US <HORDE WAR MACHINE> Blackwing Lair Horde 20 Guild

Someone had a bubble on you most of the match one of the Deepwind Gorge games.
Almond or Traffik with jRMilk, Hexstasy, or MindControlX healing does suck.
I've learned to just leave those matches usually if we have a bunch of leveler noobs and 0 or just 1 mediocre heal in just Heirlooms.
Almond did do over 200k damage in 2 of em, and we still won ...
Go figure, us shitter ally cucks, winning somehow, winning at all, so cringe :thinking:
Sir, the faction imbalance thread is here https://xpoff.com/threads/when-are-...-the-20-29-bracket.95782/page-14#post-1264287

Someone had a bubble on you most of the match one of the Deepwind Gorge games.
Almond or Traffik with jRMilk, Hexstasy, or MindControlX healing does suck.
I've learned to just leave those matches usually if we have a bunch of leveler noobs and 0 or just 1 mediocre heal in just Heirlooms.
Almond did do over 200k damage in 2 of em, and we still won ...
Go figure, us shitter ally cucks, winning somehow, winning at all, so cringe :thinking:
Congratulations on keeping their recruitment page at the top for like 12+ hours! You're only helping the thing that you oh so hate!

Funding and farming daily, come join us
upload_2021-3-12_10-29-28.png

Hi. Is this guild still active and/or accepting new members? Because I have been thinking of finding a twink guild for my level 20 Vengeance Demon Hunter.

Yes sir, 10-15 on during peak, come join us
Cool. I will. Just need a day or two to finish a few things in my current realm before making the character transfer to Blackwing Lair. Want to take advantage of some of the extra gold I can send from my main. But I will let you know when the move is finished so that I can look for you in-game. Thanks!

Sweet, I just came over. Going to give blood a try, if that doesn't work maybe unholy seeing as though they have similar secondary stats needed :3
Names Malazh <3

Users who are viewing this thread