Goodbye 19s

Status
Not open for further replies.
U1: You grief levellers even if you aren't a fully geared twink. I've been levelling my hunter to 24 in the past few days and I've seen hunters in exp on BG's just as well geared as twinks.
U2: We're all humans, not perfect WoW nerds who's lives are centered around this game.
U3: You're calling one of the best hunters in the bracket a scrub? Someone like you, who hasn't even made a name for himself? lol
U4: Untrue. Play more games when Discover is a game changer even when he doesn't have healers.
U5: Still untrue. You're like the butt-mad mages that QQ about hunters all the time by the looks of it.
U6: He is not camping anyone in quest areas. Levellers quest or dungeon. It is well known from 10-24 exp on BG's that the winning side farms, and they know that they have to deal with it. This ain't twink BG's.
U7: Who gives a damn about your respect? I also like how you speak for the rest of us twinks in the bracket. Discover always has, and still has the respect of most twinks in the bracket. That number of twinks is more than the amount of people who even know who you are.
U8: Speak for yourself.

And back to the OP. I feel sorry for ya Discover. Still hope to see you around in the future. Try sending in a ticket asking for them to send all your gear on to a new character :p

- Snèaky

Notice I said the respect of REAL twinks, being those who play for the competition and not the half chub that farming kills seems to give scrubs. I don't have to prove my worth to you or anyone else, you're no better at rogue. I'm confident in my abilities. Ambush/shadowstep is hard at 19 right? I've been playing here long enough to know all about this bracket. Discover might be awesome with an accompanying awesome Alliance team surrounding him with heals, but on his own he's quite mediocre, even down to using the mend pet glitch to avoid being sapped by rogues (lol). Horde often lacks the heals that Alliance has. Simply put, any half decent player with healers following them around is going to seem awesome, especially when that player utilizes the most overpowered class in the 19 bracket. When did I say anything about camping people in quest areas or dungeons? We're talking battlegrounds here, reading comprehension much? Levelers play in exp-on battlegrounds you know.

You're the same way, I love watching you ambush people in mid with half health only to vanish and run away. You can't say "us twinks" because you're not a twink, you just happen to play a similarly overpowered class at 19 and seem to get a hard on from getting kills. I don't care if people know who I am, and I'm not going anywhere. I play for the competition that most twink games offer, and since 39s don't happen nearly as often, I've found a new home in 19s.

Notice I said the respect of REAL twinks, being those who play for the competition and not the half chub that farming kills seems to give scrubs. I don't have to prove my worth to you or anyone else, you're no better at rogue. I'm confident in my abilities. Ambush/shadowstep is hard at 19 right? I've been playing here long enough to know all about this bracket. Discover might be awesome with an accompanying awesome Alliance team surrounding him with heals, but on his own he's quite mediocre, even down to using the mend pet glitch to avoid being sapped by rogues (lol). Horde often lacks the heals that Alliance has. Simply put, any half decent player with healers following them around is going to seem awesome, especially when that player utilizes the most overpowered class in the 19 bracket. When did I say anything about camping people in quest areas or dungeons? We're talking battlegrounds here, reading comprehension much? Levelers play in exp-on battlegrounds you know.

You're the same way, I love watching you ambush people in mid with half health only to vanish and run away. You can't say "us twinks" because you're not a twink, you just happen to play a similarly overpowered class at 19 and seem to get a hard on from getting kills. I don't care if people know who I am, and I'm not going anywhere. I play for the competition that most twink games offer, and since 39s don't happen nearly as often, I've found a new home in 19s.

lol. you're just a hater. I don't even wanna waste my time responding to the shit that you spew out. get good, trash.

Thanks for the support guys, though I've already decided to re-roll him, gearing a hunter doesn't take long, it was mainly the achievements and the pets/tgc stuff etc that will take time to replace.

lol. you're just a hater. I don't even wanna waste my time responding to the shit that you spew out. get good, trash.

You don't want to waste your time because you can't think of anything to refute what I've said. You know what I've said is true. What's funny is that by responding and stating that you wouldn't be responding, you just responded. So you obviously wanted to say something but you're probably just too stupid to figure out anything worthwhile. I'm over it, see you in WSG.

You don't want to waste your time because you can't think of anything to refute what I've said. You know what I've said is true. What's funny is that by responding and stating that you wouldn't be responding, you just responded. So you obviously wanted to say something but you're probably just too stupid to figure out anything worthwhile. I'm over it, see you in WSG.

You forced my hand. I really didn't want to keep on discussing this, but seeing you're the dumbass that you are, I'm going to have to.

I don't need you to prove your worth to me, because I know how terrible you are.
Arcane blast and frostbolt isn't hard either.
Calling someone mediocre is easy when you're bad and haven't proven yourself? Discover has the respect of most people in this bracket. Most people in this bracket have never heard of you.
U: You fucking dumbfuck. I said that because he isn't stopping anyone from levelling. If they really wanted to level, they would quest/dungeon, not go in BG's because it is well known that people farm in low level BG's. You're the fucking idiot with the reading comprehension problems.

To your last paragraph, I'd gladly 1v1 you ANY DAY. I'll be fraps'ing it too. Waiting for you to doj and QQ moar about rogues being overpowered. I'm calling you out. If you dodge this, then you're just a pussy with a mouth on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
was rdy to say yay 1 less explosive shot spamming surv hunter

thwarted ;[

You forced my hand. I really didn't want to keep on discussing this, but seeing you're the dumbass that you are, I'm going to have to.

I don't need you to prove your worth to me, because I know how terrible you are.
Arcane blast and frostbolt isn't hard either.
Calling someone mediocre is easy when you're bad and haven't proven yourself? Discover has the respect of most people in this bracket. Most people in this bracket have never heard of you.
U: You fucking dumbfuck. I said that because he isn't stopping anyone from levelling. If they really wanted to level, they would quest/dungeon, not go in BG's because it is well known that people farm in low level BG's. You're the fucking idiot with the reading comprehension problems.

To your last paragraph, I'd gladly 1v1 you ANY DAY. I'll be fraps'ing it too. Waiting for you to doj and QQ moar about rogues being overpowered. I'm calling you out. If you dodge this, then you're just a pussy with a mouth on it.

How mad are you right now bro? So mad. If you want to do some 1v1 let's do it at 85 where it actually matters and I'll show you how to play a rogue. I don't play my 19 mage at all really and opt to play my hunter instead most of the time, so if you want to give dueling my hunter a try I'm glad to do it too. Or give me Shadowfangs and I'll roll a 19 rogue. I've proven myself in brackets other than 19s, and despite my presence here, 19s are still a joke. I play here because the other brackets aren't as active, and despite being littered with kill farming bads like you, there's still some semblance of competitive games at 19 every now and then.

How mad are you right now bro? So mad. If you want to do some 1v1 let's do it at 85 where it actually matters and I'll show you how to play a rogue. I don't play my 19 mage at all really and opt to play my hunter instead most of the time, so if you want to give dueling my hunter a try I'm glad to do it too. Or give me Shadowfangs and I'll roll a 19 rogue. I've proven myself in brackets other than 19s, and despite my presence here, 19s are still a joke. I play here because the other brackets aren't as active, and despite being littered with kill farming bads like you, there's still some semblance of competitive games at 19 every now and then.

Time to set the slab straight.

This thread is about Discover leaving, not being a Hunter. If you got a in-game issue with him or his class, shut up. You should keep your thoughts to yourself and be happy.

Discover is one of the most highly rated alliance hunters. If it wasn't for the likes of him and Brown queuing with guildies, alliance would be mediocre and the bracket would come to a swift end. If anyone is good with a pocket healer, how do you rate Pizza so highly? Discover plays in most losing games and rarely /afks out from my experience. I, like most of the alliance, love when discover is in WSG and there is no doubt that he is a game changer.

Your remarks about sneaky. He is a great rogue and a game changer. He is no Theetwink and he always help people when they are vsing Horde, unless its 3 v 1. No point wasting his life and I wouldn't rate him as highly as I do if he did waste his life to give his teammate 3 more seconds to live.

"Give me Shadowfangs and Ill duel" - Good one. Even with SF and a pocket healer you would get your ass-wipped.

Now, this would be the ideal time to say something like "Trololollololol". Otherwise you are only going to dig yourself a deeper hole.

P.S - I would like to know who else you rate as a good hunter and why?? Because I seriously doubt that any name you can come up with will be better than Discover (but the amount you are talking about anyways).

who is rubkidz

Time to set the slab straight.

This thread is about Discover leaving, not being a Hunter. If you got a in-game issue with him or his class, shut up. You should keep your thoughts to yourself and be happy.

Discover is one of the most highly rated alliance hunters. If it wasn't for the likes of him and Brown queuing with guildies, alliance would be mediocre and the bracket would come to a swift end. If anyone is good with a pocket healer, how do you rate Pizza so highly? Discover plays in most losing games and rarely /afks out from my experience. I, like most of the alliance, love when discover is in WSG and there is no doubt that he is a game changer.

Your remarks about sneaky. He is a great rogue and a game changer. He is no Theetwink and he always help people when they are vsing Horde, unless its 3 v 1. No point wasting his life and I wouldn't rate him as highly as I do if he did waste his life to give his teammate 3 more seconds to live.

"Give me Shadowfangs and Ill duel" - Good one. Even with SF and a pocket healer you would get your ass-wipped.

Now, this would be the ideal time to say something like "Trololollololol". Otherwise you are only going to dig yourself a deeper hole.

P.S - I would like to know who else you rate as a good hunter and why?? Because I seriously doubt that any name you can come up with will be better than Discover (but the amount you are talking about anyways).

there is no such thing as a good hunter, they r all horrible people irl and ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread