw it on your bars and just want to point out that the vendor on the Travelers tundra mammoth sells eternium threads.
2. As horde you can glider from the starting village along the coast up towards kunlai, just through that troll village and then take the balloon up to MSV. Besides the trolls at the start theres no mobs. And its pretty quick, certainly feels faster than running through 3 zones.
1. Only reason I didn't suggest that is because f2p cant get the mount.
2. yeah there's probably faster ways to get there lol

Added Precious Bloodthorn Loop Tutorial, Been playing too much TBC lately! I'll get back to the more meaningful guides soon!
Order is listed in the main post! Feel free to suggest any guides you'd like to see!

Added Precious Bloodthorn Loop Tutorial, Been playing too much TBC lately! I'll get back to the more meaningful guides soon!
Order is listed in the main post! Feel free to suggest any guides you'd like to see!
yo could you add wotlk shoulder enchants on the list pls? not a lot of info out there about what the better ways are

Users who are viewing this thread