Gurubashi Surf Club - Ravencrest - Alliance

Activity is starting to resume!
Had fun our new 100's but back to twinking now. Hopefully see you there!

Im very tempted to make an Eu account p2p or f2p.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNSpboIv02k

wWf2Ta0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
so you guys are into 5man premades and gy farming? just like the old times right

Right now the rules are very loose due to SPC quing and playing scummy as they do, so I am sorry if you have been getting farmed while you were in a game with them, this will hopefully change in the future.

Right now the rules are very loose due to SPC quing and playing scummy as they do, so I am sorry if you have been getting farmed while you were in a game with them, this will hopefully change in the future.

i dont have a prob with 5man premades, but gy farming while horde doesnt have a single spc member?

i dont have a prob with 5man premades, but gy farming while horde doesnt have a single spc member?

If that is the case that SPC / Poonmeister wasnt in the bg I would love to see a screenshot so action can be taken, there is a few ppl outside of SPC we honostly do not care to much about, but let me see the screenshot and we will take action if we feel the guild rules have been broken.

Yes, you guys, including Poonmeister got gy farmed while we ran flags. thuglife huh :/

there were 2 ppl from stormscale including poon, none of them was in spc.. but anyway, isnt it a bit childish to do the same as spc? you ruin the fun for 8 ppl because you wanna punish 2?
but i guess you guys have to release anger because you dont perform that good since wod :)

there were 2 ppl from stormscale including poon, none of them was in spc.. but anyway, isnt it a bit childish to do the same as spc? you ruin the fun for 8 ppl because you wanna punish 2?
but i guess you guys have to release anger because you dont perform that good since wod :)

Good joke is good.

you're right. that's not cool. Can you send me a PM with the people in question?

you dont perform that good since wod :)
What is this supposed to mean? lmao and yes I graveyard farmed but only pne player in particular and that as poonmeister and from that i mostly just poly spammed him and snared him. I mean like im a mage my shatters hurt less than someone tossing a glove at you.

think he ment that a lot of people plays bad now since he rerolled his fotm feral, since he can one shot almost anything before their able to do stuff.

logic.

think he ment that a lot of people plays bad now since he rerolled his fotm feral, since he can one shot almost anything before their able to do stuff.

logic.
i think feral (even though its fotm) has a way higher skillcap than the huntard you play, especially if you play it as perfect as i do (and the gsc premades i nearly rekt by my own know what im talking about).. but id be butthurt aswell if i premade the whole day and still lose

oh and i dont like public "fights", but if you like to we can have one here in this thread :)

and i still dont get the point of this whole discussion.. maybe you shouldnt act like something better than the stormscale guilds when you gy farm aswell, thats all i wanted to say. oh and no, it wasnt only this one time.

see you in the gulch

Users who are viewing this thread