US <halaani whiskey> VS <FTP Bullies>

let me know how it is ^ sum it up for me in a spicy meme
4PVbtpg.png

At least there's SOMEONE on Alliance attempting to premade and guild up. They desperately need to practice and organize more. Otherwise errybody Horde now.

Where tf did <stuck in gy> go? Havent seen em around

sry boys i was still setting up my keybinds and crap and forgot to swap talent. lowkey wasnt sure of my mouseover macro keybinds, they were different bc i had please so it messed with me tbh. i suck at disc smh

At least there's SOMEONE on Alliance attempting to premade and guild up. They desperately need to practice and organize more. Otherwise errybody Horde now.

Where tf did <stuck in gy> go? Havent seen em around

We just having fun playing the game, I cant always be in the 29 bracket personally id rip my own face off from the super skilled arms surv comps that hordies love to throw at us. Does seem to make the games less 1 sided I guess though.

Dont worry though guys we will all be back in 29 bracket soon enough and we can have more fun killing each other! keep the games exciting boys <3

We just having fun playing the game, I cant always be in the 29 bracket personally id rip my own face off from the super skilled arms surv comps that hordies love to throw at us. Does seem to make the games less 1 sided I guess though.
qvs22qiatz5y.png

Users who are viewing this thread