Herod Scooters

Thats all horde ever does.. abuse an unintended method.. and win because alliance cant deal with it.. even.. at all..

people really crying because I outperform them lmao.

No just stating you have no moral qualms with cheating. what so ever.. If there is an advantage to be gained.. you take it.. I think we both agree to that.

Doing the jumps I do is NOT considered cheating. I am just better than you. Point black, period.
Trust me, if I took advantage of every opportunity I had, I would have glitched myself on top of the alliance, and horde base and glitch myself throughout the maps and cross freely.
I promise you, I could do a LOT more than I showed on my twitch channel, I just dont want to promote that shit nor would I ever sink that low to do cheat shit like that.

I am a better player than you. Just admit it. You can't do simple tunnel jumps and you're whining over it. Get good.

Doing the jumps I do is NOT considered cheating. I am just better than you. Point black, period.
Trust me, if I took advantage of every opportunity I had, I would have glitched myself on top of the alliance, and horde base and glitch myself throughout the maps and cross freely.
I promise you, I could do a LOT more than I showed on my twitch channel, I just dont want to promote that shit nor would I ever sink that low to do cheat shit like that.

I am a better player than you. Just admit it. You can't do simple tunnel jumps and you're whining over it. Get good.

Admission that you have used those methods in the past.. does not change the fact.

Admission that you have used those methods in the past.. does not change the fact.

in the past? I’m streaming now, feel free to watch me cheat and clip it. I’ll be all over tot

just wana say thanks to jwl for posting daily in this thread and keeping SeR in top 5 posts for 19vanille. love or hate, we thank all our fans.

Write ur own material

fake beastly.
im calling my lawyer.
Crazy after so many years that some people remember me in this shit. So many years well wasted. Honestly shocked that people still play WoW

Users who are viewing this thread