US <HORDE WAR MACHINE> Blackwing Lair Horde 20 Guild

Testing out now to see if a newly created will allow me to use chromie time or if I have to level to 50 first. I will sub once I figure it out. Names I got were agriculture and wildgrowth. One as a farmer. Tend to play druid heals in BGs, but can roll other specs or class if needed.

Absolutely, tons of people xfer here. We might raid your AH first if you are down to bring things with, let me know. We can pay you back with interest on BWL.
I've been having some fun with the BWL crew so I'd love to transfer a toon. I have a ton of socketed greens I don't need so I'm down to donate to the cause. Would you happen to have any leather socketed adaptable gear for trade/sale? I have a toon in there right now called Legsweep so I can invite myself when I transfer.

I've been having some fun with the BWL crew so I'd love to transfer a toon. I have a ton of socketed greens I don't need so I'm down to donate to the cause. Would you happen to have any leather socketed adaptable gear for trade/sale? I have a toon in there right now called Legsweep so I can invite myself when I transfer.
I think one piece is adaptable but unsure of armor type. Def doesn't have socket. We should have some leather pieces with high vers though and more are farmed daily!

Users who are viewing this thread