US <HORDE WAR MACHINE> Blackwing Lair Horde 20 Guild

Just a few quick guild updates, still growing like crazy. We desperately need staff members, I'm on nightly but only one person. If this is something you are interested in just message me. I've thought about how we can incentivize this because let's be honest, running a guild means having a sub 24/7 and passing out items, not the most glamorous. I think I'm going to work toward unlocking that 8th guild bank slot as an "officer only" tab. This would get you first dibs on socket/tert items and anything else of significant value.

On the subject of growth, we are going to implement the "we fund up to 2 characters" rule again. Too many new members on right now to offer up the entire gbank to multiple rerolls.

We currently fund chants/gems/bags/professions/gold/BoE/relics, it's a pretty extensive list. We view BoE and relics as a "as we have them" basis but currently stocked. Farming up a specific relic type is certainly something we have done in the past though.

Our BG presence is coming along but I know we need more Qing. If you are interested in leading a group/calling targets/being a General out there this is also something we are LF! I would think this would grant you access to the officer tab as well.

If you truly care about competitive games I'd encourage you to live the Horde life and see what that means. Tons of great players in community chat but as far as one central server/guild hub, there isn't much. That's what we are hoping to fix. There's currently 3 large forces for Alliance, Horde need to start somewhere. If balanced PvP is really your aim I'd encourage you to support this side and make a difference!

Last edited:
important question: are you evaluating the yummy factor of insignias in your potential officers?

Don't play hordie, never have, never will

Biggest bunch of #$%#$# ever, have to run premades with extra heals to win.
Run away from 1 v 1 fights everday. Will engage me 4/5 versus 1.
Don't want to play as as a fkn Cow or Green Ham and eggs.
Ohh... orc so tasty, it's what's for breakfast ...

Biggest bunch of #$%#$# ever, have to run premades with extra heals to win.
Run away from 1 v 1 fights everday. Will engage me 4/5 versus 1.
Don't want to play as as a fkn Cow or Green Ham and eggs.
Ohh... orc so tasty, it's what's for breakfast ...
Gnome is the tastiest kill for sure

Who hurt you :KEKW:
upload_2021-3-9_20-10-21.png

Horde and the people who play em .... shitters to the end
[doublepost=1615358395,1615351191][/doublepost]
Who hurt you :KEKW:
oh, my post got the attention of the legendary FatBob, Cow Warrior Champion, ...
Same FatBob that always has a Disc priest healbot with him and punches the Turnip bag pre-match to inflate his damage done.
I am honored. :LULW:

Horde and the people who play em .... shitters to the end
[doublepost=1615358395,1615351191][/doublepost]
oh, my post got the attention of the legendary FatBob, Cow Warrior Champion, ...
Same FatBob that always has a Disc priest healbot with him and punches the Turnip bag pre-match to inflate his damage done.
I am honored. :LULW:
I am honored to be granted the title Cow Warrior Champion, and the only disc priest I know is jrmilk and he never plays with me :thonk:. As for the turnips I'm probably testing gear.

Also as a fellow warrior I think I know who did this to you man. I think we have a common enemy here and it is in fact the hunters man :PepeHands:

Someone had a bubble on you most of the match one of the Deepwind Gorge games.
Almond or Traffik with jRMilk, Hexstasy, or MindControlX healing does suck.
I've learned to just leave those matches usually if we have a bunch of leveler noobs and 0 or just 1 mediocre heal in just Heirlooms.
Almond did do over 200k damage in 2 of em, and we still won ...
Go figure, us shitter ally cucks, winning somehow, winning at all, so cringe :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread