How are trials now that Mop has settled in?

Everyone needs to take a deep breath, look down, and calm their tits. /pat

I never understood how arguing points in a game did anything. Explaining something is one thing, but if they don't want to accept it then why would you push the issue?

QFT. You want to know how this bracket is? ^ Sums it up

And here comes my confirmation about how Hunters cry about healers all the time while Hunters are viable dps. Maybe grow some testicles and play this game properly like a man? I know you don't global stuff anymore, or hit over 600 with a Kill Command, but it ain't that bad.

Hey guys, Im coming back to f2p after a long break. My main is on Hakkar, and well, there's me and 3 others that rarely get on. I started playing on Vashj before I took my break, Turoxas @ Vashj - Community - World of Warcraft but it doesn't seem like anyone gets on there anymore. What Im looking for is a solid f2p server where people are cool, laid back, and like to group up, ya know, stuff like that.

Ive gone thru the listing in the sticky, but that of course only tells me what servers have f2ps. Id like to hear from someone that's currently active on a server that could let know if its worth spending the time on a reroll. I just don't want to reroll on Moon Guard, for example, just to find out that people don't really play that server anymore.

I considered just rolling on Aerie Peak 'cause that's an obvious choice for population. However, I remember last year when their reputation was somewhat elitist and cocky, which is not laid back and chill. Has this changed? Idk...

I posted here 'cause I haven't reached the required posts to make my own thread, and it would probably just be a waste of forum space anyway. I appreciate any feedback given to me.

Vashj is still very alive, but the population shifts completely from horde to alliance and vise versa on a whim. btw, enh isn't what it was in cata at all.

You might have just caught it on a down time @ Tuesday morning...

Vashj is still very alive, but the population shifts completely from horde to alliance and vise versa on a whim. btw, enh isn't what it was in cata at all.

You might have just caught it on a down time @ Tuesday morning...

Hey, thanks for the reply. I've checked on Vashj for the last few days, must've been off times, Ill keep tyring.

I don't plan on playing my Enh Shaman, I want to make something different. Im up for suggestions on that too

Edit: I remember you as Gamma on Vashj, good to see some continuity. Is Licholas still active there? He was the guy that brought me there in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here comes my confirmation about how Hunters cry about healers all the time while Hunters are viable dps. Maybe grow some testicles and play this game properly like a man? I know you don't global stuff anymore, or hit over 600 with a Kill Command, but it ain't that bad.

Do you ever stfu about hunts? If you just open your eyes for ONCE you can realize hunts are the only ones complaining about healers. Healers complain about healers. Rogues complain about healers. It's not like ONE class is the one complaining. I don't want to grow testicles lol and I never said anything about hunts not being viable dps. I know we are but if you are delusional enough to think healers aren't running MoP then maybe you should log onto wow and stop trolling me to see for yourself.

Also if that Rdruid francise is you then lol @ you for your reroll healer. The term cata hunt seriously needs to die and go away since we are in MoP and the term MoP healer needs to start coming up. That is how the bracket is. Healers run MoP like hunts ran cata

As a hypocritical Cata Hunter and not being able to global anymore and people rolling healers and i need some brain and good cc management to kill them bla bla bla bla QQ

You realize these healers aren't making the game better, but atleast allows room for error unlike in Cata where the likes of you gibbed everybody with 0 management or overview needed? The only thing that really stopped Alliance Hunters from rampaging were Horde Paladins and to some extent Priests. It was simply annoying in premade, and made PuGs unplayable due to the fact Horde Classes were more diverse, thus making bad comps at times to fight vs 7-10 Alliance Hunters with.

Healers are in a majority now, but that doesn't mean dps can't threat them out, it just requires some concentration and teamwork, which you as a Cata Hunter, dislike. Its really easy to distinquish the bad Healers from the good ones. And no, i don't roll a Druid since all specs are broken as heck due to Rejuvenation healing insane amounts.

Blah cata hunt blah cata hunt blah cata hunt. I just like seeing how many times I can see cata hunt in a sentence. Healers in MoP are sooo UP and easy to kill. I think every hunt speaking is QQ'ing about not being able to global anything even though it may not be brought up once. I change every subject Lil makes into cata hunts even when they aren't brought up or mentioned once. I hated cata and QQ'd about hunts EVERYday and now that cata is 5 MONTHS old I'm still going to make EVERY post I make about cata hunts.. Oh ya! cata hunt cata hunt cata hunt cata hunt

Wow new record fran.. Haven't seen you fit cata hunt in one quote that much before. gratz!

The last time I played, it was just after 5.0 and anything with a heal was unkillable... how is it now? Is the Vashj/AP community still active?

Moral of the story - come back and try your hunter, its a lot of fun now. They got a few buffs after 5.0, including moving Steady Shot.

Heals are still strong but the 30% blanket nerf definitely makes a difference. You can solo a lot of the druids and pallies you run into as BM with timely stuns/focus dumps.

solanisthos, i still play. vashj ally has shrunk like crazy recently, but vashj horde has been steadily growing since mop and now may actually be larger. i'd recommend rolling both factions - when we're not on one, we're on the other

Wow new record fran.. Haven't seen you fit cata hunt in one quote that much before. gratz!

Too bad you ain't doing it right. And you can't read either.

Moral of the story - come back and try your hunter, its a lot of fun now. They got a few buffs after 5.0, including moving Steady Shot.

You can solo a lot of the druids and pallies you run into as BM with timely stuns/focus dumps.

That's unless you can play Hunter. And most frankly, can't.

Heals are still strong but the 30% blanket nerf definitely makes a difference. You can solo a lot of the druids and pallies you run into as BM with timely stuns/focus dumps.

ty, swoops

And anyone from vashj, I assume cross realm zones sort of ruined our hour long, champion protected, trial only gurubashi's?

Too bad you ain't doing it right. And you can't read either.

That's unless you can play Hunter. And most frankly, can't.
I don't think you are qualified enough to suggest what it takes to play a hunter properly or not.

Since, you know, you don't play one.

I don't think it's a coincidence that two hunters with over 100,000 hks are complaining about healers. People who obviously use their hunters regularly.

Lil also makes a good point. You seem to be a person who can't let the past go. I don't want Cataclysm to come back. I just want healers to be less than what they are. If that's Cataclysm, then I retract my earlier statement and you can sue me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you are qualified enough to suggest what it takes to play a hunter properly or not.

Since, you know, you don't play one.

i am more than capable of commenting on hunter pvp/pve from lvl1-90, try me if you like.

I don't think it's a coincidence that two hunters with over 100,000 hks are complaining about healers. People who obviously use their hunters regularly.

healers are op. like hunters in cata, did it stop people from playing them?

Lil also makes a good point. You seem to be a person who can't let the past go. I don't want Cataclysm to come back. I just want healers to be less than what they are. If that's Cataclysm, then I retract my earlier statement and you can sue me.

lil makes the point all hunters make. you face rolled whole of cata, now others are doing it, and you cant you're QQing. the only people that wants to forget about cata seems to be hunters.

hunters are fine, learn to cc healers or re-roll. i hear druids make good classes for ex hunts....

Users who are viewing this thread