US <halaani whiskey> VS <FTP Bullies>

@Niiz @Nocontest @Zelpher

You guys wanna make this happen? I've seen your guild doing 5 man's recently

We play Twinks No More (Bruce's guild) next Saturday so you guys have plenty of time to prepare and shit.

The reason why we dont wargames is cuz alot of us are actually pretty casual players, so you will see us in a 5 man group but the next time those same 5 people are back on to play together at same time is like a month later. We all have crazy schedules that conflict with each other ALOT. We have tried in the past and the best we seem to end up with 7-8 players that we intend on having in game. If we are too wargames we wanna bring our A team obviously for best games possible for both us and you. We don't wanna deliver anything less than our best too the horde side.
(Not saying that players we didnt bring arent great players, Just the players like Niz paige noco zelp I and many others have well into 1000 bgs played together. There is a chemistry there that we know 2nd nature how the other plays and usually what they are gonna do, without needing too communicate it too eachother). Yes we dont use voicechat ever. Which is def a disadvantage going against full premades for wargames.

The reason why we dont wargames is cuz alot of us are actually pretty casual players, so you will see us in a 5 man group but the next time those same 5 people are back on to play together at same time is like a month later. We all have crazy schedules that conflict with each other ALOT. We have tried in the past and the best we seem to end up with 7-8 players that we intend on having in game. If we are too wargames we wanna bring our A team obviously for best games possible for both us and you. We don't wanna deliver anything less than our best too the horde side.
(Not saying that players we didnt bring arent great players, Just the players like Niz paige noco zelp I and many others have well into 1000 bgs played together. There is a chemistry there that we know 2nd nature how the other plays and usually what they are gonna do, without needing too communicate it too eachother). Yes we dont use voicechat ever. Which is def a disadvantage going against full premades for wargames.
Rip.

So is that a no?

Coolbreeze

<One Punch> will legit roll over every team.

Quite nice to see guild vs guild games going again. Link vods after games happen, I enjoy watching them,

These may not be the best games to watch but in all honesty I am just thrilled to see premades happening in the 20-29 bracket.

Kind of makes me want to resub and make a team or just find one to join.

This was awesome guys. Nice job to everyone for getting the game going and thanks for sharing the video.

do people not learn? i would love to hop on this band wagon but this bracket will never have a steady competitive scene first of all, 90% of 20-29's have no idea how to play wsg!

secondly no one actually commits they make a team play 2 wargames get 3-0'd and get discouraged and quit.

thirdly there is no organization or structure no figure heads to grab the community by the balls like conq and others did for 19's

Fourthly there is no end result nothing to work forwards no twinkcup no tournies no nothing, why would any of these guilds actually want to get good when there is no reason too.

Can we stop letting history repeat it self and actually do something with the momentum that you guys are creating with these games? i would love to play since i was deprived of a twinkcup how ever, these games are not competitve nor fun just an outlet for people for talk shit fix my list and this bracket might see a competitive scene till then games like these will be the only things we see.

TLDR

do people not learn? i would love to hop on this band wagon but this bracket will never have a steady competitive scene first of all, 90% of 20-29's have no idea how to play wsg!

secondly no one actually commits they make a team play 2 wargames get 3-0'd and get discouraged and quit.

thirdly there is no organization or structure no figure heads to grab the community by the balls like conq and others did for 19's

Fourthly there is no end result nothing to work forwards no twinkcup no tournies no nothing, why would any of these guilds actually want to get good when there is no reason too.

Can we stop letting history repeat it self and actually do something with the momentum that you guys are creating with these games? i would love to play since i was deprived of a twinkcup how ever, these games are not competitve nor fun just an outlet for people for talk shit fix my list and this bracket might see a competitive scene till then games like these will be the only things we see.

TLDR

Revive the nagaz sir

I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I've been pretty busy.

I would like to say excellent game <halaani whiskey>! You guys killed it! I had a lot of fun and I think everyone else did too! I completely agree that we need practice, and would like to continue to wargame in the future. Shoutout delayed for being a hero and switching over to help us fill up.

Secondly, I would like to challenge anyone chirping (mentally or physically) to play halaani whiskey and see how you do.

We don't really have a good time for wargames as many of our best players can't be on until 9:00 PM EST or later, so our wargames will just be a random collection of guildies who happen to be online!

If you're interested in setting up a wargame, PM me please! More the merrier :)

they do wg
I see you're still contributing nothing to these threads, other than making them more of a cesspool with your edgy, uninspired shitposting. I'm simply pointing out how annoying it is to queue a random BG into a menagerie of survival hunters. So you don't feel compelled to write another shitpost in response to this, and you really do seem to enjoy writing at me (sad as that is), I've already taken the liberty of ignoring you. On a final note, when I had reached your level of maturity, the Dead Sea was still sick. Let that sink in while you contemplate which thread you're going to infest next as you waste away your life on the internet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread