US <<<GOLDEN TWINKIES>>> - The Largest & Most Social guild is recruiting 20s CROSS SERVER / CROSS FACTION for BGS / WARGAMES / ARENAS!

<3 Come support GT's FRIDAY NIGHT ARENA!

Join <Golden Twinkies>
Come support the strongest and most supportive twink guild in the game!

<Golden Twinkies> Recruiting tons more 20 twinks for our inhouse wargames on Saturday nights! Come join the largest twink guild in the game and party with us!! Needing all 20 twinks! https://discord.gg/guildgoldentwinkies

<<GOLDEN TWINKIES>> IS RECRUITING ALL 20 TWINKS CROSS SERVER / CROSS FACTION

The WAR WITHIN brings these new features alive / we are already at cap so be patient while we remove inactive characters to make room for you all <3 let's continue pumping 4 events a week at a MINIMUM! Love you team cream!

<<GT Update>> informational stuff and recruitment <3 tysm XPOff for allowing my community to thrive

<<Recruiting all 20’s>> we will be pushing a new meta in twinking and we could use your support helping us collect data / theory craft. We are in coms nightly discussing theories on how we can manufacture the best pvp experience in the game.

Attachments

• 24BA5AEB-6AEA-468D-9CBA-87295EE8027B.jpeg
    24BA5AEB-6AEA-468D-9CBA-87295EE8027B.jpeg
    891.1 KB · Views: 37
Recruiting all twinks we only are 8 away from 1,000 ppl in a twink guilds discord! Pretty sure we are the first ever! Please come support our events!

<<Funding new twinks>> will be our new initiative to get (ALL TWINKS BACK INTO WOW) join GT and help get funded gear! And help get into <<Wargames>>

Prepping for the return of the <Twinkie Cup> and <Alterac>

Join Our Discord!

Attachments

• 0D037539-2851-41F0-BBC4-FAA36761426D.jpeg
    0D037539-2851-41F0-BBC4-FAA36761426D.jpeg
    859.1 KB · Views: 22
Cute little screenshot from last Wednesday!
Facetune_01-08-2024-16-54-54.jpeg

Edited :) recruitment! Looks way nicer! Come join team we are the best! I already have fhe signups posted for this weeks events!

can i join on more than 1 character i am already in the guild on my monk but i want to join on my shaman and dh too

As long as you love GT and care about our guild and its well being. That is fine with me. I do personally prefer internal but we allow all free trials etc. we want to grow the bracket ofc.

As long as you love GT and care about our guild and its well being. That is fine with me. I do personally prefer internal but we allow all free trials etc. we want to grow the bracket ofc.
i love the twinkies they are my favorite guild and the only hope for the 20s bracket

I thought Blizzard had killed f2p, but the only hope is this guild. What requirements do I have to meet to join? I have a lot of classes, I don't know if I can play with all of them.

We have rules for wargames etc with gearing! but come get your toons in im online now <3 everyone is always welcome

HUGE UPDATE!! FOR OUR <<<WARGAME>> Events!

Big thank you to everyone!

Soft Launch of <Golden Twinkies> 20 Twink Guild….

HOSTING

<<<ALTERAC>>>

We will be utilizing our <Wargame> Meta Builds. (Gear Rules)

Attachments

• IMG_6496.jpeg
    IMG_6496.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 18
New Guild Logo :D

Attachments

• IMG_6531.jpg
    IMG_6531.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread