Goodbye 19s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discover

Legend
As the title is written; I am leaving 19s, but not because I want to; due to a (very) stupid action on my part Discover has hit level 20. It's been fun playing with you all, and I regret leaving but I don't have it in me to remake a 19; the amount of work I put into him was too much to start over (or I'm too lazy, one or the other :p). I might try out a different bracket, but who knows. Goodbye 19s, I'll miss you!

Edit: Ticketing failed and tried calling and as I expected it was a no go so I'm going to reroll, see you all in the gulch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw you guys queuing experience on battlegrounds last night. Not sure why you guys were doing that. Those battlegrounds are for levelers only. Hence the experience you gain from queuing them.

Good luck with your future endeavors in WoW. Maybe try out the 20-24 bracket.

The funny thing is, that's not how I hit level 20, it's because I forgot to turn off my exp AFTER I had left and I did a daily :3. But doing exp on BGs was a mistake I admit.

The funny thing is, that's not how I hit level 20, it's because I forgot to turn off my exp AFTER I had left and I did a daily :3. But doing exp on BGs was a mistake I admit.

Ah, one of my old guildies accidentally leveled years ago from turning in a Halloween daily.

I saw you guys queuing experience on battlegrounds last night. Not sure why you guys were doing that. Those battlegrounds are for levelers only. Hence the experience you gain from queuing them.

Good luck with your future endeavors in WoW. Maybe try out the 20-24 bracket.

Srsly what is Justin doing in your sig?. That doesn't look right at all.

:(

Unlucky man. All the games with you and tRain Cow have been fun

I know people will say its pointless, but you could open a ticket and see if they can de-level you? Not saying it will work but worth a shot. If they can its a bonus and if not, your still in the same boat.

I've tried tickets, had multiple people open some on my behalf even, they all failed. I will try calling them but deleveling is not a service they're known for, I'm doubtful.

WooOHooooooo ANOTHER HUNTER DOWN! *standing ovation if that's how u spell it xD

I am gonna legitly miss you bro, even if ya ignored me sometimes. =p Haha I will miss my RP walking and RP gear hunter counter part. Good luck to you in game and in real life.
P.S. We are still cuter than Shockhunter any day of the week.
-Aotkum/Muktoa

the amount of work I put into him was too much to start over (or I'm too lazy, one or the other :p)

Honestly Discover we feel for you but seriously...a hunter is one of the easiest twinks to make these days. Sure it'll never be the same but that never stopped many people before you. There is only one thing that is irreplaceable in this game, those are the friends you play with. Quitting over a lvld twink is an out. If you want to quit..quit, but don't mask it with excuses that would only make your friends seem like they weren't worth it to you to start over for. <3

Silinrul, perhaps you're right. I never actually thought about it that way, and abandoning my friends over this does seem a bit stupid when you put it like that. I think if calling fails I'll just reroll. Thanks.

Honestly Discover we feel for you but seriously...a hunter is one of the easiest twinks to make these days. Sure it'll never be the same but that never stopped many people before you. There is only one thing that is irreplaceable in this game, those are the friends you play with. Quitting over a lvld twink is an out. If you want to quit..quit, but don't mask it with excuses that would only make your friends seem like they weren't worth it to you to start over for. <3

This is true.

I've had two Hunters leveled, but I didn't let that stop me!

Edit: Just to think having both of those Hunters leveled only brought wonderful things in the end.

now saxxon im pretty sure blizzard does everything they can to accommodate their brit customers
Heyheyhey, you know how pissed us New Zealander's get when someone calls us Brit's. We are Maori's mmk. We will invade any country with our canoe's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread