Holy Crit Azuremyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somfas

Lover of life, pvp and consumables! ;)
Yeah, <Holy Crit> is a well known name, some people HATE us and some people LOVE us, but if you're 24 in the F2P bracket then i don't care if you farm or don't farm, you're still taking advantage of having an edge against the F2P players, just like i am and EVERY other 24, so don't be bashing us for farming and calling it unsportsmanlike, NO 24 has a right to PRETEND to be any better than any other 24 cause you are driving a sherman tank when you're fighting against someone in a Jeep. I mean, really?? Some of you get so damn mad at us but Blizz is the one that you should be hating, they dropped the Graveyard height so you CANT escape being farmed so easily (hmmm, almost like Blizz condones farming).... but seriously, i don't look down on F2Ps, there are a lot of BETTER players that are on F2Ps, i would probably run like mad if they were 24 cause they have mad skills as 20s , thank GOD for this bracket, it allows people that aren't pro to have some fun in BGs, end content and farming the new tiers every season can get really old.... i (Somfas) fell in love with this bracket and started recruiting the guildies to run with me, then i started recruiting in trade, next thing i know we have over 90 level 24s and are running premades all the time. YES it can get boring and sometimes i run alone just for the excitement cause we can pretty much control the entire game , but if you want to join us and rarely run dungeons or BGs alone, come to the dark side of Azuremyst and give us a holler, always looking for people that like to have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smile when you cry, laugh when it hurts, show your enemies kindness, and offer them yogurt!!!!!!

Faith shit talking and bashing Holy Crit - YouTube
Thats just mean. Really you removed my thread.Seriously people have the right to see this video.

yeah seriously, i was always nice to him and always /hug and /cheered him and respectful of him and told my team not to farm when he was in the BG, i seriously didnt expect him to spit on me and then rage on me and my guildies, lost ALL respect for him/her and wasnt suprised to see her leave the BG before it ended when he lost. just rediculous. the reason we posted this is cause during a challenge 2x2 he totally lied and denied saying any of this, thank god i had screenshots, he's a liar and a hypocrite and it's a bummer that he couldn't man up and admit what he really said, well, here is the true conversation, like it or not, and yes i was pissed and whispered him at the end of the BG what i thought of him, at least i can man up bro.

Wow! A flamefest for trolling I foresee. *puts off Yoda channeling and exits*

F2P or Not. Farming has been looked down upon for years. Since the earliest days of twinking..
Even though blizz did F*** up the GY, it doesn't give any player the right to sit there and "camp" someones spawn...

Prove something by winning a long lasting epic game, not by killing the same 4-5 people over and over.. What fun is in that?

PS. Biggest waste of youtube server space I've ever seen. Post something worth watching.

Honeybadger loves Duo and Holy crit for alliance recruitment. If any horde hate them ? Roll Sanctuary you can hate them all you want or do something about it.

/golfclap

Bracket manager might as well lock this, nothing good will come from this. Flamefest post.

This post, this post is on fire, we don't need no water let the muthaf@$#£r burn. Jk

I Have seen Holy Crit around a lot during my many months of twinking in this bracket and I have to say that i actually really like Somfas. Anytime I see her in a bg she's always relaxed and at the same time displays good sportsmanship and doesn't seem to be rude to anyone. She also doesn't seem to have an ego like most of the 24s in this bracket. So two thumbs up for you somfas and holy crit!

btw, if a f2p rolled on your server would you let them group with you as well?

@klinda.Yes.Ofcrouse i like azuremyst premades when im on my horde.I get carried by 8 24s...ican basically afk.
I bet you like it too as a healer...guled to that 24 and watching them wreck havoc on the f2p scrubs. Anyone can be fun/nice/energetic/show sportsmanship when 6x 24 hunters+ 2 24 healers come in.

like i said..no offense to holy crit..but..when some of your 24 hunters/mages have less damage done than a f2p..something is terribly wrong.Not to mention..HOW DO YOU EVEN DIE with all these 24 hunters... 6 24 hunters and a 24 mage should be an indestructible war machine.Yet they still die somehow from the 1.1k life lvl 20 scrubs..

1zycva9.jpg

the reason i died...i went afk twice near the GY to get some irl stuff done..i thought the 24s had me covered(i was even stunned and surprised that i died...7x 24s....vs 20s..)
Shows the basic skill level...like worse than my clicking and skeying.Ofcourse holy crit is well known.Ive seen premades come in with 3 24 hunters...maybe 4..but not 6 or 7.

This is where the whole bracket is headed, 19's are nearly dead. Just where do you think they will migrate...
yeah, but with 30% resil base in MoP 19s wont be so bursty so maybe they'll be tired of farming f2plays in a terrible bracket and come back.

I never realized that you camped somfas.. I always enjoyed seeing you and trying to take you out. A group of 24 hunters and pallies camping some bad sub 1k hp allys proves nothing except that you have nothing better to do. I do gy camp sometimes but atleast im camping people of my lv. A guild who recruits around camping and whos main member runs around yelling "HAHA NO ANAL" is just a bad guild who needs to go back to the 19 bracket if they want a challenge

I never realized that you camped somfas.. I always enjoyed seeing you and trying to take you out. A group of 24 hunters and pallies camping some bad sub 1k hp allys proves nothing except that you have nothing better to do. I do gy camp sometimes but atleast im camping people of my lv. A guild who recruits around camping and whos main member runs around yelling "HAHA NO ANAL" is just a bad guild who needs to go back to the 19 bracket if they want a challenge

dont bring 19s in to this, we have enuff "Ego stroking" and flamefests as it is.

ONE thing ive never fully understood was backpedalling players with a clear advantage over everyone else in bracket ego stroking on forums?
its pretty self explaintory why this doesnt make sense and is wrong on soo many levels.

cant play end game, must gy camp with a clear advantage in a lower bracket to feel like their achieving something maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread