GG Twinks VS SuperNova

Ewww realid pug. Nasty. And I have no idea who u r. Where and when have u talked to me?

Again... "Eww real ID pug" but when you guys still are loosing 10 man in pugs.. no need for more than a real ID pug

Yes I dont know where he has it from either?

Perhaps http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/gg-twinks-1st-10-man-guild-premade-66377/index2.html#post896754 this screenshot where you guys are quing 10 ppl into a pug (With 3 BMs) and yet manage to lose will always be a mystery to me.

lol so late on this...
actually its not hard to lose a guild first in 29vs29 if the guild is new and no1 knows each other; more like a pug than a PM. they were all removed. and ofc no more crazy BM Qs. except every1 is doing it now.

edit: i forgot to add this to be on the same level: unrelatedhateposthatehatehatehatehatehatelololololololo

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
gonna be a realid pug - ive spoken to you ingame 100 times

Ewww realid pug. Nasty. And I have no idea who u r. Where and when have u talked to me?

am i the only one who finds this kinda interesting?
why is ubex in your sig if he doesnt know u? if its to mock him (doesnt seem so tbh) why are you realid friends and talk all the time? me so Kuroious ;)

<3

Maybe I'm just not seeing it in opening post, but what time do games start? Or I guess for that matter what time will the streams be up and running? I wanna make sure I these games :p

Maybe I'm just not seeing it in opening post, but what time do games start? Or I guess for that matter what time will the streams be up and running? I wanna make sure I these games :p

10:30 ST but everything will be up and running around 11ish ST.

Be unique bois dont mute mic during strummm like the rest

GL to both guilds, im the one to belive in underdogs but unfortunately nova doesnt have their own thotfc

I will be streaming it at twitch.tv/rwr70 for reference.

I think the quality is pretty good but I will have mics muted due to requests from the GM's sorry for the inconvenience, would prefer not to get sniped ^_^

I stream 2's and Premades from time to time aswell.

Yeah I'm giving it to GG Twinks. I think 8 of the roster spots on SuperNova are under 10,000 hks. Some of them have less than 1,000 hks. Where were these people found?

Yeah I'm giving it to GG Twinks. I think 8 of the roster spots on SuperNova are under 10,000 hks. Some of them have less than 1,000 hks. Where were these people found?

7 of the GG roster are also under 10k HKs, but as with ours most are probably alts.

Keen as fuark for some good competetive games tomorrow. Are we going best of three or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to stream and commentate this! can some1 contact me about this pls Scope#1183

GG Twinks vs SupaNova (Twitch Stream)

Twitch stream is up currently at

Twitch

Will be muting mics during the tactic portion and plan making so be advised <3

This is from Bleedz perspective on GG Twinks.

Re: GG Twinks vs SupaNova (Twitch Stream)

[MENTION=26135]Thotfc[/MENTION] we good?

Users who are viewing this thread