Holy Crit Azuremyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i guess some people are too lazy to run out of the graveyard before they rez, im sorry but i was farmed at the GY for many many BGs on different toons, well, they attempted to farm me, im just not dumb enough to keep rezzing like some noobs, i mean REALLY ppl, it's the simplest idea to grasp, NOTHING TO FARM, FLAG GETS CAPPED, BG ENDS, NEXT!!! nuff said, if you get farmed, it's cause you ALLOW yourself to get farmed, dont be a noob, run out of the GY in spirit and you can't be camped, either way, everyone has their opinions, even the haters have a right to theirs but if anyone thinks getting mad and raging is gonna make it stop you're crazy. yeah yeah, call us whatever ya want but we pay to have these options, and what we do in BGs in NO WAY reflects who we are in real life so call it what you want, it's a game. Stop playing if you don't like it or buy your account and get some friends together and lets get some competition in here, maybe we are just forcing people to step it up and get organized. Without someone to hate all these f2ps would just stay in that bracket forever, as for ANY 24 in this bracket, dont even pretend to be more moral or better cause you don't camp, it means NOTHING unless it's coming from a f2p, i am not trying to prove anything, i KNOW and gladly admit i am taking every advantage i can, if you're 24 and want to prove something, go play in equal brackets where everyone has the same access to everything. it makes me laugh so hard when some 24 comes in here all decked out and judges other 24s, dude, really? lmao, that's like a car thief getting mad at a bank robber cause the bank robber uses a gun, same shit, both are baddies, EVERY 24 (including myself) is a baddie cause we have unfair advantages, i just squeeze every bit of juice out of the lemon as i can!!! Just cause you leave some juice in the lemon doesn't mean you're any better!!! awww, kiss the lemon and play nice!!!!

Well, i guess some people are too lazy to run out of the graveyard before they rez, im sorry but i was farmed at the GY for many many BGs on different toons, well, they attempted to farm me, im just not dumb enough to keep rezzing like some noobs, i mean REALLY ppl, it's the simplest idea to grasp, NOTHING TO FARM, FLAG GETS CAPPED, BG ENDS, NEXT!!! nuff said, if you get farmed, it's cause you ALLOW yourself to get farmed, dont be a noob, run out of the GY in spirit and you can't be camped, either way, everyone has their opinions, even the haters have a right to theirs but if anyone thinks getting mad and raging is gonna make it stop you're crazy. yeah yeah, call us whatever ya want but we pay to have these options, and what we do in BGs in NO WAY reflects who we are in real life so call it what you want, it's a game. Stop playing if you don't like it or buy your account and get some friends together and lets get some competition in here, maybe we are just forcing people to step it up and get organized. Without someone to hate all these f2ps would just stay in that bracket forever, as for ANY 24 in this bracket, dont even pretend to be more moral or better cause you don't camp, it means NOTHING unless it's coming from a f2p, i am not trying to prove anything, i KNOW and gladly admit i am taking every advantage i can, if you're 24 and want to prove something, go play in equal brackets where everyone has the same access to everything. it makes me laugh so hard when some 24 comes in here all decked out and judges other 24s, dude, really? lmao, that's like a car thief getting mad at a bank robber cause the bank robber uses a gun, same shit, both are baddies, EVERY 24 (including myself) is a baddie cause we have unfair advantages, i just squeeze every bit of juice out of the lemon as i can!!! Just cause you leave some juice in the lemon doesn't mean you're any better!!! awww, kiss the lemon and play nice!!!!

I agree, marry me somfas?

I Have seen Holy Crit around a lot during my many months of twinking in this bracket and I have to say that i actually really like Somfas. Anytime I see her in a bg she's always relaxed and at the same time displays good sportsmanship and doesn't seem to be rude to anyone. She also doesn't seem to have an ego like most of the 24s in this bracket. So two thumbs up for you somfas and holy crit!

btw, if a f2p rolled on your server would you let them group with you as well?

Defffinately, we're always looking for people to run with, we do real id and just friends lists, we have many f2ps here that are on friends lists and run with us, just do a /who holy crit and sort by level, and find one of us usually in org and tell us, we'll toss ya an invite to groups and run ya for gear if ya need

@klinda.Yes.Ofcrouse i like azuremyst premades when im on my horde.I get carried by 8 24s...ican basically afk.
I bet you like it too as a healer...guled to that 24 and watching them wreck havoc on the f2p scrubs. Anyone can be fun/nice/energetic/show sportsmanship when 6x 24 hunters+ 2 24 healers come in.

like i said..no offense to holy crit..but..when some of your 24 hunters/mages have less damage done than a f2p..something is terribly wrong.Not to mention..HOW DO YOU EVEN DIE with all these 24 hunters... 6 24 hunters and a 24 mage should be an indestructible war machine.Yet they still die somehow from the 1.1k life lvl 20 scrubs..

1zycva9.jpg

the reason i died...i went afk twice near the GY to get some irl stuff done..i thought the 24s had me covered(i was even stunned and surprised that i died...7x 24s....vs 20s..)
Shows the basic skill level...like worse than my clicking and skeying.Ofcourse holy crit is well known.Ive seen premades come in with 3 24 hunters...maybe 4..but not 6 or 7.

LOL, ikr, i think the same thing, sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad, hahaha, there are many times that i let my guard down when in a big premade and get ganked :) it happens, and it also helps the whole dynamic, if we NEVER died, they would never try, sometimes, dying is good for the overall farming, if they get revved up and hopeful, they rez more, lol, more rezzing = more hks = ,,,, sigh, yeah sometimes more boredom when we have so many ppl killing i just /walk around so it would be no suprise that ppl are gonna have low dammage, the charts really don't mean anything, i rarely compete for tops in premades and a few of us just like to see if we can find something fun to do while the oters are killing lol, like mounting our aspects and syncing our /mountspecial loops :)

I never realized that you camped somfas.. I always enjoyed seeing you and trying to take you out. A group of 24 hunters and pallies camping some bad sub 1k hp allys proves nothing except that you have nothing better to do. I do gy camp sometimes but atleast im camping people of my lv. A guild who recruits around camping and whos main member runs around yelling "HAHA NO ANAL" is just a bad guild who needs to go back to the 19 bracket if they want a challenge

yeah i know, and you're 100% right, i don't spam mean emotes or rude gestures myself and i don't condone it, i have talked to Duo many times about it, i truly don't like that and i'll keep working on it,im sorry that came from a Holy Crit member.

Too late most of us were 19's before, just some of us came to the party earlier than others. Honeybadger says " Party on" . If it happens it happens. Most of us could smell 19's dying. Most of the strong players in 24 are already well known, there always room for jello. Welcome to the bracket

19's have already learned to imbrace the hate.

<insert Guild recruitment here > lol

"Sanctuary"

/tickle

haha, wassup badger, we love seeing you guys in there, gives us something to look foreward to, you guys are well geared and well organized and it's exciting to see you guys, i can't speak for everyone but i got mad love for you guys, even when im at the receiving end of 2 ambushes lol :) hugzzz and see ya'll in there, peace

I'm looking for a 24 guild but I like my enter key and afraid you guys require that i turn it in upon joining.

The 10-19 bracket circa 2004-2008 was the best twink bracket

F2P 20 doesn't even come close. I honestly feel sorry for you, if you didn't get to see 10-19 in it's glory

yeah, i missed that, i wish i was twinking back then, just for the experience, just like day long AV batles lol, my roomie was vanilla and has told me lots of awesome stories about the "good ol days" lol peace

Ignoring a large portion of this thread. I'll agree with Klinda, Somfas is a cool guy. F2p all remember that awesome post he did in the 24 hunter to look out for-thread. Having seen him from both sides, he actually doesn't gy camp much. If you hate him, roll with him on horde and actually talk to him and watch his gameplay and you'll see what he's really like. I've seen him and his guild be really nice to their f2p teammates. They never get onto anyone about gear. They don't complain. I've even seen them get undergeared people Ironman without them even asking.

And yes, I do know what it is like facing them from the alliance side.

To Somfas, breathe man. Anyone who has played with Faith prior to his faction changes and now knows how much attitude he has picked up.

TYVM for that post and your kind words, seriously, i do appreciate em and i will breathe lol, it just threw me off balance cause that was the first time i seen that side of him. /hugz

I have not played with Somfas much but there is really no one in this bracket i dislike. I even like Duo cause i find his no anal spam amusing lol. Can't we all just kill each other and get along.

RIP

Rodney King

Died in a pool he built with money he got from civil law suit form LAPD, irony is a bitch.

I'm looking for a 24 guild but I like my enter key and afraid you guys require that i turn it in upon joining.
ok i must be a noob cause i dont understand the turning in the enter key comment

yeah i know, and you're 100% right, i don't spam mean emotes or rude gestures myself and i don't condone it, i have talked to Duo many times about it, i truly don't like that and i'll keep working on it,im sorry that came from a Holy Crit member.

This reply honestly did change my opinion of you for the better and you seem nice so why join a guild thats notorious for camping? If you mention Holy Crit Im sure the first thing that comes to anyones mind is a 24 hpal running to the gy with his 4 hunters and camping all bg while yelling haha no anal after every kill or tbagging someone who actually fights back. Idk much about the guild but you are one of the nicer ones i do know from it. Im still gonna be coming after you in bgs (evil smile)

Oh it's not just you they report AFK level 20s. I've been reported the last 3 games, because I play objectively and ruin their fun. It's either get in ally GY or GTFO.

I don't see why everyone screaming about us farming, we love Honorable Kills, some people love to capture the flag. Why destroy and bash eachother over things that are common. The only things I dislike is when people spit, I spit back of course and farm them.

Tell the others they are dumbasses for ressurecting. Bro if youd like ill tell people to lay off you.

Sigh, so yeah guys i say "ha ha ha No anal" so What? theres not much i could really say as horde sorry guys :D but hey Atleast you will always recognize when not to spawn :D Haha We are "Of the Horde" hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread