US <<<GOLDEN TWINKIES>>> - The Largest & Most Social guild is recruiting 20s CROSS SERVER / CROSS FACTION for BGS / WARGAMES / ARENAS!

most recent vod! left’s get to 500 views!

It’s time team get some hype!! Wargames starting tonight woohooo

allowing MM hunters blue weapons now for wargames woot woot!

<Golden Twinkies> recruiting all pvpers for 20 twink wargames. We help gear etc our games are better then pugging come support our guild’s dream to Wargame 5 times a week!

Been working on logo’s for merch still!

Attachments

• C3F5E5DF-760D-45AF-83DA-9888E32E0AC6.jpeg
    C3F5E5DF-760D-45AF-83DA-9888E32E0AC6.jpeg
    527.3 KB · Views: 14
Updates from blizzard will effect some classes in our wargames. We are in need of several more healer twinks :D

Reminder we are a social guild we hangout in discord nearly every day!

to unite every twink means, no bars held. Twinking from my understanding is that we break rules and rebel, to 1 man a 10 man or minimally a 5 man in game play. I as a veteran player- is disappointed that the people that worked and sacrificed more than hardcores have to limit for others that want to have limits. Hate me or love me but I actually despise the limitations that remind me of blizz. You groupies enjoy giving and isolating others from the true meaning of twinking, well guess you limited players will never gain my effort or my joy of outgaming your capability. Just because you have your limits, doesnt mean a better player will sink to your capacity and level. I respect other players and your cause but I also love pwning them. Ban someone that doesnt play the rules that way i own you twinks
<<GOLDEN TWINKIES>>
(Bringing the “Golden Era” to Twinking by Uniting EVERY twink!)

The Largest, Most Social, Most Active, & Fun Having Twinking Guild is recruiting all TWINKS! We are prepping and organizing for the War Within! We are going to go into the new expansion with an explosion! I want 20v20 / 15v15 / 10v10 Wargames for Retail 20's.

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!! Let’s be FRIENDS!!! We’ll get you geared & enchanted up! We welcome all! Our motto is if you’re a twink you belong!

RETAIL: All Alliance & Horde / Cross Faction & Server

Public Community For Retail Twinking: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/invite/vPowq7jhMol?region=US&faction=Alliance or in Game use Code: vPowq7jhMol

20's: Recruiting all 20's for inhouse wargames its pvp time FINALLY! All twinks accepted in guild ofc! Rules will apply for rosters! WE NEED MASSIVE SUPPORT TO GET THIS HAPPENING! I'LL BE STREAMING ON MY TWITCH ETC!

Let’s give them the cream!

We do 7 events a week in the guild!

<Sunday Night Twinking TLC> <Monday Movie Night>
<Tuesday Night Dungeon Night for 20's / Life’s off night>
<Wednesday Warsong Night> <Thursday Night Farming(let’s get those green boe’s>
<Friday Night SOLO SHUFFLE for 20's / Arena Tournaments>
<Saturday Night <<<Wargames>>> for 20's>

Guild Update Trailer: Come join & follow my twitch for more information, and to see the activity & health of the guild!

Join our Public Discord and be welcomed with OVER 1000 Twinkies in Discord to be friends with! And 1k
in game!

Come hangout in our famous public coms "The Hangout Oven!" Make friends in wow! https://discord.gg/guildgoldentwinkies / http://goldentwinks.site/

Come on! IMAGINE A REAL GUILD! We'll be your friends & family! Our mission statement is: Let's bring the twinking community together! If you need anything, come to me <3!

Don’t make the mistake of not getting baked!

See you on the battlefield! Your Sweet Treats Host, Life!

Add my btag Life#13615

Whisper Anyone in Guild for an Invite! Just Follow the rules and we will be okay!

GM: @Life

Instagram: Life_gstwinkies (@life_gstwinkies) • Instagram photos and videos

Twitch: life_gstwinkies - Twitch

Slogan: Get Creamed! ✨

Don’t tell hostess!(brand who owns actual twinkies.)
View attachment 24485

to unite every twink means, no bars held. Twinking from my understanding is that we break rules and rebel, to 1 man a 10 man or minimally a 5 man in game play. I as a veteran player- is disappointed that the people that worked and sacrificed more than hardcores have to limit for others that want to have limits. Hate me or love me but I actually despise the limitations that remind me of blizz. You groupies enjoy giving and isolating others from the true meaning of twinking, well guess you limited players will never gain my effort or my joy of outgaming your capability. Just because you have your limits, doesnt mean a better player will sink to your capacity and level. I respect other players and your cause but I also love pwning them. Ban someone that doesnt play the rules that way i own you twinks
So the limitations are for balancing our wargames. Which has been extremely successful with over 300 wargames and we are about to have our 40th wargame event. You can play however you want in pugs I do not care. Twinking is subjective. Bis. Is ever changing. We try our best to allow people to keep their plays styles. But you are correct I don’t allow people going around 1 shotting. If that is your only talent. I don’t really think you fit in here anyway <3. Sending blessings
I try my hardest to allow people to play unsubbed and keep people in this 20’s bracket. Sure I have rules. I also have events. I also help people constantly. Be mindful. Have a great day.

Reactions: Fry
Let me guess. You play a hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread