EU+US Glass Cannon Arcane Mage

I forgot about this thread but as soon as I threw on my int set I remembered it

if it hasnt been brought up yet you can get this ring if you don't have the 32ilvl argus ring along with the 7int ring

So current argus ring isnt ilvl 32? Haven't done the quest in a couple years and cant find a lower ilvl on wowhead.

So current argus ring isnt ilvl 32? Haven't done the quest in a couple years and cant find a lower ilvl on wowhead.

It now scales to your level. So getting ilvl 32 version on a 19 is GFd. I believe the current version is ilvl 24?

Gear isn't gonna make up for bad mechanical gameplay

Gameplay was not mentioned in this thread. If your trying to call someone out specifically, just do so.
[doublepost=1529976019,1529975927][/doublepost]Rose Colored Goggles will likely be BIS for cloth dps as they have int and Vers

This 7 int ring is from Random Dungeon Satchels? Whats it called anyone know?

All dungeon rings will be the same other than their suffix. They really will have 7 int on them? Or is that the int on a bugged item level 35,45,55 item?

Everyone is hyping about Black Widow Band. I just don’t see it being all that great. Your giving up like 5-6 stam and 10-12 of secondary stats for just 2 or so more int.

Some of the best gear for glass cannon specs might actually be whatever you can get your hands on with the highest vers, while still having int on it. Or vice versa.

All dungeon rings will be the same other than their suffix. They really will have 7 int on them? Or is that the int on a bugged item level 35,45,55 item?

Everyone is hyping about Black Widow Band. I just don’t see it being all that great. Your giving up like 5-6 stam and 10-12 of secondary stats for just 2 or so more int.

Some of the best gear for glass cannon specs might actually be whatever you can get your hands on with the highest vers, while still having int on it. Or vice versa.

What rings have 5 int, 5-6 stam and 10-12 secondary stats other than the ilvl 45 satchel ones?

Pure int will probably be better than vers when you're only looking at damage. It'll depend a bit on how stat and ability scaling works out (and how high our int can get with new engineering gear available), but secondaries are generally pretty far behind primary stats for pure damage at lower levels.

Users who are viewing this thread