How are priests atm?

you told me you had the math... now it's impossible to have the math :O

i said if haste is ahead it's marginally and not miles ahead like you was implying. even if we believe the data you just posted ( i don't) my point is proven. case closed and one more battle the french as lost to the english, good day to you.

The whole point of theorycrafting is based in a perfect world when you are spamming heal, i don't know what you are trying everybody know you are lost as fuck here. Haste > Crit no matter what.

Your point isn't even proved by some theorycraft i know it was useless to argue with weakest priest player that ever grace this bracket.

The whole point of theorycrafting is based in a perfect world when you are spamming heal, i don't know what you are trying everybody know you are lost as fuck here. Haste > Crit no matter what.

Your point isn't even proved by some theorycraft i know it was useless to argue with weakest priest player that ever grace this bracket.

1st you said i should know the math, then, you tell me it's impossible to do the math. gather your thoughts and come back later.

hello mom

"haste is best and crit is dog shit because i say so"

dam, argued to the ground so hard

ikr? i'm not even saying crit is bis. all i'm saying is it's not such a big gap as ridwane is making out.

and what happens if the guy playing wants to go offensive where his crits are gonna count? he should stay with haste because that's the way angelbiatch likes to play?

Last edited by a moderator:
1st you said i should know the math, then, you tell me it's impossible to do the math. gather your thoughts and come back later.

I've done the math, it work in theory, in a perfect world of spamming flash heal, haste is better it's proved, sit down.

"haste is best and crit is dog shit because i say so"

dam, argued to the ground so hard

If Aegis was for F2P it was legit to give it a try but imo if you think crit is better u are close to azol level by default.

ikr? i'm not even saying crit is bis. all i'm saying is it's not such a big gap as ridiot is making out.

and what happens if the guy playing wants to go offensive where his crits are gonna count? he should stay with haste because that's the way angelbiatch likes to play?

if brains was made of dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his nose...

Because it's the truth, that's the reason you should play haste. Haste also affect smite / Holy fire dot tick / and SW:p you will gain 1 extra tick. so idk if your 13 % crit while getting belt and stuff will make you worth 1 more ticks.

And also leave the offensive playstyle for hurrx you guys are too bad to get first heal, i can't even imagine you get both...

I've done the math, it work in theory, in a perfect world of spamming flash heal, haste is better it's proved, sit down.

If Aegis was for F2P it was legit to give it a try but imo if you think crit is better u are close to azol level by default.

Because it's the truth, that's the reason you should play haste. Haste also affect smite / Holy fire dot tick / and SW:p you will gain 1 extra tick. so idk if your 13 % crit while getting belt and stuff will make you worth 1 more ticks.

And also leave the offensive playstyle for hurrx you guys are too bad to get first heal, i can't even imagine you get both...

why do you keep taking it so far off topic? what does hurrx azol or anything else have to do with you being proven wrong? c ome back with something better than "because i said so" or GTFO!

why do you keep taking it so far off topic? what does hurrx azol or anything else have to do with you being proven wrong? c ome back with something better than "because i said so" or GTFO!

he has done the math

it works in theory, in a perfect world where you can spam flash heals without anyone stopping you

just cuz crit affects offensive spells doesnt necessarily mean haste doesnt affect them

leave the offensive playstyle to me since ur bad at the healing part let alone doing both healing n dmg at the same time

-pwn

If Aegis was for F2P it was legit to give it a try but imo if you think crit is better u are close to azol level by default

I dont know you but nearly every post you make is insulting or offensive towards someone!
Come down from your high horse, this is f2p not 19s R1 Arenas.

Oh wait your name is Biatch.....i understand now.

PS: Link your F2P Priest please, so we can all see how you play it!

Question, why do I see priests with the heirloom mace/OH? I've done the math and I can't find a positive benefit.

All this arguing over minor things that in the end won't matter. Play what you want and gear how you think is good for you, as long as your having fun everything will be alright ;)

Haste - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft this is my source. I don't see why talking about some priests in the F2P bracket is off topic + it show you how to play the class (aka copy hurrx) and what you shouldn't do as priest aka (azol) there. I know argueing with you was 100 % useless. You didn't do the math for crit, you want to go offensive when the role of the priest is to keep your mates up then burst not letting people die and spam smite , you can't even keep your mates up, wtf is going on down here.

he has done the math

it works in theory, in a perfect world where you can spam flash heals without anyone stopping you

just cuz crit affects offensive spells doesnt necessarily mean haste doesnt affect them

leave the offensive playstyle to me since ur bad at the healing part let alone doing both healing n dmg at the same time

-pwn

someone smart enough to understand here i can leave this thread in peace.

Is this a 19s post ? I'm confused with all these weird trolls :confused:

anyways when it's too smart for you always lost.

I dont know you but nearly every post you make is insulting or offensive towards someone!
Come down from your high horse, this is f2p not 19s R1 Arenas.

Oh wait your name is Biatch.....i understand now.

PS: Link your F2P Priest please, so we can all see how you play it!

i strongly encourage you to PM me your real ID or your battle tag we can set something if you want duels / arenas whatever fit to you.

Question, why do I see priests with the heirloom mace/OH? I've done the math and I can't find a positive benefit.

i'm curious about the formula you used.

All this arguing over minor things that in the end won't matter. Play what you want and gear how you think is good for you, as long as your having fun everything will be alright ;)

yeah play this game for fun if you want to. For my part i play to win no matter if it's boring or entertaining.

Haste - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft this is my source. I don't see why talking about some priests in the F2P bracket is off topic + it show you how to play the class (aka copy hurrx) and what you shouldn't do as priest aka (azol) there. I know argueing with you was 100 % useless. You didn't do the math for crit, you want to go offensive when the role of the priest is to keep your mates up then burst not letting people die and spam smite , you can't even keep your mates up, wtf is going on down here.

i'm not sure if i should answer or just blindly troll you. i'll give it one more try though... that tells us what haste does. it's doesn't in no way tell us it's best for a lvl 20 priest.

he has done the math

then show me.

it works in theory,

so does a parachute that opens on impact.

Users who are viewing this thread