Holy Crit Azuremyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
@klinda.Yes.Ofcrouse i like azuremyst premades when im on my horde.I get carried by 8 24s...ican basically afk.
I bet you like it too as a healer...guled to that 24 and watching them wreck havoc on the f2p scrubs. Anyone can be fun/nice/energetic/show sportsmanship when 6x 24 hunters+ 2 24 healers come in.

like i said..no offense to holy crit..but..when some of your 24 hunters/mages have less damage done than a f2p..something is terribly wrong.Not to mention..HOW DO YOU EVEN DIE with all these 24 hunters... 6 24 hunters and a 24 mage should be an indestructible war machine.Yet they still die somehow from the 1.1k life lvl 20 scrubs..

1zycva9.jpg

the reason i died...i went afk twice near the GY to get some irl stuff done..i thought the 24s had me covered(i was even stunned and surprised that i died...7x 24s....vs 20s..)
Shows the basic skill level...like worse than my clicking and skeying.Ofcourse holy crit is well known.Ive seen premades come in with 3 24 hunters...maybe 4..but not 6 or 7.

Love that disengage keybind.....

I think we'd all like to know why

It just seems so... inefficient

yet i top heals(usually of a 24 aswell)..which is hard considering those 24 ''things'' have dcuble of my spellpower and 10% more crits.Meaning it doesnt take them much to gain as much healing as me.Now that takes skill

same goes for huntards...back when i was f2p i had the same if not more dps done than your average 24 huner.But liike i said..now that .im 24 now aswell and on an equal footing it is time to separate the bad 24s from the somewhat decent ones

yet i top heals(usually of a 24 aswell)..which is hard considering those 24 ''things'' have dcuble of my spellpower and 10% more crits.Meaning it doesnt take them much to gain as much healing as me.Now that takes skill

same goes for huntards...back when i was f2p i had the same if not more dps done than your average 24 huner.But liike i said..now that .im 24 now aswell and on an equal footing it is time to separate the bad 24s from the somewhat decent ones

You should probably start by keybinding your abilities

Too late most of us were 19's before, just some of us came to the party earlier than others. Honeybadger says " Party on" . If it happens it happens. Most of us could smell 19's dying. Most of the strong players in 24 are already well known, there always room for jello. Welcome to the bracket

19's have already learned to imbrace the hate.

<insert Guild recruitment here > lol

"Sanctuary"

/tickle

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late most of us were 19's before, just some of us came to the party earlier than others. Honeybadger says " Party on" . If it happens it happens. Most of us could smell 19's dying. Most of the strong players in 24 are already well known, there always room for jello. Welcome to the bracket

19's have already learned to imbrace the hate.

<insert Guild recruitment here > lol

"Sanctuary"

/tickle
It makes me happy the 19's bracket is ruined.......................good job to those 19's that complained about the free trials turning off XP and "ruining" the bracket.

It makes me happy the 19's bracket is ruined.......................good job to those 19's that complained about the free trials turning off XP and "ruining" the bracket.

The 10-19 bracket circa 2004-2008 was the best twink bracket

F2P 20 doesn't even come close. I honestly feel sorry for you, if you didn't get to see 10-19 in it's glory

The 10-19 bracket circa 2004-2008 was the best twink bracket

F2P 20 doesn't even come close. I honestly feel sorry for you, if you didn't get to see 10-19 in it's glory
Since I was paying for the game circa 2005-2011, I did max level PVP. Sorry, the 3 day long AV's at max level blew everything else out of the water.

If I currently payed for the game, I sure as heck wouldn't be wasting my time in Sub-85 PVP.

Guess what was introduced in 2009? XP OFF BRACKETS. Of course it was fun in 2004-2008, you got to fight level 10's with 100 hp.

Since I was paying for the game circa 2005-2011, I did max level PVP. Sorry, the 3 day long AV's at max level blew everything else out of the water.

If I currently payed for the game, I sure as heck wouldn't be wasting my time in Sub-85 PVP.

Guess what was introduced in 2009? XP OFF BRACKETS. Of course it was fun in 2004-2008, you got to fight level 10's with 100 hp.

Everyone had a 19 Rogue, for when there were no queue pops for 60 BGs (before they added cross server of course)

I do miss old AV though, we can agree on that

Ignoring a large portion of this thread. I'll agree with Klinda, Somfas is a cool guy. F2p all remember that awesome post he did in the 24 hunter to look out for-thread. Having seen him from both sides, he actually doesn't gy camp much. If you hate him, roll with him on horde and actually talk to him and watch his gameplay and you'll see what he's really like. I've seen him and his guild be really nice to their f2p teammates. They never get onto anyone about gear. They don't complain. I've even seen them get undergeared people Ironman without them even asking.

And yes, I do know what it is like facing them from the alliance side.

To Somfas, breathe man. Anyone who has played with Faith prior to his faction changes and now knows how much attitude he has picked up.

Last time I queued into a group with somfas, I was one of 3 level 20s. They spent the game reporting us afk and gy camping the ally graveyard. What a great guy.

Same experience as Trapd... Horde had only 2-3 20s... They sent everyone not hiding straight to gy. I watched a lvl 20 pick up the flag, make it halfway across, then mysteriously afk out.

I'd like to add how they literally hunt you down if they see that you are not dead on bg targets, and how they will cross deserts and lava to capture insignia and send you to gy.

I'd like to add how they literally hunt you down if they see that you are not dead on bg targets, and how they will cross deserts and lava to capture insignia and send you to gy.

Crossing lava in a BG with no lava on the map? Damn, they must go hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread