US <halaani whiskey> VS <FTP Bullies>

I see you're still contributing nothing to these threads, other than making them more of a cesspool with your edgy, uninspired shitposting. I'm simply pointing out how annoying it is to queue a random BG into a menagerie of survival hunters. So you don't feel compelled to write another shitpost in response to this, and you really do seem to enjoy writing at me (sad as that is), I've already taken the liberty of ignoring you. On a final note, when I had reached your level of maturity, the Dead Sea was still sick. Let that sink in while you contemplate which thread you're going to infest next as you waste away your life on the internet. :)
lol what r u even salty about i literally just said they wargamed. p.s. u can't run multiple survs in wgs not allowed.

I see you're still contributing nothing to these threads, other than making them more of a cesspool with your edgy, uninspired shitposting. I'm simply pointing out how annoying it is to queue a random BG into a menagerie of survival hunters. So you don't feel compelled to write another shitpost in response to this, and you really do seem to enjoy writing at me (sad as that is), I've already taken the liberty of ignoring you. On a final note, when I had reached your level of maturity, the Dead Sea was still sick. Let that sink in while you contemplate which thread you're going to infest next as you waste away your life on the internet. :)

Yeah your right. We play fair in 10v10 wargames because it's a scenario where it actually matters. People should be happy. You on the other hand care about meaningless pugs. Don't expect quality games especially when brackets are merged with levelers. Even if our guild stopped fotm premades, what's stopping others from doing the same. For example, I've seen alliance get like 5 survivals in one team but they are all from different servers. So basically there is no difference.

Fuck off a little

Reactions: Wil
hey guys
i recent used a ear wax removal kit
it involves some special drops to loosen the ear wax and then a syringe thingie to flush out the excess wax with warm water

anyways i used it and now my ear is like clogged up with either wax or water (convinced its wax and not water, i did it this before and the water clog went away) and i can barely hear out my right ear, its been like 3 days im a little worried

looks something like this for refrence
Debrox_Earwax_Removal_Kit_0_5_Fl_Oz_Debrox_ME10479_0.jpeg

hey guys
it involves some special drops to loosen the ear wax and then a syringe thingie to flush out the excess wax with warm water

anyways i used it and now my ear is like clogged up with either wax or water (convinced its wax and not water, i did it this before and the water clog went away) and i can barely hear out my right ear, its been like 3 days im a little worried

at least you have both ears

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not autistic enough to understand the ear wax meme - I don't frequent 4chan, etc., enough to get it. Maybe one day I'll evolve to your level of shitposting; I think I'll be able to die a happy person if I do. One can only hope. I guess normies aren't welcome here. On the bright side, I can look forward to seeing what comps halaani produces in the next pug.

Sorry, I'm not autistic enough to understand the ear wax meme - I don't frequent 4chan, etc., enough to get it. Maybe one day I'll evolve to your level of shitposting; I think I'll be able to die a happy person if I do. One can only hope. I guess normies aren't welcome here. On the bright side, I can look forward to seeing what comps halaani produces in the next pug.

I'm not the one spouting ear wax memes, but ok. Thanks for posting a South Park link, though. Had a laugh. Talking about unjustifiable things that warrant suicide - playing a survival hunter in pugs against people who are leveling must be up there, right?

Phrontistery logic: I only QQ about survival hunter premades when Alliance does it! cmonBruh didn't they teach any better at your phrontistery? I'm just confused, that's all.

Attachments

• hypocrisy.PNG
    hypocrisy.PNG
    14.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Nice ad hominem. Shamelessly fishing for likes, too! You're something, aren't you. How about you go to an actual phrontistery so we can have a discussion beyond middle school banter. hmu when you're ready. Also, nice work editing your comments! Relevant clip from a relevant movie. You go, Glenn Cocoo!

hey guys

just go and get your ears flushed by a doctor? or does that cost like thousands with american health care xd

Users who are viewing this thread