How are priests atm?

rogues that rely on ambush dmg only make me sick and make all rogues look bad by crutching on one op ability.

dont forget p2p rogues with nightstalker ambushing 1.2k +.

Got ambushed 1.5k today on my hunter though its was 2x p2p rogues so the 1.5k ambush was when i had less 50% armor, 1st ambush around 650+(non crit) 2nd ambush 1500+(crit)
Lol don't even get me started on p2p rogues .. cough..scrolls..cough..

Why? Youre a walking meat stick with a kick after ambush.

That is the case if you run the ez nighstalker/subtetly, then ambush is your only form of big damage as you will be energy starved for a short bit after opening. But believe me, Assassination/Shadow Focus lets you have a decent opener and plenty of mutilate burst right after which leads up to much more effective dmg than just the traditional ambush & go method, also its funner imo xD

Hey, the man played 125k hks worth of bgs without scatter macros, give him some respect! It's not something any given hunter is capable of!
thats not true, its stupid cuz now u need to lie to keep insulting me, while i just answer with what i see in bgs.

second, i do this without focus.

atacking player 1

i target player 2:
#Showtooltip Scatter Shot
/stopcast
/cast Scatter Shot

and target again player 1

It would probably be easier with focus, ty will try it.

Why would I make up lies about you? Here's the thread this is from btw:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/how-do-underpowered-classes-keep-sane-50963/index3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I make up lies about you? Here's the thread this is from btw:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/how-do-underpowered-classes-keep-sane-50963/index3.html

I wasnt asking anyone to teach me how to make scatter macro, i asking what was more viable for bg focus or mouseover scatter shot.

i have both macros but i only use scatter shot focus in arena. mouseover in bgs, maybe u should read thread again.

Steady shot. Cripz, use mouseover for bgs and focus for arena imo, much better than tabbing targets.

ty

I wasnt asking anyone to teach me how to make scatter macro, i asking what was more viable for bg focus or mouseover scatter shot.

i have both macros but i only use scatter shot focus in arena. mouseover in bgs, maybe u should read thread again.

You clearly said that you only use /stopcasting macro for your hunters scatter, and then click for the target you want to scatter. Hardly a viable macro for scatter...

Of course you have the macros now, since you were taught the macros in the thread I linked. Point still being, you played around 125k hks without using proper macros for scatter, you have my respect for that enormous effort of not trying to better your gameplay grinding through those hundreds/thousands of bgs :)

You clearly said that you only use /stopcasting macro for your hunters scatter, and then click for the target you want to scatter. Hardly a viable macro for scatter...

Of course you have the macros now, since you were taught the macros in the thread I linked. Point still being, you played around 125k hks without using proper macros for scatter, you have my respect for that enormous effort of not trying to better your gameplay grinding through those hundreds/thousands of bgs :)

i clearly never i said click the target, i clearly said mouseover but if u want to close ur eyes to that, fine idc anymore ur posts are bullshit after bullshit, tired of proving u wrong and u close ur eyes to the facts, cease the fire man.

i clearly said mouseover

atacking player 1

i target player 2:
#Showtooltip Scatter Shot
/stopcast
/cast Scatter Shot

and target again player 1

No, you did not "clearly say" that you used mouseover. In fact, I'm pretty sure
you didn't mention mouseover once in that post. All you said was that you had to first target player A, manually target player B to scatter, then manually target player A again.

Why are you still trying to say I'm lying when I've posted a straight quote from your post ^^?

And at my FCing here we go again. Mid farming/gy camping wasnt a tactic what so ever (Even mose Eng speaking 19 guild banned it cause the french (lolyou) caused cata 19s to be so horrible to play) so TL implemented this tactic in to EU in mop and now everyone does it, because i dont conform/agree with GY/mid camping i must be bad? LOL get a grip. everyone has there own play style like i mention 2-3 pages back, a concept that beyond your mental compatibly.
Tough Love didn't implement this tactic in MoP, they used it throughout Cata. I'm sure you will find a bunch of people who cried on the forums about it back then to confirm.

I manage 1.3k+ with my f2p rogue on a daily basis. Anyway, i agree that muti>sub vs anything in terms of sustained dmg.

Also i agree to the fact that a rogue cant tear apar so easily a priest that knows what he is doing.

Ps: lol at juno posting movies with terrain abusing just to show people how good he is :)))

Painaids FC videos are as classic as Casablanca, just sayin..:)

you didn't mention mouseover once in that post. All you said was that you had to first target player A, manually target player B to scatter, then manually target player A again.

Why are you still trying to say I'm lying when I've posted a straight quote from your post ^^?

can u stfu now?

cast [@mouseover] scatter shot

No offence.. but for you maybe. Im not impressed at all, bg's and "pro"-ness are not about terrain abuse at all. At least from my point of view. I see PVP and Battlegrounds at another lvl.

Well I know and respect your opinion, I played back when jumps were banned aswel, but pro or not abuse or not, Painaids vids are still, in my opinion, the best FC videos available.
And you got to respect the work he put into finding and utilizing said jumps.
A classic is a classic :) (still, this is my opinion, I'm not French, so open to other Opinions;))

we aren't talking about milisecond it's more about 0,2 - 0,3 sec... Did you even check after math before writing ??? Everybody that cared enough about twinking would do the math and make sure he isn't in the wrong way...

show me the math where haste is the clear winner and i'll admit i'm wrong. been as you care so much i'm sure you have it at hand, no?

but you're right, there's always arguments about optimization... BUT, you did't say that, you said crit is 100% dog shit. "plz stop spreading false infos".

Seeing as you cant reply to this on Real ID ill reply publicly.

Because 3 players where from agg i.e the biggest f2p community on horde, that directly means that every f2p on agg horde is in SSDD? lol dat logic is flawless.

And at my FCing here we go again. Mid farming/gy camping wasnt a tactic what so ever (Even mose Eng speaking 19 guild banned it cause the french (lolyou) caused cata 19s to be so horrible to play) so TL implemented this tactic in to EU in mop and now everyone does it, because i dont conform/agree with GY/mid camping i must be bad? LOL get a grip. everyone has there own play style like i mention 2-3 pages back, a concept that beyond your mental compatibly.

at the end of the day do i dont win xfer like you where playing french in cata and now TL in mop. coincidence? i think not.

20mins later after i replied to these quotes via Real id, theres still silence. Dodge more please qt 3.14

5 players not 3 you should learn the maths basics. Your screen itself prove you are wrong.
Lol @ ban a playstyle... TL was already doing this in cata. You should re learn the history of the bracket.

at the end of the day, you are still the rank one thrower FC world, and i don't even know where you can say i win xfer since i'm the number 4 member that joined TL. I do leave the french because me / Khoma / Thai / Spam was done carrying Isa from 200 k to 250 k HK's that's why we farmed GY as french group. On top of that most of french was complete trash.

For the dodge part i don't what you are talking about since i let my lil bro leveled up my warrior for me when i was in driving lessons so i'm sorry if you think i've dodged anything i'm able to answer your question whenever you want in game just tell me which time should i be online.

Play as smart as you want .. 2 f2p assassination rogues that know when to kick/trink will completely eat your priest. Especially if one of ithem has zerker. Mutilate is a priests worst nightmare. But if you stay in a group then you have a much better chance, but even then you can be picked off when you are caught trying to desperately heal a teamate and the moment your shield is down you are just begging to be sliced up. And just because the majority of rogues you face are complete idiots who solely rely on scrubtetly/nightsucker doesn't mean there won't be a time you run into a couple who know how to play assassination+shadow focus+zerker and you will realize too late that priests in fact are roguefood, just like the other clothies at 20. Im just saying how it is, believe me id much rather play my mage or even priest if they didn't get completely roflsmashed in like 2-4 seconds.
Oh and i forgot to mention what if u run into a rogue or two and they have swift pots.. so much for dat priest kiting.

I really really want to prove you, you are wrong can we set something about it ?

I manage 1.3k+ with my f2p rogue on a daily basis. Anyway, i agree that muti>sub vs anything in terms of sustained dmg.

Also i agree to the fact that a rogue cant tear apar so easily a priest that knows what he is doing.

Ps: lol at juno posting movies with terrain abusing just to show people how good he is :)))

You aswell, can you PM me real ID or battle tag ?

well give him as advice to use mouseover in BG is a complete joke aswell, how do you know the healer is healing your target ? Maybe he heal somebody else so he don't have any impact on your target and you wasted your scatter, and probably your target survived and at the end of the scatter the healer will be able to keep him alive, putting him as target will remove that RNG part except if the healer is smart enough to heal mouseover without targetting. But i don't think every F2P do that when i see them play...

you didn't mention mouseover once in that post. All you said was that you had to first target player A, then scatter target B with manual target.

Nothing wrong with targetting someone if you do it fast enough to actually interrupt the cast.

No offence.. but for you maybe. Im not impressed at all, bg's and "pro"-ness are not about terrain abuse at all. At least from my point of view. I see PVP and Battlegrounds at another lvl.

You are right, doing great jumps as FC don't mean anything, awarness is better, look at some top FC like whoyurdaddy he didn't drop below 1k in any premade he did. And that's without trick jumps.

Well I know and respect your opinion, I played back when jumps were banned aswel, but pro or not abuse or not, Painaids vids are still, in my opinion, the best FC videos available.
And you got to respect the work he put into finding and utilizing said jumps.
A classic is a classic :) (still, this is my opinion, I'm not French, so open to other Opinions;))

well, it's cool to see some jumps you don't know, but nothing amazing, ownaque video was fun, sad part he trick somes randoms HCL players (i would get tricked aswell since i'm horrible at jumping...)

show me the math where haste is the clear winner and i'll admit i'm wrong. been as you care so much i'm sure you have it at hand, no?

but you're right, there's always arguments about optimization... BUT, you did't say that, you said crit is 100% dog shit. "plz stop spreading false infos".

I could educated you, but in the end of the day, you will not listen to me, just because you hate french, and by extension, me. I give you best tips ever, you won't trust me it's okay, there is a reason there is like a hole between me and you. You are not open minded enough to understand it. That's why you will stay far behind me no matters the expansion.

1,5 sec / ( 1 + haste in percentage/ 100 ) = the reduction of the GCD i didn't remember how many percent give the tome / cloak / belt and with 2 trinkets haste but, someone did it and posted it some pages ago i advice you to check it. I know it's hard to getting brainwashed by a french everytime.

Saint brain washed by a french.

And once again.

Read it full please.

why do juno, kiri and the saint embarass themselves every time they post

ridwane is right

-pwn

day, you will not listen to me, just because you hate french, and by extension, me.

do you have a problem being french? because i didn't mention it...

1,5 sec / ( 1 + haste in percentage/ 100 ) = the reduction of the GCD i didn't remember how many percent give the tome / cloak / belt and with 2 trinkets haste but, someone did it and posted it some pages ago i advice you to check it. I know it's hard to getting brainwashed by a french everytime.

Saint brain washed by a french.

And once again.

Read it full please.

Yes, that is exactly how you determine the value of stats in PvP, by calculating the healing done in 30 seconds of spam healing.

how do you not see this stuff coming?

the guy even said it probably doesn't make any difference. which is what i said two pages ago...

you told me, if your into twinking you should have done the math. sooo, please link me your math and not someone elses shoddy attempt.

why do juno, kiri and the saint embarass themselves every time they post

ridwane is right

-pwn

then prove it!

i havent read much just saw some of your posts and the chances of ridwane arguing you into the ground is 100%

do you have a problem being french? because i didn't mention it... 1,5 sec / ( 1 + haste in percentage/ 100 ) = the reduction of the GCD i didn't remember how many percent give the tome / cloak / belt and with 2 trinkets haste but, someone did it and posted it some pages ago i advice you to check it. I know it's hard to getting brainwashed by a french everytime.Saint brain washed by a french.And once again.Read it full please.

Hum, you didn't mention it here but yeah you did some hateful comment for sure

Saint - .how do you not see this stuff coming?the guy even said it probably doesn't make any difference. which is what i said two pages ago...The guy said it probably doesn't make any difference about his formula was wrong and Clarification one was good. cuz it was 1,8 something against 1,9.You are so lost lmao you told me, if your into twinking you should have done the math. sooo, please link me your math and not some elses shoddy attempt.

I've done the math for my 24 / 19.Bro do you even think you can apply a formula to PVP ? Should i add some value like the average retardness of the bracket in my formula ? Are you seriously retarded enough to think in PVP everybody act same ? i mean don't get me wrong when i saw F2Ps priest, i know it's you / Azol who teached them 100 %.

Bro do you even think you can apply a formula to PVP ?

you told me you had the math... now it's impossible to have the math :O

i said if haste is ahead it's marginally and not miles ahead like you was implying. even if we believe the data you just posted ( i don't) my point is proven. case closed and one more battle the french as lost to the english, good day to you.

Users who are viewing this thread