Gurubashi Surf Club - Ravencrest - Alliance

i think feral (even though its fotm) has a way higher skillcap than the huntard you play, especially if you play it as perfect as i do (and the gsc premades i nearly rekt by my own know what im talking about).. but id be butthurt aswell if i premade the whole day and still lose

oh and i dont like public "fights", but if you like to we can have one here in this thread :)

and i still dont get the point of this whole discussion.. maybe you shouldnt act like something better than the stormscale guilds when you gy farm aswell, thats all i wanted to say. oh and no, it wasnt only this one time.

see you in the gulch

I'm curious to hear your explaination of how ferals havea higher skill-cap than hunters..

Also I haven't even been playing 20-29 all that much since WoD launch, but if the few games I have been playing managed to piss you off then go ahead and contact a officer / co-gm.

I'm curious to hear your explaination of how ferals havea higher skill-cap than hunters..

Also I haven't even been playing 20-29 all that much since WoD launch, but if the few games I have been playing managed to piss you off then go ahead and contact a officer / co-gm.

you didnt piss me off, you wasnt part of their gy farm squad...ferals have tools which can be used to show decent gameplay, unlike most of the classes at this low lvl. the normal feral youll meet in this bracket is very strong, just like rets, bm monks and shadows... but when you play a feral perfectly you are able to do so much more, you have cc, rng heal(with roar, most ferals dont even have the ability because they use the glyphe which increases your dmg permanently by 30% so they can burst easier) sick burst and decent sustainable dmg.. most ferals are so easy to outplay, they use tigers fury and you know they wanna oneshot you, react fast and they dont know what to do..
dont get me wrong, feral is overpowered but you guys can be glad that most ppl in every single twinkbracket are way to retarded to perform good with overpowered classes..and on the other side, there are rets, shadows and brewmasters.. classes with even way higher sustainable dmg, better heals and shields (bm monk and spriest), yet ppl only complain about ferals because of their high bite dmg.

why i think hunters have a lower skillcap? because with the loss of scatter and pet cc, all you have to do is cast aimed (which also hurts like a truck) and conc shot do be competitive.

what people need to understand is that weaker classes arent harder to play, in this lower lvl evey single class is easy to play. i dont call myself a good player because i can use my class to its limits.. i call the the others who cant bad, simple as that.

edit: oh and ye, a feral oneshot(3,5-3,8k crits with dancing steel procs and the high agility gear including gnome rings/bracers my feral has) needs time to be build up and shouldnt be wasted by random bites on random people

Last edited by a moderator:
you didnt piss me off, you wasnt part of their gy farm squad...ferals have tools which can be used to show decent gameplay, unlike most of the classes at this low lvl. the normal feral youll meet in this bracket is very strong, just like rets, bm monks and shadows... but when you play a feral perfectly you are able to do so much more, you have cc, rng heal(with roar, most ferals dont even have the ability because they use the glyphe which increases your dmg permanently by 30% so they can burst easier) sick burst and decent sustainable dmg.. most ferals are so easy to outplay, they use tigers fury and you know they wanna oneshot you, react fast and they dont know what to do..
dont get me wrong, feral is overpowered but you guys can be glad that most ppl in every single twinkbracket are way to retarded to perform good with overpowered classes..and on the other side, there are rets, shadows and brewmasters.. classes with even way higher sustainable dmg, better heals and shields (bm monk and spriest), yet ppl only complain about ferals because of their high bite dmg.

why i think hunters have a lower skillcap? because with the loss of scatter and pet cc, all you have to do is cast aimed (which also hurts like a truck) and conc shot do be competitive.

what people need to understand is that weaker classes arent harder to play, in this lower lvl evey single class is easy to play. i dont call myself a good player because i can use my class to its limits.. i call the the others who cant bad, simple as that.

edit: oh and ye, a feral oneshot(3,5-3,8k crits with dancing steel procs and the high agility gear including gnome rings/bracers my feral has) needs time to be build up and shouldnt be wasted by random bites on random people
Instead of trying to make it sound as hard as possible you could just build 5 combos pop tigers fury and savage roar and just roflbite someone.

Instead of trying to make it sound as hard as possible you could just build 5 combos pop tigers fury and savage roar and just roflbite someone.

and i feel bad for you if you have trouble with these kind of ferals.. well as a mage you have trouble with every single druid who is able to shapeshift so i forgive you

btw you guys wanted logic, i gave you logic.. deal with it or reroll ferals to see how you will fail anything else than bite crits

and i feel bad for you if you have trouble with these kind of ferals.. well as a mage you have trouble with every single druid who is able to shapeshift so i forgive you

btw you guys wanted logic, i gave you logic.. deal with it or reroll ferals to see how you will fail anything else than bite crits
You seem extremely ignorant and deluded no point in even going on with this argument.

You seem extremely ignorant and deluded no point in even going on with this argument.

so tell me, which of my points you quoted is wrong? i dont deny the overpowered bite dmg, but if thats everything you have to worry about ferals shouldnt be a big problem

so tell me, which of my points you quoted is wrong? i dont deny the overpowered bite dmg, but if thats everything you have to worry about ferals shouldnt be a big problem
First as you staded above "you have CC" that is one stun for 3 seconds unless you play night elf and can outplay with it. second, I dont see how much more there is to do then just shred, rake and FB along with CDS and then use ur heal or situationally a root with ur instant cast thing.

Edit: Not saying there is not a notable diffrence between a good player and a bad player playing feral but as u stated that hunter is less skillfull is definately not true imo.

First as you staded above "you have CC" that is one stun for 3 seconds unless you play night elf and can outplay with it. second, I dont see how much more there is to do then just shred, rake and FB along with CDS and then use ur heal or situationally a root with ur instant cast thing.
root and wild charge (which i use in arena).

i think you missunderstood me, its not hard to stick on a target with a feral to do max dmg on it. ive never said that. feral is the only class which (very well played) can carry a whole team, make the difference between a win and a loss. feral has so many ways to show "hey, this guy knows what he is doing", thats why i love it. there isnt a single spec ingame currently which can be used that good to help your team win.
the difference between a good and bad feral isnt the abilitys he uses while he opens on you, its the whole playstyle he has during the battleground/arena.

carrying flags while gsc gy farms you to help your team win with things people dont expect you to do(use enemy huntard pets to build combo points for roars+heals), return 5-10 strongly defended flags because you know how to los/restealth and use your roar properly to keep yourself up alive with rng instant heals(id call myself a very objective player)... wildcharge / instant root in 1vs3 situations..

a very good feral can make the difference, thats why i love this spec.. do you think i feel pro when i oneshot a trial mage or something like that? dont be so facile.

@destru, pls dont ragequit from every single bg you meet me in, if i can stay while your farm squad is active, you can stay when your team loses in a normal way

edit: changed "superficial" to facile

root and wild charge (which i use in arena).

i think you missunderstood me, its not hard to stick on a target with a feral to do max dmg on it. ive never said that. feral is the only class which (very well played) can carry a whole team, make the difference between a win and a loss. feral has so many ways to show "hey, this guy knows what he is doing", thats why i love it. there isnt a single spec ingame currently which can be used that good to help your team win.
the difference between a good and bad feral isnt the abilitys he uses while he opens on you, its the whole playstyle he has during the battleground/arena.

carrying flags while gsc gy farms you to help your team win with things people dont expect you to do(use enemy huntard pets to build combo points for roars+heals), return 5-10 strongly defended flags because you know how to los/restealth and use your roar properly to keep yourself up alive with rng instant heals(id call myself a very objective player)... wildcharge / instant root in 1vs3 situations..

a very good feral can make the difference, thats why i love this spec.. do you think i feel pro when i oneshot a trial mage or something like that? dont be so facile.

@destru, pls dont ragequit from every single bg you meet me in, if i can stay while your farm squad is active, you can stay when your team loses in a normal way

edit: changed "superficial" to facile
I get your point but you make it sound alot much more complicated and difficult than what you explain actually is. I mean me personally do alot of that stuff not even thinking about it, losing, ranging etc

I get your point but you make it sound alot much more complicated and difficult than what you explain actually is. I mean me personally do alot of that stuff not even thinking about it, losing, ranging etc
well i think los/ranging in 1vs5 efc situations are a bit different than the normal "oh, a mage casts poly, maybe i should run behind that pillar" situation (thats why i mentioned it).. you might argue that these kind of "skill" isnt restricted to ferals and that is right, but only a feral/druid with a lot movement speed / wild charge , poweshift macro and brain has the ability to do it so efficiently.

so yes, feral is a braindead class just like ret and monk when you play pvp only to stick on random targets.. but again, if you like to play objective you wont find a class which has more possibilitys to support that playstyle

and thats what i consider as a high skillcap, the possibility to make great actions in nearly impossible situations..if you do it right

i think feral (even though its fotm) has a way higher skillcap than the huntard you play, especially if you play it as perfect as i do (and the gsc premades i nearly rekt by my own know what im talking about).. but id be butthurt aswell if i premade the whole day and still lose

oh and i dont like public "fights", but if you like to we can have one here in this thread :)

and i still dont get the point of this whole discussion.. maybe you shouldnt act like something better than the stormscale guilds when you gy farm aswell, thats all i wanted to say. oh and no, it wasnt only this one time.

see you in the gulch

Same fella that QQ'ed about rogues and hunters a few weeks back.

Why don't you ditch your druid? You were sooo against FOTMs :))))))

Sweet sweet irony :)

That's why i love browsing TI from time to time. Some are amusing me beyond belief, GG's.

Same fella that QQ'ed about rogues and hunters a few weeks back.

Why don't you ditch your druid? You were sooo against FOTMs :))))))

Sweet sweet irony :)

That's why i love browsing TI from time to time. Some are amusing me beyond belief, GG's.

i qqd about rogues/hunters a year / year and a half ago when i played f2p and actually cared about ppls opinion in this bracket untill i realized its mostly scum, so no, now and even a few weeks or months ago i dont have a problem with playing a fotm class. why should i? to get respect from twinkinfo people? now go back to your hole you little fascist, this isnt your discussion

Oh now you turned around :)
How convenient.

Ps: you were playing your FOTM resto druid some time ago, way before rogues were FOTM, but then was fine to play FOTM, i suppose the same reasons above? Like i said, entertaining.

so before the mods clean this thread (im sure a few gsc ppl reported me - truth sucks) read my statements to ferals and think about skill, class complexity, playing objective and objectivity in discussions, even though youre still butthurt about the last bite you received.

edit: was a pleasure to argue with you guys

In the future if you have an issue with the guild, post once in here and then send an officer a screenshot of the issue (ie Graveyard farming).
Our guild stance is very against GYfarming/containing and if we see multiple instances of this happening from the same person, action will be taken. Everyone deserves a second chance right?
Youmadhombre, Not telling you that you dont have valid points - i'm not getting involved in feral fotm or skill caps. Make a thread about it, would really appreciate it if a recruitment thread isn't derailed!

Back to guild related news:

The wind is blowing and a big tidal wave is coming. Change is near and an overview of what's happening will be around soon. Keep your heads up surfers and enjoy the company of a key member or two whilst you can.

In the future if you have an issue with the guild, post once in here and then send an officer a screenshot of the issue (ie Graveyard farming).
Our guild stance is very against GYfarming/containing and if we see multiple instances of this happening from the same person, action will be taken. Everyone deserves a second chance right?
Youmadhombre, Not telling you that you dont have valid points - i'm not getting involved in feral fotm or skill caps. Make a thread about it, would really appreciate it if a recruitment thread isn't derailed!

Back to guild related news:

The wind is blowing and a big tidal wave is coming. Change is near and an overview of what's happening will be around soon. Keep your heads up surfers and enjoy the company of a key member or two whilst you can.

Why do I get a bad feeling about the "enjoy the company of a key member or two while you can" :(

Why do I get a bad feeling about the "enjoy the company of a key member or two while you can" :(

hit me up on skype if you're living under a rock and don't know whats happening and i'll explain the dealio.

Most of the guildies already know but I thought i'd post regardless.
1. Daniel AKA Vanillamilk has decided to make a big step in his life, moving to the carribean to persue a differnet lifestyle. We all wish him the best and hope to hear the amazing stories. However he has stepped down from Guild Leader and I'll be filling the role. The guild will never be the same without dan, and there's no way I can replace him. End of story. I'd definitely like to continue the legacy on of GSC as I feel it's a beacon of the 29 community.

2. We're currently looking for an Event Manager to organise events (whether its wargames, arenas or fun in the world) so if you've got the creative spark hit me up!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread