How are priests atm?

haste as 20 f2p xD

Hey, it's good as f2p cus its good as 19 and 24 p2p too and cus crit is dogshit and hurrx uses haste, also ridwane calculated this (but cba post idk y, maybe cus its so obvious) if this is not sufficient proof for ya then u obviously clueless bad and only play 2 lose

Hey, it's good as f2p cus its good as 19 and 24 p2p too and cus crit is dogshit and hurrx uses haste, also ridwane calculated this (but cba post idk y, maybe cus its so obvious) if this is not sufficient proof for ya then u obviously clueless bad and only play 2 lose

you forgot lost.

i dont use haste

also please stop trying so hard making 10 sarcastic posts about the same thing like rly this attitude doesnt suit you

i dont use haste

also please stop trying so hard making 10 sarcastic posts about the same thing like rly this attitude doesnt suit you

Why hello there, mister "i dont like even know what this argument is about but i still post shit in this thread" :D

Also I was not sarcastic, I merely squeezed up all of Ridwanes brilliant "arguments" that he's came out with to prove his point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hello there, mister "i dont like even know what this argument is about but i still post shit in this thread" :D

Also I was not sarcastic, I merely squeezed up all of Ridwanes brilliant "arguments" that he's came out with to prove his point.

so u agree with ridwane considering u werent sarcastic

so u agree with ridwane considering u werent sarcastic

how can you tell if you agree with a ridwane post or not? it's one of natures last mystery's.

Yeah, let's talk people out of playing a perfectly viable class that isn't a hunter, rogue, druid or pally!

Thing is though, even though these classes are strong af, u hardly see someone playing them to their full potential. So yea another hunter,rogue,druid,or pally that actually knows how to play right is more than welcome on my team.

why do juno, kiri and the saint embarass themselves every time they post

ridwane is right

-pwn

lol iirc your at that age where you get embarrassed by being seen with your mom, so I'm not sure how much emphasis we shall give your opinion on said subject.. kiddo ;)

How was it yet put it, oh yea
-pwn

lol kids theese days..

This is for people who say that playing a priest at the moment isn't possible.
If you say that, you either suck at playing a priest or have never played one before.

Disc Priest is EXTREMELY viable at level 20.
I've found that I am quite squishy, but I do a ton of healing. It's not uncommon for Disc Priests to top the meters and make game changing plays (which is more important than a meter). Furthermore, the priest's bubbles are amazing at this level. Not only are they large bubbles, they protect the team against stealthed openers & damage done to players far away from a healer (if the bubble hasn't expired yet that is).

Anyways, I play a Disc Priest (name: Priestuh) and I love it. That said, I've been playing a Disc Priest for about a year now (at end game), so perhaps my knowledge of the class/keybinds is making it more viable for me personally.

haste as 20 f2p xD

Oh god, the speed pot priest in duel is here.

I've played also my friends F2P aswell so i know the feeling to be underpowered. You hate make you blind, you can't even notice the evidences.

you forgot lost.

Yes that's you.

then you're obviously lost.

Atleast Hurrx do great even without haste.

Dis iz how ftp preeszt iz

Seriously though alot of better options than priest atm if you want to be contributing to your team as best you can.

I don't really know what kind of brazilian priest you fight everyday but i feel sorry for you.

Thing is though, even though these classes are strong af, u hardly see someone playing them to their full potential. So yea another hunter,rogue,druid,or pally that actually knows how to play right is more than welcome on my team.

Priest has more impact in the team than a rogue / pally that's for sure and i wouldn't trade it for a hunter aswell, Rdruid is miles ahead from priest in terms of healing for sure.

If you honestly think priests arent top tier viable, youre crazy.

This.

lol iirc your at that age where you get embarrassed by being seen with your mom, so I'm not sure how much emphasis we shall give your opinion on said subject.. kiddo ;)

How was it yet put it, oh yea
-pwn

lol kids theese days..

Wow ye i cant even buy clothes without getting embarassed i mean cmon mom this is public humiliation and now im getting burned on a forum

Like honestly u try to insult me 4 smth irl n u bring up my family but its still the worst insult lmao ur beyond pathetic

oh god, again? seriously?

angel, you're so caught up trying to troll you've forgotten what the discussion was even about. my OP....

yes because a 1k crit FH, crit smite, SW:p, HF and penance vs miliseconds off your gcd is no contest... please don't be stupid.

if someone does the math you may have an argument. but don't act like it's miles ahead, it's marginally, IF any.

to which i've been proven right, end of discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread