GG Twinks VS SuperNova

The whole idea of this isn't to compare length and width. It's all about getting more activity in the bracket. In the end I'd like to think all of you that play in the 29 bracket would agree.

If you're here to cause trouble and are just a general detriment to the bracket you're not wanted.

Whats the over and under on someone backing out? Lets get a little side action here.

Excited to see this is going down, i would rather see a stream than a youtube video of the premade.

Gotta back Gucci and the boys in GG, but good luck to both teams!

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole idea of this isn't to compare length and width. It's all about getting more activity in the bracket. In the end I'd like to think all of you that play in the 29 bracket would agree.

If you're here to cause trouble and are just a general detriment to the bracket you're not wanted.
If the Gucci twinks want more activity in the bracket, they should probably stop queuing as 5 man groups with 2-3 BM monks.

Yes because running 1-2bms is way better than 2-3 bms.
Your guild is known for running scum comps with scum players and your (banned) Gm has the attitude of a 12 year old so dont be surprised when you see hate towards your team.

I dislike your guild and everyone that supports you, get rekt pls = )

yes <3 most of us are trying to calm the waves and have fun. it seems theres an increased number of 29s in Q which is a good thing (from our PoV).
and im also 100% for streaming the match, especially when i film it will mostly be defense sitting around and no1 wants to see that (thats what normally happens).

------------------
all the haters start another hate thread for your posts if thats what u really need <3

could a mod clean this one up, plz? its really hard to find the topic related posts.

and ffs dont flame new ppl; whats the point? hate causes more hate but hey why am i even trying lol.... instead look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDdueeBf7MY[/I]] its really cute.

I just want to know, who is interested in watching this be streamed via Spectator live, i can commentate and make it a plan.

Its good to see 29s doing stuff like this. Less 5 man 29 v pugs and more 29v29 competitive games. 20s do wargames and 10v10s all the time, 29s need to step their shit up and do stuff like this more often.

Edit: Looking forward to the game on friday. Get hyped Supa Nova :)

Its good to see 29s doing stuff like this. Less 5 man 29 v pugs and more 29v29 competitive games. 20s do wargames and 10v10s all the time, 29s need to step their shit up and do stuff like this more often.

Edit: Looking forward to the game on friday. Get hyped Supa Nova :)

yeah man thats exactly what this should be about. 29s needs more organized and healthy games. as i said before i dont even care if we win: i only want this to happen more often...like every 2nd day would be great.

so whos gonna stream it?

<3

if this doesn't work out and you want competitive balanced & drama free games. Make lvl 20 with f2p restrictions and join. Just a thought if either team wants to try something different. :)

#SkillOverEnchantsAndGlyphs

When everyone's enchanted with glyphs, it still boils down to skill. It's just a different scale of pvp. In terms of wargames.

When everyone's enchanted with glyphs, it still boils down to skill. It's just a different scale of pvp. In terms of wargames.

Very true except too bursty. Harder to solo an Fc in f2p restriction games vs One lvl 20-29 enchanted warrior with triple crusader procs soloing EFC with healer and a Dps

GL to both teams still need a time on game. Ben's underpowered game is on Friday also.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/underpowered-premade-signups-6-19-15-8-30-pm-pst-67207/

^ I doubt GG twinks will sign up for this ^

Just wondering if their on at same time.:(

Users who are viewing this thread