EU+US Get your Timewarped Badges!

Hmm, lets see here.
  • Gates Timewalking vendors behind level requirement.
  • Announces an expansion with a rather large level squish.
  • Increases the duration of Anniversary event while allowing Timewarped badges to be farmable by low levels.
Call me paranoid but I'm gonna farm as many as I can on my main.

If you do the lore quiz, the AV quartermaster and armor scarp dailies that's 25 badges per day. It's pretty quick, especially as alliance. That will allow you to get enough for everything and still stockpile a decent amount on your main toon.

If you do the lore quiz, the AV quartermaster and armor scarp dailies that's 25 badges per day. It's pretty quick,

Sorry - still really slow at this stuff:
  • "If you do the lore quiz," - Yep got that.
  • "the AV quartermaster and armor scarp dailies" - clearly I am missing something on these two.
Really grateful for a quick pointer or just a Wowhead link.

All I do know is here: https://xpoff.com/threads/wows-15th-anniversary-timewarped-badges-marks-of-honor-epics.90850/

Thanks.

Sorry - still really slow at this stuff:
  • "If you do the lore quiz," - Yep got that.
  • "the AV quartermaster and armor scarp dailies" - clearly I am missing something on these two.
Really grateful for a quick pointer or just a Wowhead link.

All I do know is here: https://xpoff.com/threads/wows-15th-anniversary-timewarped-badges-marks-of-honor-epics.90850/

Thanks.
I think this is the quartermaster quest.

I think this is the armor scraps quest.

If you're up for it, you can also do the other AV dailies like capture mine, tower/bunker and GY I think.

Hmm, lets see here.
  • Gates Timewalking vendors behind level requirement.
  • Announces an expansion with a rather large level squish.
  • Increases the duration of Anniversary event while allowing Timewarped badges to be farmable by low levels.
Call me paranoid but I'm gonna farm as many as I can on my main.

If you do the lore quiz, the AV quartermaster and armor scarp dailies that's 25 badges per day. It's pretty quick, especially as alliance. That will allow you to get enough for everything and still stockpile a decent amount on your main toon.

This is exactly what I'm doing, I should be able to hit 1200-1500+ badges easily depending on how lazy I get. Gotta plan ahead!

That's great - thank you.
No problem yo :)
This is exactly what I'm doing, I should be able to hit 1200-1500+ badges easily depending on how lazy I get. Gotta plan ahead!
I've actually started having a pretty fun time win or lose so I'm just queuing AV lol.

Kind of a shame the other daily quests aren't as easy to get but honestly just being able to farm them on low levels is pretty awesome.

No problem yo :)

I've actually started having a pretty fun time win or lose so I'm just queuing AV lol.

Kind of a shame the other daily quests aren't as easy to get but honestly just being able to farm them on low levels is pretty awesome.

I've found this too. Unfortunately alliance seems to win maybe 1 in 10 games, but even if its a loss its more enjoyable than the one sided games I get into pugging regular bgs. Av was always my favourite bg so this event is a real treat!

I was pleasantly surprised when I got back to WoW this month, and the Timewarped Vendors from Korrak's Revenge were still displacing themselves all over the Alterac Valley Battle Camps in Hillsbrad Foothills.

Have been trying to collect up Marks of Honor on some of my less geared characters, in hopes of picking up some of those Timewarped Event Epics.

Users who are viewing this thread