US Gnomer run

Let's do it! 9:30 Central sounds good. Im really only looking for the mask xmog but im down to run the whole thing as many times as you guys would like.
If I'm awake I'm down to go, but 10:00am for me may be a stretch cuz ya boy likes to sleep in

Let's do it! 9:30 Central sounds good. Im really only looking for the mask xmog but im down to run the whole thing as many times as you guys would like.
Sweet. I’ll pencil it in, only this week with Easter I’m out at night but hopefully will be back in time to make 9:30am central. If not, I will post 30mins before if I can’t make it. But any other Sunday I’m fine with 9:30am.
I really want the end boss sword and I can’t solo it on my Warrior. Whatever else I get is a bonus. If we do more runs down the track I’ll bring my priest along for some cloth drops :)

I'm up for it. Schedule is kind of wonky - I work most of the day on weekends. But I can do evenings or some week days. I prefer tanking or heals, but I can also DPS if needed.
Discord is Slone#0110. I'll give out my Btag from there if you ping me. Or send me a PM and I'll send my Btag directly over PM.

I've added everyone in this thread who has posted a Btag.

Last edited:
Ok, so we had a bit of an issue. None of my toons could group up with @Chops :(
Oceanic Realms must only be able to group up with certain US realms. Either that or Blizz is playing funny buggers with unsub'd Battlenet accounts.
Next week I'll have a toon on Jaedenar and @Chops will have one on Gundrak so we will be able to run it together. We can take turns on whose realm - lol.
Do you guys use the F2P addon? Should I be getting it to use? I find with pure F2P's they don't see the Battlenet messages in-game, and the toon I'm making on Jaedenar is F2P so I won't be able to see messages easily either.
Is F2P addon the solution? Obviously once in party communication is sorted, but how to you guys usually communicate prior?
@Slone I've sent u a Discord request. My schedule is wonky also :eek:
But I'm usually ok for 9:30am Central on a Sunday which is actually 10:30pm my time - lol.;)

@icehawk I would advice you to use F2P addon because this is very useful when you want to know who else than you is currently lvl20 on your realm

In addition, it's practical for giving info to a lot of people who are in the same time on the F2P addon - I really recommand it

Users who are viewing this thread