EU+US Glass Cannon Arcane Mage

Veechard

Legend
With all the info on what the Highest stat gear will be, ive decided to roll a 19 arcane mage with full int stacking. But it seems a lot of these pieces are removed but still float around my home server.

However I’m not sure what pieces I should get right away before they go up on my server.

Here is what I’ve Found to be BIS int gear so far:

Gnoll casting gloves
Black Widow Band

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Boe Magefist gloves 5 int / 6 stam / 4 versa
Keller's Girdle belt 8 int / 7 stamina
Darkweave Breeches pants 6 int / 9 stam / 6 versa ( try to enchant it )

Vendor: Battle Healer's Cloak 4 int / 6 stam / 2 versa
Furbolg medicine pouch 21 int / 10 stam

this isn't until bfa but come august this OH will be rad

If you don't wanna wait that long 2nd best is mystic tome for int but you're sacrificing a lot of 2ndary stats on the loom book for literally 1 extra int on the mystic tome, however if u want the most int this is what I've found to be best right now
[doublepost=1529517829,1529517621][/doublepost]I'm not home right now but I can check my 20s max int set later

theres some nice pieces you can get for sure

Boe Magefist gloves 5 int / 6 stam / 4 versa
Keller's Girdle belt 8 int / 7 stamina
Darkweave Breeches pants 6 int / 9 stam / 6 versa ( try to enchant it )

Vendor: Battle Healer's Cloak 4 int / 6 stam / 2 versa
Are these the stats on these gears in BFA?

Most of the items that I found with the highest int are gf'd quest pieces. I still think random dungeon gloves would be better for max damage than gnoll casters although i'm still holding onto a pair.

Most of the items that I found with the highest int are gf'd quest pieces. I still think random dungeon gloves would be better for max damage than gnoll casters although i'm still holding onto a pair.
Which gf'd items for eg? Infernos , Jutebraids etc?
[doublepost=1529603295,1529603187][/doublepost]And what trink apart from AGM might be BIS ??

Which gf'd items for eg? Infernos , Jutebraids etc?
[doublepost=1529603295,1529603187][/doublepost]And what trink apart from AGM might be BIS ??

Inferno robe has 20 I believe, talbar mantle has 9 but im not sure if this is highest, gravestone scepter has 22. Id still use dungeon gear over widow band and gnoll casters with how strong vers is looking

Likely referring to faerie mantle. Other than AGM, your trinkets will want to focus on vers (defending champion/void trinket).

Argas rings arent highest int? What will be? And which back gear?
[doublepost=1529607559,1529607248][/doublepost]And does tree bark still req lvl 20 to use??

Argas isnt highest int nor is the battle cloak, what are you referring to?
old 32 ilvl version rings 7/5
for cloak you cant get higher than 4 int but this is the only cloak with vers so you get it for glass cannon mage
[doublepost=1529653279,1529653171][/doublepost]
Argas rings arent highest int? What will be? And which back gear?
[doublepost=1529607559,1529607248][/doublepost]And does tree bark still req lvl 20 to use??
http://www.wowhead.com/item=6199/black-widow-band 10 int

So black widow and old ilvl32 argas ring BIS for int? And is tree bark still req lvl 20?
Also, are wands bis or staffs?

Last edited:
I’m really wondering if you can use Target dummy’s at the start of a BG in xpack/patch.

Reguardless, I think arcane mages might be one of the strongest DPS burst wise, assuming stats come back. Also assuming they don’t get nerfed to the ground

Dayum gon be bis just like bc/wotlk

I am looking forward to these changes if they are legitimately serious. Can't wait to see if they'll bring back working enchants or not.

Users who are viewing this thread