US Gnomer run

Sounds good to me. And yeah, I'd imagine most heal+tank combos can breeze through it with good gear.

I'm a bit tempted to go in on my Surv Hunter or Arms War and see how it is. Unfortunately, my main F2P being a Rogue, soloing stuff is pretty rough sometimes.

It’s easily (well it’s) soloable on a Surv Huntard. Just need to be clever with pet rez’s, like start to get distance from boss before ur pet drops so u can rez pet before boss opens a can of whoop a$$.
Warrior is a bit harder. I can do trash mobs but can’t solo a boss on a Warrior. One of my aims is to solo a Gnomer boss on my Vet Warrior!
On a Rogue, I haven’t tried on a F2P one whether with some cc u may be able to do the trash mobs only? Probably pushing it on a Rogue even with the trash mobs.

I hopped in on my rogue, and was able to kill a couple trash mobs, but it certainly wasn't the easiest thing in the world. A boss would be near if not impossible on it. =/

Still looking for people on EU-Alliance to do some runs with :D i can solo it on my 19 surv.. so we could 2 or 3 man it for more fun! lvl 19's or 20's i dont care.

I was able to solo it on my vet balance druid the other day.
QrXMfFs.jpg

@Chops, @icehawk has suggested may 6th to do an organised run, but ill be down to do a run on that date as well if I'm not busy.

I got some BOE blues I can't use on my Rogue. I tend to keep those, just for fun. And incase they nerf them to 20. :)

I ran myself through it on my main, and got about 14 pieces (Not kidding either!) Of greens for transmog.

Have we got the whole battlegroups thing sorted? Last time I couldn’t party with @Chops, yet Sunday gone I was able to with @Toric. I think me and @Chops are on some weird servers - lol.
I’m still good for a 6 May (9:30am Central) run. I’d love to do it on my Warrior (I can bring the hurt as Fury or the muscle as Prot). But I also have a new Disc Priest on @Chops server if I need to get him out to be able to party.
Once I get the end boss axe, I can bring dps, heals or tanks to the party ;)
And @Dolfie, FYI I’ve started a Ret Pali on a French server. I’m hoping to participate in some EU events down the track but if the time zones suit, I may be able to do a run or 2 with u. What’s ur timezone? I’m AWST. How does that compare to you? :confused:

Have we got the whole battlegroups thing sorted? Last time I couldn’t party with @Chops, yet Sunday gone I was able to with @Toric. I think me and @Chops are on some weird servers - lol.
I’m still good for a 6 May (9:30am Central) run. I’d love to do it on my Warrior (I can bring the hurt as Fury or the muscle as Prot). But I also have a new Disc Priest on @Chops server if I need to get him out to be able to party.
Once I get the end boss axe, I can bring dps, heals or tanks to the party ;)
And @Dolfie, FYI I’ve started a Ret Pali on a French server. I’m hoping to participate in some EU events down the track but if the time zones suit, I may be able to do a run or 2 with u. What’s ur timezone? I’m AWST. How does that compare to you? :confused:

Ah nice, Well i'm from Holland thats why i'm on the EU servers but i live in Thailand for 2.5 years already... so i guess that isnt too different from your time zone so we can do gnomer for sure :D I think Thai time zone is called ICT

Ah nice, Well i'm from Holland thats why i'm on the EU servers but i live in Thailand for 2.5 years already... so i guess that isnt too different from your time zone so we can do gnomer for sure :D I think Thai time zone is called ICT
Damn, ur only 1 hour behind ;)
I usually do 10pm to midnight my time which is 9pm to 11pm ur time. Is that something that suits u?
If so, I’ll let u know once my EU Pali is up and running. It’s slow going as I have no mounts or looms on EU, plus I usually play US so he only gets a little bit of love from me :p

Damn, ur only 1 hour behind ;)
I usually do 10pm to midnight my time which is 9pm to 11pm ur time. Is that something that suits u?
If so, I’ll let u know once my EU Pali is up and running. It’s slow going as I have no mounts or looms on EU, plus I usually play US so he only gets a little bit of love from me :p

Yeah that time is perfect! finally someone to play with xD... If you don't have heirlooms then i guess we can try to get a full set of ilvl 28 blue world drops for your paladin... wait a minute... does there even drop plate gear that low level?

Yeah that time is perfect! finally someone to play with xD... If you don't have heirlooms then i guess we can try to get a full set of ilvl 28 blue world drops for your paladin... wait a minute... does there even drop plate gear that low level?

the chances of it are really slim
because all plate BoEs start at level 40
and mobs of lvl 34+ (or something like that) are not lootale by 20s
so you have to get really lucky on a drop from a lvl 30-35 mob
because i am not sure if i have ever seen any plate BoE drop from anything below 30

Yeah don’t think there are plate drops in Gnomer, maybe some boss drops which can be mogged.
But there’s heaps of weapons and shields that drop though I’d be more in it for mogs ;)
I’ll be in touch once I’ve got a decently geared 20 on EU.

Yeah don’t think there are plate drops in Gnomer, maybe some boss drops which can be mogged.
But there’s heaps of weapons and shields that drop though I’d be more in it for mogs ;)
I’ll be in touch once I’ve got a decently geared 20 on EU.

Yeah sure! you could still get ilvl 28 cloak rings and weapons/shields.. so that would be awesome anyway :D ... And if you want me to come run some random dungeons with you to get your gear in order i would also be up for that. Because even in random dungeons we have chances on BoE world drops!

And maybe we should send something to blizz in regards to having no BoE blue world drop plate below lvl 40 basicly... which is totally unfair!

Yeah sure! you could still get ilvl 28 cloak rings and weapons/shields.. so that would be awesome anyway :D ... And if you want me to come run some random dungeons with you to get your gear in order i would also be up for that. Because even in random dungeons we have chances on BoE world drops!

And maybe we should send something to blizz in regards to having no BoE blue world drop plate below lvl 40 basicly... which is totally unfair!

Not weapon or Shields but those are 28 from bg chests tho so that doesnt matter

Oh shit, I might actually be able to do may 6th. Count me in
Same!
the chances of it are really slim
because all plate BoEs start at level 40
and mobs of lvl 34+ (or something like that) are not lootale by 20s
so you have to get really lucky on a drop from a lvl 30-35 mob
because i am not sure if i have ever seen any plate BoE drop from anything below 30

Wait, they made it so lower levels can not even loot things of a certain level now?

:(

yeah it was a stealth nerf during legion i think
i remember being able to loot shit in draenor before being hit by lvl req msges

Users who are viewing this thread