US Gnomer run

Does anyone wanna run a few runs on EU? i would love to come on my 19 :D... also All blues are yours! the only thing i'm looking for is a searing blade of i lvl 25.. req lvl 17! ... that would be a kewl weapon to have! :)

Hey guys - I stayed up for a bit, but no one on to play with :(
I'm getting my US Server toon geared though, ready for some Gnomer runs..... maybe next week? ;)

Sorry homie, my rugby team made the playoffs and I had an extra game this weekend. Forgot to give you a heads up. Schedules been a bit dicey for a month but it should clear up in a week or two. Then runs ahoy!

after the first week we did this
we have been kinda shit at organizing or even giving each other heads up about anything
often times leaving that aussie bastard waiting alone

maybe next week we get our shit together?

maybe...

after the first week we did this
we have been kinda shit at organizing or even giving each other heads up about anything
often times leaving that aussie bastard waiting alone
Lol - story of my WoW life - lol. It’s hard to be involved in stuff when ur so far out of whack timewise with the majority of the player base.
Every week might be a bit difficult for everyone, but why don’t we say the first Sunday of the month or something like that, whoever turns up can group up and smack some heads in Gnomer?
That would be one Sunday a month - makes it easier for me also.
Only other time I managed to get on with @Chops we didn’t have any combination of toons that could group up - lol. I’ve got my American toon now, and I’m sure @Chops has his Dinki Di Aussie toon so at least we can group up next time ;)
I really just want the end boss Axe, everything else after that will be a bonus!

@icehawk you shouldnt need to create US or oce toons to run the dungeon together, you wont be able to see each other in open world, but if you both go to dungeon enterance you should be phased to the same instance.
I'm not too sure how it all works, but there are some servers that I can't even friend or group up with someone. It says 'player not found' or something like that. I managed to 'pet talk' a 110 into grouping with me, then trying to get them to add @Chops and even he couldn't add him, neither could I when I was made leader.
I think it's the battlegroup or something like that. We just couldn't group up or even party.
That's why to be safe I've made a US toon - it reminds me of the horrible lag I had to put up with for years as an Aussie playing US servers - lol. For years I was doing arena with 250 - 300ms lag :eek:

I'm not too sure how it all works, but there are some servers that I can't even friend or group up with someone. It says 'player not found' or something like that. I managed to 'pet talk' a 110 into grouping with me, then trying to get them to add @Chops and even he couldn't add him, neither could I when I was made leader.
I think it's the battlegroup or something like that. We just couldn't group up or even party.
That's why to be safe I've made a US toon - it reminds me of the horrible lag I had to put up with for years as an Aussie playing US servers - lol. For years I was doing arena with 250 - 300ms lag :eek:
Hmm that's strange that it wont even let you group. maybe you can only do it with people you have on btag, Ive done it before with a friend. Yea playing with 250 ms suck (I'm in the same boat), you should still get that ms when you do bgs and arenas unless an oceanic player joined first and is hosting the bg or youre vsing only other oce players.

Hmm that's strange that it wont even let you group. maybe you can only do it with people you have on btag, Ive done it before with a friend. Yea playing with 250 ms suck (I'm in the same boat), you should still get that ms when you do bgs and arenas unless an oceanic player joined first and is hosting the bg or youre vsing only other oce players.
Yeah it’s really strange, though I’ve had this problem before. Not sure if it’s just an Oceanic thing, but I have @Chops on Bnet and we still couldn’t even make friends direct between the toons. Wouldn’t even find the toon. Either it’s an Oceanic thing or maybe Bnet plays up when ur unsub’d? But I can add friends while unsub’d on some other realms.
Yeah, the lag is bad inside bg’s still. More often than not I’m hovering between green - yellow lag and from time to time red! A good bg is if I have about 150ms!
That’s why I tend to Main a Hunter which is ranged. Used to pi$$ me off swinging a sword at a toon that’s right in front of me, only to realise he’s on the other side of the pillar in arena - lol. I’ve had friends quit WoW over the Aussie latency issue :(
But ol’ Icehawk is a stayer! ;)

Doing some runs now if anyone wants to join me, Alli side.

btag is Lluyd#1509
U gotta give me more notice...... at least I could start coughing at work and pretend I’m getting sick and go home and join ya..... :p
Is it worth trying to pencil in another official run? Say first Sunday of May (6th), 9:30am Central?

U gotta give me more notice...... at least I could start coughing at work and pretend I’m getting sick and go home and join ya..... :p
Is it worth trying to pencil in another official run? Say first Sunday of May (6th), 9:30am Central?

sorry bro
my weekends just filled up for like 2 months
dunno if i will be able to make it to gnomer runs on saturday or sunday mornings
would saturdays evening (US time) be ok for you?
maybe coordinate so us muricans can be on saturday night while you on sunday morning
lemme know your available times so we can get this crackin

sorry bro
my weekends just filled up for like 2 months
dunno if i will be able to make it to gnomer runs on saturday or sunday mornings
would saturdays evening (US time) be ok for you?
maybe coordinate so us muricans can be on saturday night while you on sunday morning
lemme know your available times so we can get this crackin
My Sat and Sun mornings are no good either. :(
Best I can do is 9am to 11am central most days. I actually don’t have any free mornings :confused:
I’ll keep plodding along and if an opportunity for some Muricans comes available at that time, lemme know ;)

If I may join. I'm always running something. I can work on my vet toons. I do run most weekend mornings. But have been known to sneak on during work hours. Rhetoric#1610

If I may join. I'm always running something. I can work on my vet toons. I do run most weekend mornings. But have been known to sneak on during work hours. Rhetoric#1610
Hey there. I’ll add u tonight when I’m home from work. I’m up for a run if we cross paths ;)
Sneak on at work...... hope u don’t work in a nuclear power plant :eek:

Same.

It would be a lot of fun to do this with all 20s instead of just having an alt account or friend run you.

I'm down for it. :)

Hi @Celax I can’t recall if I’ve added u but if not I’ll add u tonight. I’m always up for a Gnomer run.

I did a quick 2 man last night with @Toric - 20 Mist Monk & 20 Prot Warrior combo. There were a few hairy moments when we seemed to have aggro’d everything in a room but we got through it all without a wipe ;)

I want to milk all the mogs I can from Gnomer! :)

Users who are viewing this thread