Guild Wars 2 F2P Character List

Make sure your information is correct so its easier to know who everyone is in game; I still do not know some people in our guild, or at least recognize them.

WoW Name: Goldendays
Display Name: Golden.7305
Server: Crystal Desert (wouldn't mind transferring, not like my RL friends PVE)
GW2 Name: Goldendays
Race/Prof: Human Necromancer

I'm up to 60, just trying to clear out that 100% map in between work days. Been a slow clear, but really fun.

Mesmer wrecks in PUG sPvP, but it seems like burst classes (Thief, namely) dominate the tourney scene atm. I've played a good amount with all 3 clothies, so my loathing of thieves may be biased.

Just checking in with the old F2P gang. Anyone down for tournaments?

Oh look, it's another "Help my hunter isn't overpowered and I can't roll my face across my keyboard and win matches" thread.

Oh look, it's another "Help my hunter isn't overpowered and I can't roll my face across my keyboard and win matches" thread.

God I wish I was still a mod so I could bad your ass.

Every single person in this thread to my knowledge has never touched a hunter, whether OP or not.

Go troll elsewhere ass fuck.

God I wish I was still a mod so I could bad your ass.

Every single person in this thread to my knowledge has never touched a hunter, whether OP or not.

Go troll elsewhere ass fuck.
/tickle

Touchy subject? I didn't mean to offend... Wasn't trolling you, or even ex-hunters for that matter. Guess you don't read the other threads anymore though, and I guess I missed my target. :p

Sorry!

Now:

CONTENT OF SLIGHT RELEVANCE!!!
Anyway Just thought I'd post in here that Guild Wars 2 has released a Mac beta. Now not even mac players will have to stick to WoW. Hooray for everybody!
Guild Wars 2 Mac OS X Beta Client Version released *|*StudentNews.ie

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW Name: Yde
Display Name: Yde.3094

Server: Darkhaven is full. :(

My understanding is that I can still PvP with you, but cannot be in your guild or do WvWvW? Can I meet up with people from Darkhaven exploring the world?

Where do I go?
/cry

/tickle

Touchy subject? I didn't mean to offend... Wasn't trolling you, or even ex-hunters for that matter. Guess you don't read the other threads anymore though, and I guess I missed my target. :p

Sorry!

Now:

CONTENT OF SLIGHT RELEVANCE!!!
Anyway Just thought I'd post in here that Guild Wars 2 has released a Mac beta. Now not even mac players will have to stick to WoW. Hooray for everybody!
Guild Wars 2 Mac OS X Beta Client Version released *|*StudentNews.ie

I suggest you manner up and show a little respect before running your mouth around here

And the mac client link has already been posted and shared here, don't try to get back into our good books by sharing a 3 week old link

My understanding is that I can still PvP with you, but cannot be in your guild or do WvWvW? Can I meet up with people from Darkhaven exploring the world?

Where do I go?
/cry
everything is cross-realm except WvWvW, so you can pvp with us, join our guild and level with us regardless of which server you play on

I suggest you manner up and show a little respect before running your mouth around here

And the mac client link has already been posted and shared here, don't try to get back into our good books by sharing a 3 week old link

Actually I came to this thread to post that link, and discovered I was on Baffi's bad side thereafter. You got it backwards.

I already explained in a PM to Baffi my mistake, 'cause private messages seem like a more appropriate channel for such a discussion.

Lay off Yui, the time was taken to explain his post in a PM to me and get the issue sorted out, it's more then most would have done and I respect him/her for it : )

Oh my god Yde are you playing!? Yesssssssssssss
<3

WoW Name: Yde
Display Name: Yde.3094
Server: Darkhaven
GW2 Name: Ydecoo
Race/Profession: Asura Engineer

WoW Name: Mialo
Display Name: Mialo.6923
Server: Darkhaven
GW2 Name: Mialo
Race/Profession: No idea yet. Maybe a Mesmer or a Warrior. We'll see.

I almost already quit GW2 but since my best friend Mailu is playing, I'll try to be on a bit so you can camp my corpse :D
You quit? How can you have quit such an exciting game?! Everyone else still there, right?

Still trying to get it installed on Mac. Downloading on college internet takes ages.

There is sooo much to do! I find it hard you are bored, Purse.
Only reason I can see is the lack of people you know, but more are trickling in =)

Users who are viewing this thread