EU+US Get your Timewarped Badges!

Nice for tabard rep, though that's pretty lame altogether.
That and I'm still trying for 1 more Cooking Recipe on my LvL 10 Achievement whore. I'm very close to the final Cooking Achievement which is like 240 Recipes known or something to that effect.

Ok, I just want to make sure I'm maximising this event the most.

Basically get Corgi, Thunderfury (for achievement), and Bronze Tinted Sunglasses (for 100 head appearance achievement)

Other than that we can buy the rep badges, but as seen, getting to exalted would take years, so most of us want to atleast get to friendly on some for tabard collection.

Since I personally don't mind going for tabard collection, is there anything else which I should be spending with the badges? Can I buy toys/pets from these factions early(friendly)?.

Basically my question is, other than buying the tabards, what else should I be spending with the badges? Or are you guys mostly saving for years?

Ok, I just want to make sure I'm maximising this event the most.

Basically get Corgi, Thunderfury (for achievement), and Bronze Tinted Sunglasses (for 100 head appearance achievement)

Other than that we can buy the rep badges, but as seen, getting to exalted would take years, so most of us want to atleast get to friendly on some for tabard collection.

Since I personally don't mind going for tabard collection, is there anything else which I should be spending with the badges? Can I buy toys/pets from these factions early(friendly)?.

Basically my question is, other than buying the tabards, what else should I be spending with the badges? Or are you guys mostly saving for years?

I go real tryhard

I've got several alts saving for some of the toys/pets that cost thousands. And some alts saving for more of mid range stuff. Some alts buy meat crates/fishing bags for shots at those pets and recipes and im saving on my mains should gear become available.

Bumping this thread up in honour of the first WoD Timewalking. Good news everyone! BOTH the toys are available for f2ps to buy, and they are rather cheap badges-wise too! The vendor for allianceside is just outside the inn of Stormshield. Woohoo!

BOTH the toys are available for f2ps to buy, and they are rather cheap badges-wise too!
Well, "cheap" is relative...
WoD-Timewalking.jpg

...but yeah, I guess "3-years'-savings" is better than "15-years'-savings". ;)

Also, my new buddy Kronnus here has "the usual" selection of other Timewalking swag: mounts that F2Ps could never afford, "scaled" gear that's still moronically level-locked, and a cornucopia of commendations (including "Order of the Awakened", so @Karesinda is "technically" one-step-closer to fulfilling her impossible dream... if she can somehow unlock the quartermaster and find 50000 Apexis Crystals). :p

Last edited:
Anniversary active again! This time quest only gives 5 badges daily for 63 days. New item: Jar of Sunwarmed Sand, costs 1,000 badges, can be purchased year round from Caverns. Too lazy to update the list here since I do it on my site already haha sowwy but basically these are the only changes.

Just to clarify something, apart from buying the toys/pets from those 2 npcs near the quest giver, and the Hillsbrad Foothills vendors, is there a need to amass badges for anything else?
I went to check Auzin in Dalaran but his listing is empty for me so I guess even the rep commendations are not available anymore?
Thank you

they changed it, so only players who can join the timewarp dungeons , can also buy items from the vendor
[doublepost=1574156028,1574155641][/doublepost]edit: but you never know, what comes in the future, so i stock them up

Users who are viewing this thread