GG Twinks VS SuperNova

I don't quite understand the rules lol, if you're going to exclude rdruid and boomies but only have one stealth you are just screwing a guardian druod, if you want only one rogue then just say so. Also with no class or healer limit the comps ate going to be ridiculous.
You cannot use and consumables during wargames doubt you are going to sync 4 5 man groups for no reason

The max two stealth excludes all but feral druids so I don't understand what you are getting at there. Also I believe there is going to be a max of 3 heals per team (excluding FC) as well as max of 2 of each class. Don't quote me on that.

Gotta give this game to <SupaNova>. They are the only guild out of these two that are use to running a normal comp.

The max two stealth excludes all but feral druids so I don't understand what you are getting at there. Also I believe there is going to be a max of 3 heals per team (excluding FC) as well as max of 2 of each class. Don't quote me on that.
Um the op says no ferals and only one stealth?

Important news

This just in, 0 stealthies allowed but resto Druids , Boomys and all specs of rogues don't count as stealthies. WTF lol. Lastly, Spector mode is allowed to flag return as well. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Resto Fc, where's the skill in that? That's basically 4 healers

Good luck to both.

yeah anyway im done with the BM topic. i only know about one time... the one time gucci actually posted about it by himself.
i dont really care how this one match ends. i hope there will be many many more. and i hope that ppl show up, that would also be cool.... and helpful ;)

View attachment 5579

Attachments

• Rosa-Herz-1358589720_79.jpg
    Rosa-Herz-1358589720_79.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 241
Ugh. Here I am, with my tablet and terrible signal, moderating. Keep it CLEAN.

And im just here praying I get into the lineup. *fingers crossed*

Regardless, I still think it will be a great match between both teams. We have equally competitive teams with the drive to win. Regardless of the trash talk. Will be fun ^_^

Lol what sort of mouth breathers give recognition to a BM comp?
BTW I rlly liked how you got someone to add you to guild as we were chatting about comps. desperate/10

There are a couple of posts of people complaining about their bm comps on here. Of that isn't recognition idk what is

Users who are viewing this thread